Why are spaniards so barbaric?

and also souther french and a lot of people in latin america

Attached: toros.jpg (1200x628, 130.24K)

Bullfighting probably won't last that much longer, it's pretty gross, I guess they just grew up with it so they think it's ok

I love seeing these faggot matadors get their intestines ripped out and skulls crushed.

Attached: 1623059273587.jpg (620x805, 92.02K)

As a spaniard, I hate bullfighting. Not only is in itself barbaric, the people who support it tend to be dumb and despotic. In Catalunya, where people are civilised and European, it has been banned.

This pic is actually very wholesome

show flag korean boypussy

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Catalunya european

i saw what u did there.

>show flag korean boypussy
here

This is what being a globohomo pawn looks like.

Because low IQ subhumans like OP don't realize this is a ritual against Moloch that Iberians started when (((Carthage))) invaded. But let ignorant people tell you "Bullfighting bad" despite them being treated better than any other animal during their life.

Yes. Catalunya is more developed in pretty much every political aspect than the rest of Spain. Geographically is closer to Central Europe. Catalunya's success can be seen in banning bullfighting for example. Cope.

its fake

My guess is the more melanin, the lower the IQ. Spaniards are like the first shade of brown.

I iterate it's just a theory.

ah yes the nation of Jimmy Savile

The idea that the bull benefits from this ritual is the biggest mental gymnastics you can do. Want to take care of the bull? Take care of it and don't kill it in front of an audience.

Of course, nobody gives a shit about a bunch of bulls dying every year. What matters is the inhumanity inscribed in this process. Torturing an animal for enjoyment, it shows how sick people can be. I include you in this list. You should kill yourself before doing some wrong in life...

>memeflag
Are you the South Korean faqggot? He used to do these threads daily, we all know you eat dog and sheeit shut the fuck up

Attached: 1624466561416.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

not korean

Catalonia is definitely the most european region of Spain, they're progressive, backstabbing and greedy like jews.
Let them enjoy the immigration, Barcelona's crime has skyrocketed because of it.

Because we get best pussy in EU daily.
You cuck would not understand.

The fact that vegans are more worried about the bulls getting killed than the matadors getting killed is very telling of their sanity. I don't like this personally because I think it's unecessarily dangerous and you should not encourage populations to be fucking retarded, but it comes from a time where you actual want people to be retarded so you can send them as cannon fodder because of whatever king s desire. Also back then they did not have TV so this was some kind of entertainement. A bit like people watching MMA, seeing other people getting their noses broken, for entertainment. Objectively, it's pretty retarded and immoral.

Attached: pokeshit.jpg (528x486, 14.86K)

Fox hunting is a thing in the UK too

Attached: Foxhunting-Virginia.jpg (1600x1253, 486.27K)

Cope, Castillian runt
The end of bullfighting is 100% a good thing

Story is false.
Just google it.

In canARIAs it has been banned for well over 3 decades.

>Catalunya's success
Its a matriarchal cucked commie shithole

we are keyed however

>that "opinion"
>that flag
peak catalonian post

Attached: cuntalonia.gif (218x320, 3.76M)

Don't talk about my dad like that you jew loving snake. All you do is divide people bc you're too weak toxic to lead anyone. Also america is Latin clay now, en el nombre de Jesus Cristo rey

>bullfighting is le bad

Attached: ZomboDroid 25122021002458.jpg (2596x1023, 583.17K)