Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RjmJOC_MgZE
youtu.be/1qS6J-WbTD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Planes over Хepcoн can be heard in the background
youtube.com/watch?v=RjmJOC_MgZE

It just started

I know it. They should have conquered the capital in less than 2 hours. Russian losers.

why is twitter lying about ghost of Kiev female fighter? Like how can it kill so many other planes when it has nowhere to land, fuel runs out pretty fast, are they this retarded, the West just keeps coping, i wonder if the other countries would fall so easily.

Solid gains for two days, no?

It's not like video games or movies.

Why are you asking stupid questions?

it's been only a day zoomer.

it will be longer and nato is sending more javelins and shit too as we speak
this must already have been pretty demoralizing for hohols

this baka. even when russia gets total capitulation out of Ukraine, all of us will still know that they were total losers

We aren't even at 48 hours. Here's Germany in Poland after two days.

Attached: c601dd3001049529aa615ee7827a7ac0.png (787x472, 240.14K)

>Germany took France in 2 weeks with 3.5 million troops
>RU is already Kiev after 24 hours
real life isn't a fucking strategy game you mongrels

Attached: 1579499225509.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

you should be. They're trying to take the land in the est of the river retard while simultaneously installing a puppet government to accept that scenario.

I hate Russia now.
Any time I see a Russian in America they will pay in blood or I'll vandalize their shit

When Kiev falls today the rest of the country will fall within hours.

>WTF HOW COME THEY DID NOT CAPTURE THE ENTIRETY OF ONE OF THE LARGEST COUNTRIES IN EUROPE IN 2 HOURS WTFFFF THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE MY HOI4 GAME

Attached: 1602271903855.jpg (600x800, 104.49K)

you won't do shit, fatass kek

Attached: 1497837508611-.png (616x596, 25.76K)

>omg how come russians still haven't conquered Europe's largest country within 2 days
This is what playing paradox games make to your brain OP

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

I doubt the actual NATO countries could be taken by Russia in a conventional war. Perhaps the Baltic States could be, but Poland? No way. America is simply too strong, too advanced. China, perhaps, can rival us and will soon surpass us. Russia? Not likely.

Putin can't lose fi he does it will probably end his leadership of Russia. That means casualties are irrelevant. That means Ukrainians if they are fighting are prolonging a war that will be costly for both sides. Ukraine can win but it will destroy the country. Litterally Ukrainians are dying for NATO.

My sides, hivemind

The west is coping. This is the war. Once they breakthrough here it's over.

wishful thinking.
Ujko is afraid that the same fate will befall his brethren in the HRHB, have fun with Komsic for a 4th time.

Yeah okay. Keep believing that coward

This.
Ukraine will be done for by Monday.

You do know that Ukraine is the largest country in Europe, right? It takes over 20 hours just to drive from one side to the other.

Russia has captured a lot. Ukrainians are fighting in some places. But the Russian are in the outskirts of Kiev.

Just you fuckin wait till the fourth Reich gets involved with it's lunar ufo fleet supported by tic tacs from Antarctica, they're arriving in just 2 more weeks.

>Kyiv

>twitter being impressionable, gullible, and retarded
why are you surprised?

Better check that old tractor and make sure it's fully functional.

Good mornings Sir, no need for demoralized i'm going to do the needful

Attached: 1640749106514.jpg (958x946, 405.78K)

i'm going to fuck your mother, brand her with the hammer and sickle with a hot iron, and you're just gonna sit there and watch fatty
and if you dare look away, i'll filet her with my penis

Attached: Pcqofwn.jpg (395x578, 43.69K)

fucking zoomers and their blitzier Blitz Kriegs.

Attached: zoomer_dance.gif (680x498, 224.1K)

It's a gigantic cope meant to create a hero figure to motivate the troops and show that there is srill hope, while in reality jewkraine is geting btfo'd on all front. Wartime propaganda

4 days
10400 km2 liberated

serbs BTFO

Attached: file.png (451x1006, 301.7K)

Russian strategy has been excellent but execution who knows. Let's see how long kiev holds out.

>why is propaganda online in this modern era???

Reported to fbi. Have fun getting your head stomped on the street convoy failure

Those are amazing gains considering the size of the resistence forces. Ukraine is not Iraq. They are an european nation with an european army.

Also, only 130 dead so far and 12 civilians. Those are remarkably low numbers.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (332x286, 231.65K)

>America
>strong
lmao

I am Bosniak you retard.

And those numbers could be bullshit too. Whether it's per Russia or per Ukraine death numbers is propaganda.

Danm the ruskies are slow.

feel bad for them desu
what an unlucky people

>t. stupid zoomer

PUTIN FULL SPEECH CALLING OUT THE LYING AMERICAN KIKE LEADERS FOR WHAT THEY REALLY ARE. I THINK WE ALL GONNA BE OKAY BROS. HEIL PUTIN
youtu.be/1qS6J-WbTD8
youtu.be/1qS6J-WbTD8
youtu.be/1qS6J-WbTD8

>imagine being this much of a pussy

nigger weren't you just saying you were gonna beat up Russians?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1605542249252.png (600x452, 609.69K)

And that is why I think Ukrainians should just surrender. If Russia doesn't leave then they start a guerilla war. But fighting conventionally makes them bodybags for NATO.

It's over.

Russians are all hohols and will be exterminated one way or another. You hohols are not welcome in America and I wager to guess all western countries will run you out like the kikes you are

Twitter also told me she was trans

uh huh, like i said, fatass: you. won't. do. shit.

Attached: 1615307610241.png (420x361, 65.95K)

Ukraine got thousands of anti-air / anti-tank portable missiles so russia won't invade with all it's force out at the start, too costly. They will be trying to grind ukrainian military until they are all dead or flee, then they will roll over whole country with tanks.

That's actually impressive for 24 hours