S to spit on dead Russians

S to spit on dead Russians

Attached: FMbt_PeXMAwyEA9.jpg (600x800, 83.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iXQiFzgj778
twitter.com/ArmedForcesUkr/status/1497145934123307010
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: FMbt-7DXsAAU-Ro.jpg (600x800, 90.27K)

Is he okay?

is he ok?

Yes...yes, more.

Is he okay?

savage ukranians, go russia

Just a flesh wound he can walk it off

what did he die for again?
what's the point of this war?

yuri has bad hangover. He will be fine. He is to go back to barracks at 0600 and report for mongol army training

>light thing on the side
Is it his brain or his breakfast?

He's just sleeping

how are these already blurry jpegs? war started a day ago

S

And there will be more.

Hey petrol sniffer, don't sleep on the road!

He'll be fine

What happened to the Ukrainian soldier on the floor there?

Death to all leftist city whores. And faggots.

Attached: 1645738276857.jpg (873x990, 105.54K)

ahahaha

the side that goreposts always loses

S to spit on dead kikes

Attached: images.jpeg-95.jpg (687x446, 62.82K)

They had to cut down on the pixel budget

Nerve gas?

Attached: 1645749912969.png (1048x752, 731.85K)

This is a boring war. Its 2022 where everyone has a recording device, its pretty suspicious

if I did maybe I'd be the one in hell right now

No Russian ever called me a racist for no fucking reason other than I'm White.
No Russian ever tried to force me to choose between a vaccine against a virus he created with less than 3/10ths of 1% mortality or lose my damn job.
No Russian ever tried to get my son to cut off his dick, dress like a girl and suck cock.
No Russian ever tried to convert my daughter into a slut dyke feminist with blue hair.
No Russian ever stole a damn election in plain view and called me a conspiracy theorist for questioning it.
No Russian ever mocked my Christian faith.
No Russian ever tried to get my kids to hate me, their heritage, and their faith.
No Russian ever tried to flood my nation with a bunch of cheap immigrants when my own people had trouble making a decent wage.
No Russian ever let my country be flooded with opiates and then did nothing about it as the country filled up with addicts
No Russian ever voted to allow American companies to ship American jobs to Mexico, India, and China.
No Russian ever devalued my currency so bad that American workers just effectively took a 30% pay cut
No Russian ever threatened to get me fired for saying a man in a dress is still a man
No Russian ever declared me a domestic terrorist for expressing a desire for safe neighborhoods and schools.

The people who want me to go to war against Russia are the same people who do all this to me.

I think those people are my real problem, not Russians.

S, if I had my way we would dismantle the kremlin like Patton wanted.

S

But also S to spit on German government who refuses to deliver weapons to BASEDkraine and to ban RusCRINGE from SWIFT

youtu.be/iXQiFzgj778

>no white band
are you sure he is Ukrainian?

Keep your eyes on the prize. Kiev will fall in less than 6 hours and hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian soldiers will surrender.

Hahaha, a leftist city whore meme. Du dreckige Schwuchtelnutte. Los hol dir Aids und eine Kugel, hahaha

Germany is in the leash of Moscow, have been since Merkel's reign. She was Stasi, Putin was KGB in East Germany – I bet they fugged

Definitively Russian

twitter.com/ArmedForcesUkr/status/1497145934123307010

A real genuine American everyone!

Where did all the pro Ukrainian posters come from? Ukraine is a globohomo puppet not saying Russia is better but why spit on dead soldiers?

No one has done any of those things to you you self hating redneck cuck

Go see the ruble:usd chart you mongoloid. Ruble is worth 30% of what it was 15 years ago retard

Lol,

Attached: iq81esiniz111.jpg (640x587, 399.78K)

S

he's not dead, he's taking a snooze.

F to fart on dead hohols.

s

>This is a boring war. Its 2022 where everyone has a recording device, its pretty suspicious

Attached: 1645783399255.png (547x433, 16.39K)

ukraine are turkey ally. I wish them great losses and complete enslavement

SSSS

Attached: photo_2022-02-23_20-44-02.jpg (960x563, 86.85K)

>I base my geopolitics on muh hurt feelings.

S

S on the mongrelized kikes

Attached: 1645702218401m.jpg (743x1024, 129.97K)

no more krokodil for this gopnik

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: Destroyed Russian tanks across Kharkiv city.webm (480x264, 970.67K)

what did he get shot by? a fucking 20mm??

Your country takes globohomo money eagerly and is already absorbed into it. Fucking Polish posters seething about Russia while they seem to forget their EU friends partitioned their country out of existence too.

Definitely Ukranian (separatist)

Attached: 1643965123026.jpg (600x589, 81.6K)

Spit on all leftist governments, yes. But based to not give weapons to foreigners, FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY.

And based Putin, to show all city whores how they now have to suck my asshole full of diarrhoea clean.

I hope all leftist city whores die, all faggots die, and REMOVE women voting rights now!

Attached: 1645736892938.jpg (422x1024, 75.22K)

you are a pussy

Based.

>no one has discriminated against u
>trust me bro I live in fucking Norway the whitest fucking country on earth I know all about blacks

I'm getting that you're a retarded self-hating white that thinks blacks are victims.

Because the Russian soldiers are invaders destroying innocent people's lives. They deserve no respect

>Russian
That aint it bro.

>twitter.com/ArmedForcesUkr/status/1497145934123307010
>Twitter piece of shit user. I hope you die in a next wave thru Germanistan - Faggot capital of earth

looks like a Russian. Guess we'll just believe it.

Who fucking cares? They were cheering when azeris were killing armenians, now they should suck a fat cock

The public opinion has turned 100% anti russian in Finland after this invasion.
Thanks for securing the upcoming elections for the globalists, Russia.

plenty of dead ukri shown on telegram channels, but for some reason not shilled on western media

>when you use a proxy and google translate
Nice try Ivan

he has the same defeated look robbie did after getting rejected

Attached: r.png (1144x795, 982.17K)

Attached: 1645749912969.png (1048x752, 846.25K)

>invaders
The US funded a literal coup in Ukraine in 2014. You don't know a fucking thing besides cartoon morality of "good guys vs bad guys".

S

What happened to all the Ukrainians, bro?

price for overpopulation, for stupid natalism, for pro lifing

I wanna see

oh no he spilled his borscht

He'll be fine

Missed this one, S

I would rather take shit on its corpse, straight down its mangled subhuman jaw

he spilled his borscht, he'll be fine

Basedo

Because Russia is a shithole and unlike you ADHD zoomer retards on here bouncing up and down in your nappies at something exciting happening on the other side of the world, I don't actually want a war which could spiral out of control.

S

>Glownigger projecting

Maybe both

Literally no worse creature than a russian out there

Yes you fell for their propaganda. They would kill you and rape your family anyway if they could you stupid burger. Who do you think funds and indoctrinates your anti-white hate groups like BLM? Fucking Putin.

Arw the US using their or orbital lasers and ROG's yet?

get this man a quicky sippy

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

S

kek

Attached: nitrodubs.jpg (899x505, 98.94K)

>Rafik
literal nigger name

This.

People are edgy on both sides

>Ebba vibes