The West has lost it's balls

If the 10 strongest Western countries just sent around 20 000 fully armed soldiers, Russia would get btfo easily.

Attached: 1639453103334.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

its

NO U DUMBASS NIGGERS ALL THE GOVERNMENTS OF THE WORLD ARE JEWISH BIOSPIES AND THIS IS A COORDINATED CONSPIRACY THEY WANT PUTIN TO INVADE... THEY EITHER WANT HIM TO KILL AZOV NAZIS TO SCARE ALL WHITEBOIS OR THEY WANT WW3 TO CLEANSE SOME WHITES WHICH THEY DO THAT EVERY SO OFTEN........

>If the 10 strongest Western countries just sent around 20 000 fully armed soldiers, Russia would
start using nukes and we'd all be completely fucked. How about instead we just let Ukraine go back to being Russia.

The Cold War is over

Not my problem

Nuclear war is a good thing. It will wipe out all the white people.

Germany won’t kick Russia out of glorified PayPal, no one is sending troops

This could have all been prevented if Hitler's fantastic plans for the area were realized.

Yeah, let's allow Russia to ravage and pillage any European country it wants instead.

1. Not enough money to be made.
2. Afraid to get their hands dirty.
3. Afraid to look weak when it turns out an army full of trannies, faggots, and low IQ spics can't actually fight worth a fuck.

Sending 20k faggots to a Russian battlefield actually sounds like a pretty good idea ngl

Attached: 1642519591679.jpg (838x1024, 152.65K)

why should anybody die for us installed nigger country? serious question. this is a fucking meme state after 30y after soviet union its 8 of these 30 under united states installed leadership pushed in place by a coup.
remember 'fuck the eu' nuland bitch? you niggers are literally niggers. sometimes i even respect niggers more since they atleast have sometimes a smooth self feel and lifestyle. you are just niggers without it.

Sure, not my problem. Every European country has already chosen ethnic suicide so it doesn't matter.

Western men are cucks, incels and cowards
They only think about ukrainian refugee pussy

Actually the main climatic effects of even a limited nuclear exchange will mostly be felt around the equator leading to massive starvation in these areas.

That's just a meme, I'm sorry it's happening to you but I'm not going to die for you. You'd just get turned into an amerimutt colony in the long run anyway.

You poor naive child. I bet you still think there were good guys in WW2, huh?

Its a fake war so Russia gets more money. They have access to the black sea. I wanna see nukes flyin. Been too long since one of those went off.

Paris, Nice, Madrid, and Rome have plenty of niggers and arabs breeding more niggers and arabs than natives
Get your shit together

show flag kike

But the huwites will be gone. We are used to famines and strife + we have high birthrates.

checked

Attached: 1645239769006.jpg (598x600, 145.6K)

Why do you want globohomo to win?
Are you some kind of pedo faggot?

Speaking of which, tell your sister I have space for her.

Every resident is a hedonistic degenerate who refuses to inconvenience themselves at all, for any reason
What you need to understand is that modern government and society in the West is a hollow rotting structure propelled by inertia

why would they? it's all going as planned

if they wanted to end this they would have pressured ukraine to give russia back the territory that belongs to them. they wanted this to happen

>let's allow Russia to ravage and pillage any European country it wants instead.

you mean free us from these EU clowns? i hope they do.. don't care if our capital gets carpet bombed in the process only scum and immigrants live there anyways

Go die for your uncaring international master Nikolai, then we can talk about who's the cuck

Is this the closest matched war in recent times?

US vs. Mudslimes was never close, Russia vs. Georgia was never close. No one cares about Africans killing each other.

But now you feel like Ukraine has enough people and guns to make it messy at least.

The worst threads always start with this exact image

Russia is globohomo commies amerimutt retard

Attached: IMG_20220225_024554_356.jpg (686x954, 303.17K)

Don't pay the govt, minimize bank profit by taking out maximally large loans and never, ever, pay them a cent. Have your possessions owned by someone who doesn't take on debt to the point of property foreclosure. It's really that simple to economically nig the institutions. Everyone pays shit with interest like good goyim for their whole life, it's just stupid.

Armenia vs Azerbaijan was closer than this

You just know OP plays videos games

Russia is the lesser of the 2 evils

>But now you feel like Ukraine has enough people and guns to make it messy at least.
Nigger they're in the capital after just one day.

OP btfo

Kneel to your Kalergist masters in Brussels buddy

Attached: C8aM1wzXcAIlaO3.jpg (1000x600, 151.15K)

>Memeflag
>Dismissed
Nuke yourself
/Slide

Attached: d50b14fdf4c307d79e1eaa09bdeb206f.jpg (236x195, 10.43K)

There is nothing "matched" about it, retard.
It's been 1 day and Russia has taken massive amounts of territory.
You stupid fucks need to stop thinking war is like your video games

I don't care about Ukraine. I want cheap energy and low prices of goods.

Ukraine doesnt like being a vassal, theyre gonna be a vassal its just whos gonna own them. Russia has no reason to not set up another port, crimea probably taxes em too much so they should just carpet bomb the area around and declare a truce unless it's some gay shit. It's just expensive to set up a whole new port not in the Crimean bay or something.

If hope it lasts about 6 months of small skirmishes desu but this is just glowniggery at it's finest.

I agree. NATO should send troops to fight for Ukraine.

Attached: sapo nuclear.jpg (750x709, 84K)

Middle managers have a purpose, user. Ukrainians are hoping for intervention, politicians are making cash, nothing important will happen, management of resources will change and prices will be as high as people will pay. Are these even new gifs? What if it's all horseshit?

>Russia has no reason to not set up another port, crimea probably taxes em too much so they should just carpet bomb the area around and declare a truce unless it's some gay shit

? Russia owns crimea, what are you talking about

Let people defend their homes, this is over trade nodes, not land. Land is fucking useless in the tundra.

Yes
Fuck globohomo

You're telling me Ukraine makes no money off of the little pincer thing?

Attached: Londonistan.jpg (2762x1998, 1.64M)

Then you want a duopoly or better.

I'm not siding with a Jewish comedian installed by globohomo and if you had any sense neither would you

If we deployed troops beforehand, calling Putin's bluff, maybe. Right now it's more complicated, but I'm sure something could be done under the UN mandate, if the UN wasn't completely useless and impotent.

Attached: Autistic German Frog.jpg (657x527, 59.21K)