Hello, bratan!

Oi-wey! Ivan need some shampoo asap! Whole nogget messed up!

Attached: IMG_20220225_191836_298.jpg (720x1280, 294.53K)

Forget about the pandemic already Goy!
There were no masks, mandates or social distancing!
IT IS ALL MANDELA EFFECT!
Effective false memory Goy!

O look, le Putinman is doing a bad thing!
O now! le bad man has le invaded the Ukraina.
We never paid 6 million shekels and bought a paid sticky on Fo Chang!

World war 3 has ofishally began! here you are talking about Covid and shit! It was never that serious..

Take you meds and panic over Le Puting! NOW!

MANDELA EFFECT
> MANDELA EFFECT
MANDELA EFFECT
> MANDELA EFFECT
MANDELA EFFECT
> MANDELA EFFECT
MANDELA EFFECT
> MANDELA EFFECT

Put on a balaclava and make a webm of you teabaging the corpse.

You immigrants cannot pay attention to more than one thing

This man understans

Show flag kike

Will do, fren! Still a bit hot right here if you know what I mean...

kek

unfathomably based

>The kike scum is happy white killing whites

cheeki breeki

in Brazil?

show flag bolshekike

Attached: 1645246332774.jpg (5000x5040, 2.89M)

Whos who

Ukranian chad domed russian zogbot and looted a VAL

Oh god, I wish that was me... (the one with the val)

Russians use white and red stripes for identification

Who's killed who here?

The alive guy killed the dead guy.

YAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAR REDDIT EBIN EBIN WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR REEEEEEDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTT LEZZZZZ GOOOOOOO TALK ABOUT IT ON >/POL FUCK ALLYALL FUCK ALLYALL IS HABBENINGZ IS REAL WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR RUSSIA BAAAAAAAAD GLOBALISM GOOOOOD REEEEEDIIIIIIIIT DID U SEE THEY TOOK LE CHERNOBLIN LOOK AT ALL LE DED EBIL RUSKI DOGS XD REDDIT WAAAAAAAAAAAR
>dies from myocarditis

What shitty rifle is that?

The fact that you can't tell the difference is telling.

Nerve gas injector

GRRRRRR IS THAT NIGGERS WITH WHITE WOMEN??? IM SO HAPPY RUSSIA IS KILLING WHITE PEOPLE IN A WAR FOR THEIR GLOBOKIKE MASTERS NOW

AS Val

Worth more than your car.

Fuck I want that VSS

pew pew #2

Here in america, we're not used to seeing our white soldiers kill other white men. That's a russian thing.

Is that a FAMAS?

Don't worry you can't own one

Attached: 1644664069440.png (1600x2083, 2.89M)

Are you surprised that it's kikes on both sides (again)?

I have a date set in my calendar for March 1 because there was a thread several months ago where someone said that the Mandela effect was going to continue on March 1 when they begin the LHC experiments once more

Real STALKER shit

Shudda took out the 14.5mm and headshotted him BOOM.

50% chance you won't see next week José

Attached: 20201023_UNODC_Intentional_homicides_by_country_-_highest_rates_and_most_populous_countries.png (778x1205, 164.61K)

When your boss orders you to a battlefield resulting in you being killed, while he is sitting comfy in his office. Is this the ultimate form of wagecucking?

dont forget we cant raise rates now cause war!

I've had my time. Marginally better equipped than in the favelas.

>Interracial sex
Nope
that's what muttoids are fighting for
Picrel is filled with a*ericans willing to bleach their lineage

Unlucky lad, won't be getting that gun back in insurance, time to regear for the next raid.

I don't live in a favela or near Pakis, so i'm pretty confident i will

No Russian ever called me a racist for no fucking reason other than I'm White.
No Russian ever tried to force me to choose between a vaccine against a virus he created with less than 3/10ths of 1% mortality or lose my damn job.
No Russian ever tried to get my son to cut off his dick, dress like a girl and suck cock.
No Russian ever tried to convert my daughter into a slut dyke feminist with blue hair.
No Russian ever stole a damn election in plain view and called me a conspiracy theorist for questioning it.
No Russian ever mocked my Christian faith.
No Russian ever tried to get my kids to hate me, their heritage, and their faith.
No Russian ever tried to flood my nation with a bunch of cheap immigrants when my own people had trouble making a decent wage.
No Russian ever let my country be flooded with opiates and then did nothing about it as the country filled up with addicts
No Russian ever voted to allow American companies to ship American jobs to Mexico, India, and China.
No Russian ever devalued my currency so bad that American workers just effectively took a 30% pay cut
No Russian ever threatened to get me fired for saying a man in a dress is still a man
No Russian ever declared me a domestic terrorist for expressing a desire for safe neighborhoods and schools.

The people who want me to go to war against Russia are the same people who do all this to me.

I think those people are my real problem, not Russians.

Thanks

>No Russian ever called me a racist for no fucking reason other than I'm White.
>No Russian ever tried to get my son to cut off his dick, dress like a girl and suck cock.
>No Russian ever tried to convert my daughter into a slut dyke feminist with blue hair.
>No Russian ever stole a damn election in plain view and called me a conspiracy theorist for questioning it.
>No Russian ever mocked my Christian faith.
>No Russian ever tried to get my kids to hate me, their heritage, and their faith.
>No Russian ever tried to flood my nation with a bunch of cheap immigrants when my own people had trouble making a decent wage.
>No Russian ever let my country be flooded with opiates and then did nothing about it as the country filled up with addicts
>No Russian ever voted to allow American companies to ship American jobs to Mexico, India, and China.
>No Russian ever devalued my currency so bad that American workers just effectively took a 30% pay cut
>No Russian ever threatened to get me fired for saying a man in a dress is still a man
>No Russian ever declared me a domestic terrorist for expressing a desire for safe neighborhoods and schools.
you should read about the Soviet Union

Oh, the old Salisbury Tickling Stick

>you should read about the Soviet Union
And where is the soviet union now?
Fucking monkey nigger, the closest thing to the old soviet union today, is pretty much the anglosphere.

>And where is the soviet union now?
Infiltrated in your schools, in your culture
The Soviet Union was the one who created wokeness to poison the west you fucking retard

Exactly! Why the fuck are all of these eastern horde mutts fighting eachother? They're cousins.