Literally in Kiev already haha i thought we got destroyed

2 Days

Attached: photo_2022-02-25_11-46-53.jpg (1280x950, 209.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-DpwdR4uktg
youtu.be/CiHIKSk_uQQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyiv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thats a Ukrainian spg nigga.

Kyiv

In all seriousness, how long would it take Russia to capture all of Europe? A week?

its spelled Keith dumbass

Enjoy the decades-long insurgency

freshly liberated :D

This
If you ever see someone type "Kiev", know you are talking to a paid putin shill. The western world has adopted the true spelling, Kyiv, almost a decade ago.

Kiev

Where is the Z?

It must be so weird rolling up as the first few soldiers oh hey we're here to take all your shit??

KISLEV

whats gonna happen when Ukraine tanks meet Russian tanks
are they really gonna destroy the whole city fighting lol

More like one day.

Thursday: it's happening
Friday morning: it's obah

Too comfy.

Attached: 0562_-_R0C0k9m.png (828x1403, 301.75K)

well done lads. i feel sorry for Ukrainians in the middle of this but globohomo and co. cant win

No you're not. You were kicked out after an hour, nigger.

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Kyiv Fyiv & Syiv", where fyiv and syiv both end in the sound "-yiv", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Kyiv. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Kiev", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-iev", rhyming with "Kiev". So, when Kiev owned the shop, it would have been called "Reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep".

There would be no Russia or Europe by then. We’re cowards right now because it’s just Ukraine but we care about you anglo bros.

>The western world has adopted the true spelling, Kyiv, almost a decade ago
Shut the fucking up you journalist nigger. Literally no one was spelling it Kyiv until about a week ago when journalist faggots started forcing the meme on everyone to get back at Putin. Kill yourself.

Nobody saw the kyiv spelling until this week, nigger
Because nobody fucking cared

Kieve

Sorry still going to say Kiew!

Kiev me a fuckin break

And still, you live in Russia, forgotten shithole, being poor russian kacap on verge of poverty.
And you try at least to get joy from your country's people killing other country's people, as there's literally nothing positive going on in average russians life

KIEV
I
E
V

Russians own it now anyways, so it's their spelling retards

Attached: 1547963837073.jpg (165x115, 6.56K)

How come the supermarkets still sell Chicken KIEV dog fucker?

Tonight's the night.

The air is pushing me. Any Any Forums-bois here?

Kys

I am Ukrainian and I'll still say Kiev. It completely depends on which language you are speaking in. Also westoids will NEVER, ever, be able to pronounce Київ correctly. Kiev is much easier

>Ukrainian plebs say they are beating the ruskies easily
>President cucked and begging for a truce
>Klev going to fall in hours

you know fake news doesnt work when your news channels are back water shit stations right??

Attached: 6gyq29r2eau01.png (553x530, 142.6K)

Jokes on you, my mother is already dead faggot.

it's not fair, you used the bielorussian card

kwiv

Kiwi

Chief keef

That's the most retarded spelling I've ever seen.

Attached: tajuutko sä tai voitko vittu selittää.jpg (377x377, 73.15K)

Queef

Argo Fuck Yourself

this reminds me of the time Pekin changed to Beijang

I just spell it Queef

What bothers me the most that our dachser trailer is in fucking Kiev !!!! We never send our German trucks and trailer to Eastern Europe because they steal it and now there it is our German trailer in bumfuck Ukraine about to be destroyed from a war which insurance does not cover

Attached: DC82854D-FBE2-4956-A1F9-1E8B5DA58336.jpg (1024x1017, 83.32K)

Stupid dumb Canadian scum. I've literally never heard Kyiv "KEEV" in my life until yesterday. I don't care if It's the Russian spelling or not, I'm calling it Kiev.

Kyjijyv

К И E B

И

E

B

enjoy having 3rd world bdp for decades

Rape their jew comedian president

Ukrainesisters, we got too cocky

NOT ANYMORE AHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Why is Any Forums so fucking stupid? Like How did you even think this braindead post through? Are you 16?

Koof

It's Kiev you fags. Always was.

Attached: Chicken-Kiev_2-1-SQ.jpg (900x900, 55.2K)

>Literally no one was spelling it Kyiv until about a week ago
Until 8 years ago*. You can easily check archives yourself.
>Nobody saw the kyiv spelling until this week,
Until 8 years ago*. You can easily check archives yourself.
>How come the supermarkets still sell Chicken KIEV
Hurr how come they're still called "Siamese twins" and not "Thai twins"????
>I've literally never heard Kyiv
Then you have "literally never" seen an official government release mentioning the city in 8 years. Not my problem.
It's Kiyv, putinbots. 1 kopeck has been deposited into your account. No, they're not gonna give you 2 just because it's worth half of what it was last week. No refunds.

Spelling it Kyiv out of spite is like Americans calling French fries freedom fries. Very cringy.

Chicken Kiev

Kænugarðr

Киeв

>we
Please shut the fuck up, you sound like a teenager on Reddit. Americans don’t have a nation, they have an occupying regime

Fucking gay.

Um ackshually its Queef, sweaty

see: >Hurr how come they're still called "Siamese twins" and not "Thai twins"????

There are these comfy russian indie/post punk bands though. Pls don't bomb them mr globohomo

youtu.be/-DpwdR4uktg
youtu.be/CiHIKSk_uQQ

Attached: images (2).jpg (280x180, 10.61K)

From what I can see it took them 30 hours to drill 5km into Ukraine whilst suffering more losses than Americans in 20 years Afghanistan. You do the math Britivan

No its The Kiev

Oh quit the gaslighting. It's Kiev.

>Russia
>forgotten

Attached: 1645085315152.jpg (750x1000, 67.71K)

Why must media kikes constantly fuck with our language and confuse people?

>You were kicked out after an hour, nigger.

Attached: information minister.jpg (600x450, 36.75K)

Do you say "Czechia" as well?

Attached: czechia.png (2302x606, 78.9K)

>Enjoy the decades-long insurgency

unlikely.

Lol you're a funny clown.

Of course it's KiEv
like it's Lwów and Stanisławów

Well, go on then. Answer your own question. Here, I'll even help you out. It's Because it's Siamese Twins, the same way it's Chicken Kiev, and the capital of western Russia - the birthplace of it's modern identity is... Kiev you Trudeu supporting parasite.

>Flags
Are you guys triplets or something?

Your momma's a kyiv

>adopted
>correct

You don't adopt something that is more correct than what is was previous. That's just what you did with the word gender. Changing meanings and contexts to fit your illusion reality. It's always been Kiev. I adopt nothing.

probably a month max call of duty and movies and ideas born from the 80's led the west to underestimate their enemies. all the last wars were against goat fuckers in the hills and we couldnt even win against them.. but have this fantasy we could win a war against china or russia. and since about 2020 have signioficantly reduced the strength of the us military with woke trannies no real men. the west could literally lose to anyone at this point

Imagine the waste of time paying attention to Ukraine for 8 years like it ever mattered, faggot

Kiev.

Attached: 1575730660527.png (750x585, 379.51K)

What happened to the Ukie leader is he still in Kislev?

exactly. the proper way to pronounce is is basically “Kiiv” not K-yiv. So Kiev is about as close as you can get when translating into english

It's Киeв.

And it's been Kiev my whole life and I see no reason to change it just because someone impotent gaylords want to impotently flex on Russia.

unironically where the fuck is ukrainian army?

>It's Kiyv, putinbots
It's not Norway, it's Norge, and Germoney is Deutschland.

Attached: dont you understand danish.jpg (480x360, 11.29K)

here's some Gold stranger ROFL

American losses in Middle East aren't a good benchmark for a proper war, the Germans took 60,000 casualities stomping Poland in WW2 which was considered a success.

>It's Kiev.
Is it? Not according to English Wikipedia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyiv
in b4 reddit screeches "le wikipedia is not le source". Show a better current source - you can't.
Yes? Because that's what it's called.
So you acknowledge that random things with old place names are retarded to bring up when discussing current events in that place? Cool.
Well you're the one who will look like a retard to everyone else writing it out that way. Not my problem.
You'd say that since you were 10 years in 2014. Don't worry about it, zoomzoom
It's Kyiv
Sure, if you want to be a dumbass. Not my problem

>The western world has adopted the true spelling, Kyiv, almost a decade ago.
I aint from a western cucked nation. Kiev.

Kek add a tiny shit nugget to your giant shit heap of a country then what? Invade and kill some more white neighbors of yours or just more coping that your kiked leader is somehow fighting globohomo while also being a tool of it? Kys

Good with that

Attached: NiceTryPal.jpg (960x960, 132.92K)

Kiev? Kiev!

They're in Kiev also, but battle is literally in the govenment quarter right now so...