Why do Slavs keep fighting each other?

You do realize that us Western/Northern/Southern Europeans don't really see you as European and/or White, right?
Whenever we run into someone from Eastern Europe, no matter how pale and/or blonde they are or how light is the color of their eyes, we always get this feeling of "otherness". The same feeling we get when we meet a Turk.
No matter how good your English might be, we always clock you as a foreigner. The cultural divide is real and it really shows.
So we will never see you as one of us. Tbh, uniting with Russia might be your only chance at greatness.

Attached: b_lAHmXG_400x400.jpg (400x400, 31.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Btw this applies to Romania too
Doesn't matter that you once were Roman or that your language is a Romance language. It sounds Eastern to us.

russians have no sense of slav/european loyalty. putin especially is a professional muslim/chink cock sucker.

what did belgium give to the world? french fries and hercules poirot?

Attached: D5-ubnoyUTTPNXwV2u0w-Y8BDiuBMyNo-H255SviWtw.jpg (391x500, 21.64K)

That's weird that you'd come here offering your opinion thinking anyone cared what you had to say on the subject. REALLY WEIRD bro might be time to up your meds.

>slavs shouldnt fight themselves because we dont see them as white

Out of all the reasons...

French fries are actually Dutch. The whole world is nothing but projection of American stereotype

I dont care what you think, because i know who i am. I was born in europe and genetically, ethnically european, white. you talk is against reality.

Whenever we meet a north, west or south yuro, we don't see you as men. We clock you as fagots.

Kek. Westoid subhumans will get the taste of our shoes for being this retarded

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (523x800, 110.45K)

imagine having national pride as a Belgian. Belgian would worth be less than dog shit if the EU broke apart.

>posting random sluts

Attached: 1639682930117.jpg (610x315, 27.08K)

You will be next
I will kill you all western scum

>Why do the Jews who rule Slavs keep making them kill each other

slavs are white
this thread is gay

>t. mutt with slavic dna

>Whenever we run into someone from Eastern Europe, no matter how pale and/or blonde they are or how light is the color of their eyes, we always get this feeling of "otherness". The same feeling we get when we meet a Turk.
Slavs are whiter than whatever disastrous genetic experiment created the French and Belgians

BOGGED

Marc Dutroux typed this

ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID
all the things she said
RUNNING THROUGH MY HEAD
running through my head
RUNNING THROUGH MY HEAD

Me and the boys when the goyim start killing each other again

Attached: wedding-attenders-e1369420515995-812x600.jpg (812x600, 53.28K)

Because we like to

>You do realize that us Western/Northern/Southern Europeans don't really see you as European and/or White, right?

Your country is run by faggots and jews. we don't really care, if we're not the same race it's only better

>So we will never see you as one of us. Tbh, uniting with Russia might be your only chance at greatness.

yeah, but we will conquer your country after, you know that right? or maybe you're thinking that France (which is full of sandniggers btw) is going to start nuclear war to defend you?

I hope Putin deals with western faggotry. BElgian, Frenchies and Germs need to be enslaved to serve the Slavic Horde

I AM GOING TO VOMIT.
abhorrent image
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Imagine thinking there's a substantial difference between Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia in terms of quality of life.
You can name a shit sandwich whatever you want but it's still a shit sandwich.

-Emil, put down the nailgun!
-Here, have some yoghurt

Attached: 171204_000[1].jpg (640x480, 34.07K)

Because their countries are controlled by foreign cabals who get easily bribed.
youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY

Also because NATO is a fucking monstrosity that sticks its nose to push for its interest in every single military conflict and if there isn't a military conflict they'd start arming terrorists anyway.

Attached: chrome_lAJUXqgw0C.png (337x353, 82.67K)

This, i thought OP is from Romania and almost replied it.