Pol is inhhanbited by women and jews

Why does no one welcome this war? It is based AS FUCK:
>Jewish ZOG apparatchik Zelensky will be kicked out
>Ukrainian "nationalists" - a CIA plant through and through - dismantled
>The stupid and impotent conflict in Drum'n'Bass will come to an end
>NATO shows cracks in it's structure, giving rise to european national armies - very good for nationalism

Attached: hello.jpg (400x400, 19.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikispooks.com/wiki/Document:Putin_the_Good_Goy
wikispooks.com/wiki/Chabad_Lubavitch
deathofcommunism.com/jews-still-in-control-of-russia/
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-Features/At-Putins-side-an-army-of-Jewish-billionaires
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007/
jta.org/2014/05/05/global/russia-makes-holocaust-denial-illegal
prnewswire.com/il/news-releases/friends-of-zion-present-award-to-vladimir-putin-865992355.html
haaretz.com/israel-news/putin-makes-joke-about-jews-and-money-speaks-hebrew-1.7041106
youtube.com/watch?v=GqQcZwf-i4A
youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
rferl.org/a/how-muslim-migrants-are-reshaping-russia-s-dying-countryside-one-village-at-a-time/29237540.html
ww.rt.com/russia/515821-putin-slam-caveman-nationalism/
archive.md/RvooJ
doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.4280080
veteranstoday.com/2021/10/09/barbarism-behind-bars-rape-torture-in-russias-prisons-laid-bare
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>russian flag
Go fucking die in a hole somewhere nazi

I'm not a fucking commie so I have no horse in this race.

Not
My
Problem

Attached: ukkkraine.png (916x539, 53.99K)

Because they are led by their emotions.
General population of this board is rather young.
They can't see that this conflict, in the end, will lead to more peace.
The people will be off better.

Churka durka burka
I fucked 3 white russian girls last month, they did very nasty things in bed

Attached: 12A937C4-71A8-45AA-A966-254E18E42512.jpg (1024x890, 109.71K)

death to russia and every communist retard/bimbo who shills for your shithole.

Attached: average russian.jpg (1024x768, 433.93K)

>Is an incel with nothing.
>No prospects.
>No future.
>No worth.
>Mistakenly thinks he's normal.
>In reality, has autism and doesn't know how to socialize.
>Hates everyone.
>Wonders why people who aren't worthless incels with nothing to live for don't want to go to war.

You dont have an accurate grasp on reality.

oh no no no lol

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 10.40.30 AM.png (1158x368, 83.7K)

>NOO BUT THEY TRAINED THE BLACK NIGGER CHILDREN AND OLD GRANY HOW CAN THIS BE

I hope the Russians execute that jew president

Attached: 1645774942049.png (1315x1077, 1.31M)

Because Russia is run by jews. This war is just another way to kill whites.

Attached: 74F32F37-87FF-4CE6-BE44-ACCCB628BC5D.jpg (706x702, 154.44K)

>blah blah
no I don't want to eat the bugs or become a sacrifice to Moloch

wikispooks.com/wiki/Document:Putin_the_Good_Goy
wikispooks.com/wiki/Chabad_Lubavitch
deathofcommunism.com/jews-still-in-control-of-russia/
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-Features/At-Putins-side-an-army-of-Jewish-billionaires
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007/
jta.org/2014/05/05/global/russia-makes-holocaust-denial-illegal
prnewswire.com/il/news-releases/friends-of-zion-present-award-to-vladimir-putin-865992355.html
haaretz.com/israel-news/putin-makes-joke-about-jews-and-money-speaks-hebrew-1.7041106

>One of Europe's largest mosques opens in Moscow
youtube.com/watch?v=GqQcZwf-i4A

>Massive Eid al-Fitr celebrations in Moscow
youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac

>Russia: The World's Second-Largest Immigration Haven
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053

>How Muslim Migrants Are Reshaping Russia's Dying Countryside, One Village At A Time
rferl.org/a/how-muslim-migrants-are-reshaping-russia-s-dying-countryside-one-village-at-a-time/29237540.html

>Putin slams ‘caveman nationalism’ as detrimental to Russia, says every ethnicity should feel respected & at home in the country
ww.rt.com/russia/515821-putin-slam-caveman-nationalism/

>Putin’s Russian Multiculturalism
archive.md/RvooJ

>the demographic processes in the Muslim environment in Russia have specific characteristics(growing population, a high share of young people, migration potential, urbanization processes, etc.), which can create conflict potential
doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.4280080

>BASED Russian government gay sex
veteranstoday.com/2021/10/09/barbarism-behind-bars-rape-torture-in-russias-prisons-laid-bare

Attached: 1645752666420.jpg (1170x966, 581.62K)

>die in a hole
Lol are you fucking 11 years old?
I think most are paid shills. Everyone I know is sad about the war but does not give a shit about it. It's your backyard not ours.

WAOW BASED POOTIN CHURKA DURKA?!?
PUTIN’S DAUGHTER MARRIED A RICH JEW??!
WHOLESOME 100!!

Checked.

>pol is inhhanbited by women and jews
Not really, but society itself has been incredibly feminized.
You can see it with almost every topic, someone will make an objective observation and then present his conclusion to it, and instead of trying to address the argument the other side will just attack his social standing because they think like a woman and believe that reality is decided by whoever stands at the top.
It's why everything around us is collapsing - because you can slog on based on inertia for a while, but eventually your refusal to address reality will be your undoing.

I'm not dying for some inbred vatniks.

based

I welcome slavs killing slavs. Less subhumans in the world, which is a net positive.

checked, holy shit

Why is russia hellbent on spreading it's poverty on the entire world? Why can't you die in peace like other niggers?

if im churka then what do I care about white women?
go back
Russia is half nigger muslim population newsflash user. This sandnigger is not even the blackest creatura that I witnessed in the army
are you talking about Putin kek
we will kill you first western gommie nigger

You're trying to get permanently crippled or killed for a splintered off jew nation? For bankers to profit? Literally pack your shit and move. You people retarded?

I enjoy how this war is ripping away the curtains from the whole western neoliberal magic show, shows how very little all their blustering really matters.

I agree, but I think we should bomb the hell out of them, if they want a nuclear war let's give it too them already. Maybe we can stop a few missiles.

>Go, based bolshviks.
>Go, denazify ukraine.
>Go, for Putin's jewish oligarchs.

Attached: bolsheviks.webm (640x352, 1.28M)

hope russia overtakes ukraine and starts bullying the butthurt belt

No, just glowies stirring shit up and blaming kikes and women.

Sorry but Russia is the zog here

Also putin said ukrainians are nazis so why are you contradicting him?

Attached: 1645525624977m.jpg (1024x641, 129.53K)

I, for one, welcome it. Hail Putin, one of the last leaders with integrity, may he and his glorious Russian forces prevail over this global degeneracy.

You gonna pay for it? Fuck off back to Israel

this

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 3.16.54 PM.png (1146x1188, 1.13M)

He's right you know.

Don't care for your Jewish war I won't be a part of it and I won't die or shill for Jewish Profit

Fuck Putin, Fuck Zelensky

Attached: Putin.jpg (883x941, 189.74K)

>be churkanigger
>be churkanigger
every dead russian makes me smile and gives me the vigor to defile more russian girls, keep dying ivans, I’m gonna coom

Death to the jews

Attached: jews.jpg (983x913, 266.46K)

The world is going to shit anyways, white people wont exist like they were, its a pipe dream now. might as well go out with a boom.

I imagine a very near future where some fat turd shouts INCEL at the barrel of a tank before they are obliterated

don't you see this the end of your kind? this is the needle that will pop the Western Liberal hot air balloon

you go back you esl moron. Back to the russian internet where you belong fucking shill cunt.

Bro I honestly think 50% of posts here right now are bots/shills

Please send gas

>2012
lel
buncha pussies, not to mention that its literally a nothing burger still at this point, 200 dead? yeah thats a train wreck accident tier so far.

NatSoc and cummunism are dead for 75 yeras and exist solely in your head

Eat shit you fucking kike

Attached: PJews.jpg (979x929, 247.16K)

BASED.

>Based Communists purging degeneracy
Cringe.

Attached: 1645742138318.png (1757x757, 3.03M)

Both of your shithole Chabad Slavic Jew countries are controlled by Chabad Slavic Jews. I wish the war was real so you'd kill each other but unfortunately it's fake and gay.

shills in full force

I welcome war and chaos of any kind. Doesn't matter who's fighting, I like it all. As long as somebody's getting shot, it's fine by me.

Attached: 4c2df919e59ea7690d5b95acc63c969ee8a88402.png (640x480, 4.43K)

you faggots also claim that china is run by jews, everything is run by jews expect for the US.

Your comrades seem to think otherwise.

Attached: commies.jpg (615x278, 15.7K)

There is a non-trivial chance that Russia is taking an anti-globohomo/Gates Plan/Schwab action here.

Russia has a genuine geopol need to control the Volga drainage basin, the Black Sea and be able to muscle Turkey into doing whatever it wants (control of the Volga, Kerch, Black Sea, and Bosporus -- it is the only navigable water way that connects to the south instead of flowing north to the ice that Russia has). That's clear.

Putin invading deeply into Ukraine is extremely costly and does not fit -- it massively exceeds Russia's obvious requirements for regional control and security.

Three possibilities are currently in need of testing:
1. Russian intelligence's assessment of Ukraine's strength is vastly different than everyone else's (the cost is much lower than expected)
2. Russia knows a massive food shortage is coming after COVID retardation and is physically capturing its bread basket
3. Russia is attacking globohomo biolabs in Ukraine because it believe the Gates Plan and WEF bullshit is actually real

3rd option fits best but is also the most outlandish in scope (requires strong evidence to emerge at some point). In all cases, however, globohomo is not prepared for this and a cascading market crash in the EU (which will also collapse the fake CCP economy) is likely to spark a cascade of hypernationalist uprisings across the (then former) Eurozone and EU.

This is better for Russia long term than having globohomo suicide itself and eventually become a unified Islamic Caliphate.

>I'm not a fucking commie

no you're just a fence sitting idiot faggot

camouflage prayer mats.

Cool have fun committing suicide. I'll be home with my kids.

they are brainwashed by globohomo

Shameful post

It's probably above that

>3. Russia is attacking globohomo biolabs in Ukraine because it believe the Gates Plan and WEF bullshit is actually real
Putin is literally part of WEF.

Attached: 1645750816497.jpg (638x474, 78.26K)

Your Army is fucking shit. Your troops are shit. Your civilian populace will lose morale. And Azov will probably control Ukraine. You fucked up. Your people will be brutally killed and I will Kek.

Mutt kike