THIS IS SICKENING

twitter.com/AlexeiArora/status/1497138528505024514?t=YUHysCfz3MHhhsP0czsc4w&s=19

Attached: 1645781514788.jpg (1724x1162, 542.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DefenceU/status/1497118323372265476?t=7cSQtGhJCsXfymsr0Xqy7g&s=19
youtu.be/1qS6J-WbTD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is based

russiabots are a disgrace

Based. War means war.

Zelensky sitting in his megabunker while seding Ukranian children as suicide bombers... typical globo.

2 Robux have been deposited to your account comrade!

Better hope their kids know how to throw.

Fyodr Five-Year-Old dropping a molotov at his feet won't be a good look for Ukraine.

twitter.com/DefenceU/status/1497118323372265476?t=7cSQtGhJCsXfymsr0Xqy7g&s=19

Attached: 1645781687867.jpg (1719x1408, 542.95K)

What's the problem?

Gm sir

Nah dude. That's uncivilized

>what's the problem with throwing civilians are the enemy making the enemy think all civilians are a potential threat

Nee.

This makes a lot of people happy

Attached: 9DF67B10-7A94-4E4C-B537-1C5948313B36.jpg (1284x421, 109.85K)

This guy sucks

Shut the fuck up.

How are gun laws there? I would figure that anyone who would be willing to fight an invasion already owns weapons.

If every citizen at every corner were armed, russian pigs would get slaughtered with all their bulshit airplanes. Based.

Attached: 1645711349014.png (600x663, 459.38K)

>just get invaded bro

Can someone explain to me how life would change for the average person if Ukraine got occupied by Russia? Would it be so bad, that sending literal child soldiers to die fighting a military superpower, is a preferable alternative?

Read up on WW2 resistance movements, Rajesh. There's nothing special about teenagers taking up arms when the stakes are high.

Subhuman moroccan, tongue my anus

Child soldiers are a nono for me

Attached: 1645657425836.jpg (255x256, 6.92K)

FULL PUTIN SPEECH
FULL PUTIN SPEECH
HE CALLS OUT THE JEW
HE CALLS OUT THE JEW
youtu.be/1qS6J-WbTD8
youtu.be/1qS6J-WbTD8

Shouldn't twitter ban them for enacting violence? This is insane.

Good. Fuck russian churkamutts.

>subhuman pollack thinks others are like him

Attached: 1645782044262.webm (576x1016, 1.8M)

I'll ask around. Do you have an address or are you a traveling gypsy?

Finally the world will see the jew for what it really is

>let get invaded and throw my boipussy in the air

Kek, I love how our whole political class preemptively sided with Ukraine when it was obvious they are lead by a total lunatic.

They would fall under the sanctions Russia is under
So they go from having dogshit Ukrainian money to having double dogshit rubles that no other country will touch with a ten foot pole
Plus the whole get arrested for protesting thing

No, this is the correct and appropriate response.
Ukrainians should defend Ukraine.

Isn't this the jew cock sucker?

We had kids attack us in Iraq. I always respected them for that. I would have done the same at their age under similar circumstances.
I mean, we still dropped them, but respect nonetheless.

Attached: 3E2E5A63-EEF0-43C5-931F-B326245B46D0.jpg (960x949, 379.42K)

useful idiots sacrificed to give the cabal in ukraine more time to escape

Why doesn't this tard just wear glasses with one blacked out lens like a sane person? This le american badass larp is cringe af. Fucking low-rent WEF stooge.

>civilians throw molotov
>they become valid war targets
>Russia can finally carpet bomb Kiev
Uhm....

What a perfectly cold take from an insufferable faggot. The infernal spirit of McCain lives through him.

Stop being mean to kikeclops, he was sexually abused from infancy to turn him into the perfect globohomo stooge

>citizens throw mollys at tanks
>get cut down
>omg look international media they're killing civilians with tanks halp pls

Attached: 1641797240171.jpg (1200x808, 444.33K)

Civilians are the enemy.
Ukraine has elections, the ukranians are responsible for Ukraine's politics.

I get it, Ukraine wants civilian children dead so that NATO steps in. But I don't find it cool.

Cringeshaw rapidly becoming a lolcow

That's how you win a war retard
>Henceforth, until the enemies have been driven from the territory of the republic, the French people are in permanent requisition for army service. The young men shall go to battle; the married men shall forge arms and transport provision; the women shall make tents and clothes, and shall serve in the hospitals; the children shall turn old linen into lint; the old men shall repair to the public places, to stimulate the courage of the warriors and preach the unity of the Republic and hatred of kings

CIA shills working overtime

I see the CIA now supports child soldiers

Hahahahah literal volksturm tier tactics. God how many hours has it been since putin ordered the invasion? What a pathetic showing for the Ukrainians. Just sad lol

If you can fight then you fight. Muh child soldiers is meme. What the point of not fighting and your parents get killed and land stolen?

>you win a war by killing off literally all of your citizens

Good job retard. Ukraine is going to be a wasteland after this.

Idk maybe they don't want to get eviscerated by a btr

Pretty shitty thing to do. Just ask them to surrender gracefully. Or just mimic Palestinians throwing rocks

>kill yourself for NATO civilians.

Attached: cf1.jpg (400x400, 16.54K)

Yes. See: USSR in WW2.

The GloboHomo will fight to the last Ukranian. Note: this applies to every country they have infected, on a long-enough timeline. Hope Ukraine bros just shoots whoever tells them to fight, and makes some sausages for Ivan.
Weird that Ukraine is so important to the GloboHomo. There is a secret there, perhaps Putin might one day tell us?

Good. Children should fight for their country.

Who will get killed? the jew president?, do these gorila nigger CIA bots can at least have and 80+ iq?

>The west and ukrops

"Pyotor Hoholchenko, a 22 year old Ukrainian farm boy, destroyed an entire tank division single-handed while protecting 45 of his relatives in a root cellar. At the same time, his niece, who is training to become an opera singer, was singing a remix of the Ukrainian and USA national anthem!"

Attached: main-qimg-72003817cd4b4d6365011ac20284cb3b-lq.jpg (300x292, 16.44K)

This is Judaism.

Bro, the former USSR are the ones attacking.

Ukraine is going to be completely annihilated, with nothing left.

this is called patriotism you degenerate cuck. Something you know nothing about you mindless traitor.