>I FUCKING HATE CHUD AND INCELS
I FUCKING HATE CHUD AND INCELS

Attached: disgusting.png (741x798, 266.07K)

i love thai women(xy)

When was Trump opposed to legal immigration

White good
Brown bad
What's the issue?

Yes, I only want to live around whites.
Yes, I will only help whites.
No, I do not give a single fuck about niggers.

Seethe chinkoid

This so much this, it’s so gross, deplorable and fucked! Oh my science, how can we stop these chuds from wanting white refugees?

What the fuck are all those symbols on the taskbar?
How can phoneniggers live like this? Are you cattle literally that starved from dopamine or whatever? This is beyond surreal to me; like, murderfucking kids to death to extract their DMT and use the drug to communicate with interdimentional demons for knowledge? I understand.

Turning your dogshit spyware smartphone into an IV drip of stimulants? That I cannot get.

Attached: oof.jpg (250x250, 10.38K)

>get people fired for opinions
>act surprised whe their true opinions emerge
Yes you've got us OP.
It was never about refugees but about race.
White refugees welcome niggers don't.
We just don't want any niggers in white countries simple as. And yes you can forcefully send the whites in Africa to Europe or US. They're welcome here.

Attached: 1614771491070.jpg (678x381, 31.41K)

YEAH THAT'S FUCKING RIGHT! FUCK YOUR STUPID FUKING LOYALT TO THE GLOBAL SOUTH! MAY THEY BE CONSUMED BY THE DESERT OR THE SEA!

To be fair if it isn't a joke that person is right about it being pretty disgusting. Then again, so was inviting the african/mid east refugees so I suppose it balances out.

>cumskin
that shitskin burn really gets under their shit colored skin huh?

Getting your wife fucked by another man is based as long as the guy is white.

This is your typical nazifag IQ. These retards will never learn.

Attached: 1645782050382.webm (576x1016, 1.8M)

the left and right are two sides of the same coin, both want to import people by their sexual preference

STFU filthy mutt, choke on some nigger dick with your dog fucker mom and die.

More like pigskin chuds like yourself sound like a broken record. fucking neanderthal white goblin ass cracker.

These faggot priests easily are the most annoying thing on this godforsaken board full of shit. No wonder everybody wants to throw you big nosed fucks in an oven

>Not ass blasted for having skin color of a bad digestion system's discharges
kek
Stay mad shitskins.

WHOA YEAH I LOVE human suffering when it SLIGHTLY INCREASES my hopes of LOSING MY VIRGINITY and ANGERS LIBERAL FEMINISTS. I hate them because they are DEGENERATES. Unlike me a good CHRISTIAN MAN

Attached: E068912A-C787-4E8F-B03F-B4ED4BB00A23.jpg (624x421, 62.53K)

Try having friends and social life

Touch grass

>WHOA YEAH I LOVE human suffering
Whatever gets you off, Dan-san.

Attached: aaf.png (680x709, 243.33K)

This is a categorically correct take. Bring Ukrainian women and breed them to produce a white population explosion and neutralize the swarms of spic scum flooding in from the south

fpbp

They are fleeing from a real warzone, but they are not black then it's "Le Bad" ... this never was about refugees OP ?

Immigration IS bad when it's the lower races. White refugees should be welcomed but not as permanent immigrants. There's nothing wrong with this.
A little bit of racism sometimes brings out the best in humanity.

Afghans, somalis, middle easterners.. shit education, shit culture, shit religion. Taking them in stratifies the nation since they will never be able to pull their weight. Tremendous costs for many generations.

Ukrainians have education that has some validity in the west, and higher education is many time on par or better. Their culture wont interfere with that of the host nation. Taking on refugees always costs, but it will be short term. The next generation will be fully integrated.

If I see you in Pattaya, I’ll beat you to death. You’ll be easy to spot, with your shoulder bag, shitty sunglasses, flip flops, and those thin white cotton shirts all you Russian fags wear.

>reddit soys mad

LMAO

Ukrainian refugees are 10000x better than 99% of immigrants western nations have gotten in the last 30 years.
This is just obvious fact.
Why would anyone not want Ukrainian women as refugees? I bet Japan will even let them come in unlimited numbers.
"Oh no not the white women fleeing actual conflict"
I don't give a fuck if they are slavs, still whiter than over half the population of all our cities