Varg with the correct take as usual

Varg with the correct take as usual

Attached: 6943-06943-06.png (585x1085, 1017.3K)

faggot memeflag
>all fields

Mad you got called out golem?

The anti-American sentiment on this board has made me pro-globohomo out of spite. Might as well embrace the evil if we’re already hated.

>russian thief elite alienates russia giving more power to usa
>this is why usa is evil

Attached: 1624642592541.jpg (1079x935, 114.05K)

>Supporting cutting your kids dick and replacing your dying population with shitskin to dab on Any Forums losers

Thanks for reinforcing my anti American beliefs.

>says "all fields"
>doesn't put it in the text field
I bet you're very intelligent.

are you new or something?

The demographics of the USA are too far gone. Might as well drag down others to hell with us. Think of it as a spiritual Samson Option.

You were always evil, I am glad you are at least coming to terms with it.

It's so pathetic I dont have words

USA is the worst. We are obsessed with exporting our culture to every other country. It needs to stop.

Your culture is Jew nigger culture - Adolf Hitler

this nigga thinks it's okay for billionaire jews to brainwash and rape his kids because someone was mean to his flag on a monglian throat singing forum
you just made me more anti-american, you fucking mutt

yes, frame blackpilling and giving up as some great spiritual struggle and sacrifice, you disgusting retard

You’re probably latinx.

we import cheap shit we don't need to keep the debt-based economy going, and export globohomo in return
this would have stopped being the case long ago if we had the balls to hang politicians from streetlamps but we're so afraid of losing our comfort at the hands of screechy jewish media for even thinking about stepping out of line that nothing will happen until the bombs fall

this guy is mixed or a nigger with nothing to live for.

we hate your government you retard
not you

Attached: 11.jpg (228x221, 8.38K)

Still prettier than Ausfailia.

>get called out for being a cumguzzling faggot
>"y-you're probably not white!!!!!"
i fucking hate mutts so much bros

Attached: A9D109B7-6AE3-4BFE-B5B0-824BCEA6CB22.jpg (1104x927, 255.93K)

And yet, nothing changes....

If only you had a culture to export. All you got are dildos, rainbow flags and sailors who can swallow dildos and female pilots who can't land.

We will Build Back Better. Fuck Yurope

Globohomo is American culture that’s used as soft power. China has no culture to export, it was destroyed in the revolution. That’s why Taiwan is the real China.

Americans were spawned by niggers.
>t. history and reading

What all these LARPers fail to realize is that nothing will change. The international system is not threatened by this in any meaningful way. This war isn't going to stop the Jews and the trannies and whatever else they blame. They're just using this war to vent how much they hate the West. Except they can only seethe impotently on Any Forums, they know they have no power to go out and actually challenge those forces which they despise. So they just sit here, praising Putin and acting as if "le Jew trannies" have been owned, when we all know that once this war is done, it'll be forgotten in a matter of a couple months as it's business as usual.

That guy is 100% a Jew. We have a problem over here of having too many of them in seats of power, media, and banks. It might be over for us, but I don't want to take other countries down with us.

I do not hate Americans in fact i feel great sympathy for the conservatives. I just genuley hate the globohomo you export.. it is evil ideology to the core

>it's okay to spread faggotry and nigger worship so long as it give MUH MURKA soft power so our politicians can send their kids to positions at foreign energy companies and our allies can fuck kids with impunity, that's called being a patriot
you deserve to be shot in the street like the sick dog you are

Attached: 738BF2AB-E0E4-4D34-9E98-918E2F6AC123.png (568x610, 449.25K)

Projection coming from a Siberian mongrel with African and Semite admixture. You’re just seething because embracing evil is a pyrrhic victory for Americans. Globohomo is spreading to Latin America and soon Mexico will be pozzed like us. It’s over, Paco.

>as usual

Lmao, he usually only says non-sense

Attached: c6-fryd-fr0_28_varg.jpg (954x960, 119.6K)