No Russkie ever called me racist

Let them know /pol will not fight their wars, let them know /pol does not support globohomo, let them know /pol does not forget how much they hate us, this humble pasta keeps growing, add your own sentiment and let it spread.
No Russian ever called me a racist for no fucking reason other than I'm White.
No Russian ever tried to force me to choose between a vaccine against a virus he created with less than 3/10ths of 1% mortality or lose my damn job.
No Russian ever tried to get my son to cut off his dick, dress like a girl and suck cock.
No Russian ever tried to convert my daughter into a slut dyke feminist with blue hair.
No Russian ever stole a damn election in plain view and called me a conspiracy theorist for questioning it.
No Russian ever mocked my Christian faith.
No Russian ever tried to get my kids to hate me, their heritage, and their faith.
No Russian ever tried to flood my nation with a bunch of cheap immigrants when my own people had trouble making a decent wage.
No Russian ever let my country be flooded with opiates and then did nothing about it as the country filled up with addicts
No Russian ever voted to allow American companies to ship American jobs to Mexico, India, and China.
No Russian ever devalued my currency so bad that American workers just effectively took a 30% pay cut
No Russian ever threatened to get me fired for saying a man in a dress is still a man
No Russian ever declared me a domestic terrorist for expressing a desire for safe neighborhoods and schools.

The people who want me to go to war against Russia are the same people who do all this to me.
I think those people are my real problem, not Russians.

Attached: vodka.jpg (768x768, 87.81K)

yeah, when demoralization is complete, you will see what the russkie intends to do to you.

Attached: 41DTtajgE6L._AC_SY1000_.jpg (500x362, 23.95K)

KeK
can't be worst than what they gonna do to you

Attached: pepelaugh.gif (498x498, 576.38K)

No Ukrainian did shit to me either mutt.

and what would it be?

so you willing to die for them? be my guess, is not my problem

would be YOUR problem, not mine

Attached: topkek.jpg (1200x675, 91.16K)

Hiding behind the memeflag, the little weasel keeps sucking manlet putins little dick.

Americans should all be wiped out aswell though.

I bet no Ukrainian has ever called you racist either

ivan your english is shit. also your military is full of violent homosexual men that rape their subordinates

and you still can come with a single reason why I should fight the manlet
cope mothafucker

Best Case scenario the USA, China and and Russia all wipe each other out . 0 genetetic loss and the world is a better place.

> No Ukrainian ever called me a racist for no fucking reason other than I'm White.
> No Ukrainian ever tried to force me to choose between a vaccine against a virus he created with less than 3/10ths of 1% mortality or lose my damn job.
> No Ukrainian ever tried to get my son to cut off his dick, dress like a girl and suck cock.
> No Ukrainian ever tried to convert my daughter into a slut dyke feminist with blue hair.
> No Ukrainian ever stole a damn election in plain view and called me a conspiracy theorist for questioning it.
> No Ukrainian ever mocked my Christian faith.
> No Ukrainian ever tried to get my kids to hate me, their heritage, and their faith.
> No Ukrainian ever tried to flood my nation with a bunch of cheap immigrants when my own people had trouble making a decent wage.
> No Ukrainian ever let my country be flooded with opiates and then did nothing about it as the country filled up with addicts
> No Ukrainian ever voted to allow American companies to ship American jobs to Mexico, India, and China.
> No Ukrainian ever devalued my currency so bad that American workers just effectively took a 30% pay cut
> No Ukrainian ever threatened to get me fired for saying a man in a dress is still a man
> No Ukrainian ever declared me a domestic terrorist for expressing a desire for safe neighborhoods and schools.
Your point?

That would by necessity include the destruction of Europe and East Asia, leaving you with Africa, Brazil, and Australians.

no they didn't, so?
>muh english, you must be Russian boo hooo
still not fighting for you kike

I'd rather kill the Chinese. >CHINKNIGGERS! INVADE TAIWAN ALREADY! WE NEED TO CORRECT OUR INVESTMENT MISTAKES BY SENDING YOU BACK TO THE STONE AGE!

not fighting for jewkraine, peace mothafuckers

Hehe perfect new world order.

I accept your surrender, pray Russkies are as merciful

Attached: cheer.jpg (193x250, 7.05K)

Pol and all 5 people that come to this site wont fight for america, let them know this. Go outside you retarded faggot

We are all one universal race.

>Pol and all 5 people that come to this site wont fight for america, let them know this.
Das right
>Go outside you retarded faggot
what for?
last time I hear faggots keep calling me white cracka

>implying pol could fight any war.
The closest thing you faggots ever came to a war was spam posting badly drawn ms paint images of frogs on reddit.

Not fighting for Russia either. What's your point?

they don't have one, they shillbots who can't come up with a single reason to why anyone should get involved in Russkies business