Ukraine is intentionally left alone to justify a counterattack

if NATO was already in Ukraine, this war probably wouldn't have happened.

the idea is the let Ukraine suffer as many casualties as possible to sway public outrage in favor of a NATO counter attack.

neo-cons, neo-libs, globalists, MIC- all of them wanted this war for half a century. they are kissing the borders of Ukraine specifically to make sure incursions will happen in any NATO ally nation to instigate THE war.

it won't go nuclear, it might not even be WWIII, but it's going to be the biggest war in Europe since WWII and potentailly most high tech war to be waged ever.

Attached: nato[1].jpg (937x528, 468.17K)

I hope you are wrong.

>NATO counterattack
enjoy nuclear winter moron.

Unlikely. The sanctions Russia is getting slapped with for this look pretty fucking crippling. Even Putin won't be able to financially justify this invasion for long.

Don't be so fucking stupid, a land war with Russia tends not to work out so well for the invading force.

Go back to plebbit, retard! This is not the place for your "shower thoughts".

wrong. the goal is to install a puppet government via assasinations and blackmail, force a peace treaty that recognizes absorbing the two rebel provinces into russia and separating the country along the river in a kind of cold war iron curtain esque play.

Good, then just launch the nukes. Nothing left to lose right?

if the russians even think about using nukes they wont exist anymore.
Putinlet is already dangerously close to getting nuked with his rhetoric.

Yeah, sounds like a good bet if he's insane.

If they go nuclear they know they're sure as shit screwed. Unless they can somehow achieve mutually assured destruction they're fucked, the US is too big and too dispersed to inflict any significant damage upon.

No one will you stupid nigger

Attached: 1594155145250.jpg (560x490, 45.23K)

You're a pussy. The west should already be involved.

>Muh nuclear war
Good

I think it will probably escalate in relation to Turkey closing the Bosporus straight to Russian warships, If the Russians just go through anyway and get into a naval battle with a NATO member it could get interesting.

curious to see if Russia makes any plays towards Georgia/Armenia/Azerbaijan, Moldova, or the Baltics in the coming days. i also wonder if a Russia-China+allies SWIFT alternative based on digital currencies on the ISO20022 standard won't get rolled out

>if the russians even think about using nukes they wont exist anymore.
That goes for everyone involved though. I sure hope our politicians are a bit more bright than you my friend

It doesn’t matter. Nuclear winter would block the sun and kill 80% of the biosphere and 99.9% of humans.

people seem to have forgotten that lots of NATO naval forces are in the Med right now, very close to Russian forces in Syrian ports (which have apparently been fucking with Israeli flights + GPS not to mention zapping the British F35)

I think Putin will be put to death by his inner circle if he says go nuclear. The other old rich fucks still want to retire to Monaco or wherever.

Lol, figured it out did you?
Exactly. NATO want's Russia to massacre Ukraine, so they can use it as an excuse to start WW3.

They lose too. Russia would only do it if they're invaded.

god i hate europe so much

MANIFEST MANIFEST MANIFEST MANIFEST MANIFEST MANIFEST MANIFEST MANIFEST MANIFEST MANIFEST MANIFEST MANIFEST
LET IT HAPPEN!

> to sway public outrage in favor of a NATO counter attack
there's no support for it, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did it anyway
US strategem of the past decade is 2 digit IQ

>war in Afghanistan ends
>America immediately finds itself in another war
I’m not shocked by this happening desu

NATO is defensive anyone who wishes to do any invading at all will have to pick the fight alone and in the modern era the leverage Russia has with it's fossil fuels will prevent everything but a full scale nuclear war from commencing and that'd be ridiculous anyway

EU army incoming

Attached: 85708410556e1929121d601fbe6ebd2ameta.jpg (229x263, 23.97K)

Russia won't use the nuclear option as long as the US is able to convince them the war will be limited in scope to a regional conventional war. There were multiple times during the Cold War where the Soviets thought they were being attacked. They should have launched everything they hand, and yet they didn't. These people don't want to start a nuclear war.

>the idea is the let Ukraine suffer as many casualties as possible to sway public outrage in favor of a NATO counter attack.
kek nice cope might have made sense if Europe wasn't overflowing with pussified men, ruled by mega kikes and filled with migrants.

Damn. I haven't seen this one before. So the Tsar Bomba could literally erase ALL of Mt Everest and turn it into a literal hole in the ground. Fuck me.

NATO cannot counter attack because NATO is a purely defensive alliance you absolute moron

I was thinking this exact same thing. And I said to myself, “nah, you’re watching too much Ukraine War coverage”. I log on to Any Forums and see your post. Shit! I hate being right.

Attached: 2D3DD22A-6EF4-4E91-B7ED-BA8A102B78FC.jpg (1024x663, 81.01K)

Attached: 85708410556e1929121d601fbe6ebd2ameta2.jpg (228x263, 24.4K)