The west will have to answer for every dead Russian solder killed by Western supplied weaponry...

The west will have to answer for every dead Russian solder killed by Western supplied weaponry. These are somebody's sons, brothers, husbands that you are killing.

twitter.com/LFCNewsMedia/status/1497167306954321947

Attached: donbass-ukraine.png (590x544, 265.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_famine_of_1921–1922
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_famine_of_1932–1933
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Žer halušky a drž hubu kámo, nikoho nezajímá názor troglodyta co nedodělal střední školu.

ah look another russian shill with a vpn
atleast the flag you picked is similar to your real one

I hope they kill some faggot serbian niggers too

Nikdy nebudeš Nemec. Nemci ťa nikdy neprijmú. Vždy budeš pre nich špinavý Slovan.

Jasně Čobol, zatímco Rusáci se k nám chovaj s úctou. Ale chápu že máte přirozenou potřebu lézt do prdelí, takže pro tebe je to volba mezi jedním a druhým. Nenapadlo tě, že bys nemusel lézt do prdele ani jednomu.

>invading a sovereign country
>cries when your army suffers losses

you're a bit of a retard aren't you?

Russia is simply entering its own historical territory. There would be 0 casualties now on either side if the west didnt supply Ukraine with weapons. All the bloodshed is on you.

Hold still while I fill up my canteen with your salty yummy tears.

Yeah, and Slovakia belongs to the Czechs too I suppose. Finland belongs to Sweden. Kiev belongs to Sweden too since Sweden founded the city during the viking age. Delusional hack.

Russians aren't human tho, so who cares ?

lmao oh yea. I wondered why there was ethinic russian speakers in ukraine and then i remembered this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

Not my problem

somebody's sons should've stayed in their own country

Are you dumb? Did you know that there were multiple genocides and famines caused by the communists in Russia too?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_famine_of_1921–1922

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_famine_of_1932–1933

I dont expect you to know this because you are a semi-literate amerimutt subhuman

Yes guns and artillery all fire by themselves and no Ukrainians want independence.

All ruskies need to be exterminated
Death to russia nuke them now
Remove there disgusting language
Remove there disgusting culture
REMOVE RUSSIAN NOW

Už si dnes byl kleknout před černochem?

no alespoň je slovan, cikáne z osady

Attached: 1542991302596.jpg (1024x1021, 208.57K)

Další primitiv co nechápe, že nemusíš lézt do análu ani rusákům, ani židonegrům z NDR.
Používej svůj mozek, drž svoje zásady. To máte všichni potřebu lízat prdel prvnímu kreténovi kterej vám řekne co máte dělat?

>These are somebody's sons
mongoloid bipeds
all russians must be exppeled from eu and their assets seized

I would gladly sell ukraine some weapons if an invading ruskie cockroach is mangled by them

*expelled

Ivan go home.

>REEEEEEE HOW DARE YOU RESIST OUR INVASION?!

For every one of those russians rushing into a neighboring country's territory to kill their blood brothers you mean?

>russian dogs are dying en masse to ex-russians with bong weapons
also not my problem

Attached: 1622804868314.jpg (125x112, 956)

Based, GO UKRAINE

Attached: stalingrad.jpg (960x520, 55.46K)

mutts and brits are cancerous to the white race. but why

If there was no invasion, no one would have died.

The only thing the west would have to answer for is not killing enough of these mongoloids

Gypsoid

It works both ways faggot

Just business innit

Maybe they shouldn't have become zogbots
Zogbots deserve death

GOOD

I'll try to remember that after watching Russian fighter jets and attack helicopters shoot missles onto civilian targets.

Commie faggot

to si hlavně uvědom ty
kolaborante

Cope. Ukraine will be Putin's Vietnam.

lepší než být slovák který miluje ruský hajzly!

rusko přináší jen bídu a hlad.. už se nemůžeš dočkat,co?