Be ukraine

>be ukraine
>be russia's protectorate
>russia is kind enough to let you get closer economically to europe
>ukraine corrupt elites blackmail russia with the pipeline
>russia still helps you, after all, you're the same people
>kike mutt golem stages a coup in ukraine removing ethnic slav ukrainean president with kike goy hater
>new kike president decides to keep blackmailing russia with the pipeline but russia got tired of it and created nordstream2
>kike president realized he cannot blackmail Putinchad anymore
>he now wants to blackmail russia by joining nato
>do what we want or else
>russia says "bro don't do that, i won't tolerate this disrespect"
>kike president goes ahead and wants to join nato despite the previous loss of crimea
>DO OUR DEMANDS OR WE JOIN NATO AND PUT MISSILES NEXT TO YOU
>russia kindly asks NATO to ignore ukraine's request to join nato
>mutt golem wants to cause discord and trouble far away from their soil and further spread globohomo
>europe asks mutt golem to stop tis madness because ukraine cannot "legally" join
>mutt golem ignores it and gives money and weapons to ukraine in hopes they can spread globohomo
>russia invades ukraine
>mutt golem surprised

Are you seriously dumb enough to believe russia is the bad guy in here? this is just a kike tactic, by a kike president, to get white people to kill each other while they profit.

Attached: EfXCE01UYAA8csO.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46DYtVvE7q8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ukrainian president is literally america-loving jew weed smoker. He cannot behave without pissing people off.

This is literally what happened. Based

Yep

who the fuck gave russhits right to decide over someone elses business?

Go starve or something panchito. Don’t pretend to understand European centuries old conflicts with Russia

the treaty russia signed with ukraine

Summs it up pretty well. Remember guys, the side lead by the kike is the bad one, always.

>Someone in a starving shithole had enough time and energy to type all that garbage out

And why would you, an african country understand european centuries old conflicts?

You forgot the part where Russia has funded and armed a proxy war in Ukraine for the last 8 fucking years after they annexed Crimea. No shit they want to join NATO, that's the only way this whole thing would have been prevented. Go starve some more commie.

>ukraine corrupt elites blackmail russia with the pipeline
How were they doing this? At some point I read they were stealing gas.

I am Finnish you dumb spic nigger
Callate y vete de este hilo panchito de mierda hijo de puta

>I'm finnish
more like "you're finished"
now go back to somalia Jamal

Not funny.

>finnish living in sweden
Too gay for your own country I guess?

Retards with no understanding of Europe having an opinion on a European conflict. I don’t have a take on the Bolivian banana war. You should act the same.

>Are you seriously dumb enough to believe russia is the bad guy in here
That's what I've been saying, I think most people that disagree are shills or lost redditors regurgitating mainstream US propaganda.

>NOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT HAVE AN OPINIERINOOOO
Jamal, nobody cares, stop derailing the thread, russia is the good guy in this conflict, admit it

I agree with you but there’s every chance I will end up having to fight in the war anyway

I’m sure you think so, being a communist ape. The white man still has a concept of freedom so we gladly fight the russian communist nigger

>countries around Russia must follow Russia’s demands or be invaded
>NATO is unnecesarily hostile towards and afraid of Russia
Pick one

youtube.com/watch?v=46DYtVvE7q8

>tfw Uncle Putler hasn't conquered Berlin yet
sad feel bros

Attached: 1645786503141.jpg (897x757, 46.96K)

Trying to figure out what's really happening.

This is the only thread I have read through that actually makes sense.

Attached: 434cb5da603f475cb8fe88a844c9a705.jpg (350x466, 17.65K)

>white men are the ones to create communism
>white men submit themselves to their kike masters
>white men enforce mask mandates and vaxx in europe or you cannot buy food
>white amerimutt men enact laws everywhere where you cannot boycott or criticize israel
>"white" europe puts you in prison if you deny lolocaust
>white countries throw you in prison if you refuse to call trannies with their made-up pronouns
>white men are afraid their (((white governments))) will put them in prison for downloading a song
>white men get thrown in prison for fucking a 16-17 years old (even if you're 20) but kikes can have niggers to gangbang 18 years old and make a profit
>white men
>freedom
Jamal, are we speaking about the same "white" people? for the last century white people have been the primary promoters and embracers of globohomo, anti-freedom shits around the world.

>NATO is unnecesarily hostile towards and afraid of Russia
Literally yes