/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #282

Previous:

Previous:
▶Latest
>Reports that Russian Army is advancing from Chernobyl and are ~20-30KM away from Kiev
>Loud Explosions and Booms are currently being heard in Kiev
>Unknown object of unknown side of the conflict (could be Missile, could be Jet) exploded over Kiev in the night. Intercepted by a SAM
>10,000 AKs given out to citizens of Kiev
>Russian websites are currently being cyber attacked
>Ukraine claims to have repelled Russian forces from border cities of Sumy and Kharkov after heavy fighting all day
>Mandatory enlistment decreed in Ukraine
>General mobilization announced in Ukraine
>Ukraine's interior ministry says men between the ages of 18 and 60 are banned from leaving the country
>Ukraine confirms their forces defeated Russian airborne special forces at Antonov military airfield in Hostomel near Kyiv
>Russian tanks are crossing the Dnepr near Kherson
>Some images of russian and ukrainian POW start circulating
>No one knows how much of Ukraine Russia now controls
>Invasion has begun
>Putin just spoke, announced a "special military operation" including "denazification" and "demilitarization" of Ukraine, calls on all Ukrainian servicemen to lay down their arms to be able to return to families
>Massive explosions and fighting being reported, including in Kyiv, Mariupol, Odessa, Kharkiv, and others- too many to list right now
>Putin just spoke, announced a "special military operation" including "denazification" and "demilitarization" of Ukraine, calls on all Ukrainian servicemen to lay down their arms to be able to return to families [YouTube] Vladimir Putin's Speech on Ukraine and US Foreign Policy and NATO - 24 February 2022, ENG Subtitles (embed)
>Airlines have been told not to fly over any part of Ukraine
>Ukraine government websites hacked
>Multiple airports closed

WEBM COMP:
youtube.com/watch?v=1rTSNVGQCiA

rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: The Russians are coming!.jpg (2032x1140, 311.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Liveuamap/status/1497127634739867648
files.catbox.moe/u0e75q.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=v_9n5tImIjg
youtube.com/watch?v=qC0rUwRWPZ0
t.me/voynareal
twitter.com/noclador/status/1497133367141154816?t=zH6N9STXwH-n80Cg2YZZFQ&s=19
twitter.com/RWApodcast/status/1497133758436237327
youtube.com/watch?v=kTPXvWTlVfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for Greater Israel.

Nothing ever happens

Russian warship, go fuck yourself

Where is this on a map?

Ukraina banana?

Attached: 1566792211768.png (1000x1105, 677.16K)

It’s near Chernobyl?

russia is gay

RETARDED MUTT TRYING TO TAKE CREDIT FOR BAKING.
MERGE.
MERGE.
MERGE.
MERGE.

>the billboard says "Ukrainians will win"
Uh about that hoholbros

Based.

Attached: 1636861792109.png (720x644, 30.61K)

Just woke up, what's the status on Yukraina?

Russians stole Ukrainian anti-air and are now taking it for joyrides killing random Ukrainian citizens in Kyiv?

Attached: FB_IMG_1642877904473.jpg (750x925, 110.96K)

Nigga I been doing the past 5 threads get out of here. If you want do the next one.

German news reporting that Russian troops seem to have low morale and aren't engaging the Ukranians aggressively. Ukranian units likewise seem to be maneuvering to avoid major fights in the open. Either they're about to give in, or they're planning their main resistance in urban terrain where the Russian advantage in firepower will be lessened and they can attack the Russian tanks from ambush.

Yes!

who's winning? i hope its ukraine bros

Russia is winning. Ukrainians have been BTFO.

Attached: 1627605830972.gif (561x352, 3.93M)

Thats a lone fucking AA, not Russian. Poor fuckers are just panicking.

No u gay!

Attached: 58b13124007bcf18308258cc790ab50d.jpg (735x452, 35.97K)

You don't know that there aren't Russians in there.

shooting in obolon kiev, russian forces are there confirmed. meanwhile retard drives around a films it risking getting blown up
files.catbox.moe/u0e75q.mp4

Attached: obolon.png (228x397, 102.3K)

Cant be the only one to notice how fucking chill and polite the ruskis are with every civilian they run by.
Hell, even regular ukranians are filming them and they dont give a shit, they're literally sharing highways as if they were the same people, amazing.

Name one good thing from Russia

Thread's theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=v_9n5tImIjg

Attached: 1645777387991.jpg (498x492, 38.39K)

HELL YEAH. HELL FUCKING YEAH.

youtube.com/watch?v=qC0rUwRWPZ0

This

How long until Kiev is renamed to Putingrad?

Attached: 20220224_152144.jpg (1080x1133, 170.78K)

Because you dont see the videos where they execute civilians or ran them over.

And you never will because it never happened.

Do you have them? Post 'em, otherwise, you're full of shit.

>Ukraine defense ministry asking citizens to make Molotov's

I wish for Ukrainian victory but things seem pretty desperate already

It’s ogre

Attached: 3B0A16B6-B174-43BD-976E-408F8649A1F0.jpg (1170x812, 147.88K)

If anyone wants to watch gore

t.me/voynareal

Attached: IMG_20211108_034408_115.jpg (535x535, 45.64K)

Yes thats why there are photos of civilians shot on the side of the road. Stop eating russian propaganda you retard

Attached: chen.gif (280x440, 56.25K)

Yes please,show us the videos
Just admit that if these were, zogbots invading theyd be screaming and shooting at innocent people because "theyre too close" just like their cop culture

OBOLON?!?!?!?!?!
No fucking way. Thank God I live in Pozniaky.

funny drunk inbred videos

DO NOT WORRY, FOR THE GHOST OF KIEV WILL SURELY COME TO THE RESCUE

well, what do you hear? im not in ukraine.

Russia is looking very weak lmao, this is absolutely humiliating. I think we know that that NATO can and will absolutely crush these retards.

this feels like battle of france, tank columns just emerging miles behind the lines

So I’m sure you can produce them for the class to peruse. I’ll wait, don’t speak again until you do.

Attached: IMG_20220225_055654_719.jpg (500x309, 47.78K)

Check telegram faggots Im at work rn i cant be bothered to teach all you russian faggots. Get bent idiot

RUSSIA IS SENDING IS 100'S OF VDV

twitter.com/noclador/status/1497133367141154816?t=zH6N9STXwH-n80Cg2YZZFQ&s=19

I just heard that Putin wants to arrest people from Ukraine's government and bring them to justice. Does that mean that he plans to bring Zelensky and other members of the government to Russia and put them in jail there or what?

Give it to me straight, no bullshit:

will Kiev fall today?

>I don’t have them
Of course. Moving on.

RUSSIANS ON THE MOVE IN KIEV

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE CITY'S DEFENDERS?

Probably not. I give it another day or two.

That's not very far, friend

Pls post examples of American Military decay, I want to expand my collection

Attached: American Pilots_.jpg (1017x697, 167.22K)

>The police report that in the Kiev region near Gostomel during the clash they detained two Russian invaders. One is seriously wounded and is being treated. The second is from the Kemerovo region.

>He said that the commanders told the soldiers that they were going to the exercises. Putin lied to everyone.

from @voynareal on telegram. its accompanied by a video of an early 20s, slightly bandaged and bruised man in a hospital talking to the cameraman/confessing. Presumably the man on camera is the russian POW

Probably.

Fuck no, Russians have lost all momentum lmao, morale is low and not to mention they literally threw all their elites into the meat grinder at the airport and didn't manage to hold it. Russia is a fucking paper tiger

KIEV HAS FALLEN!! ZELENSKY HAS FLED

People getting drafted kek Ukraine bros its over if they are already handing out guns to random citizens

Hiding, apparently

Fucking lmao they're deploying grads INSIDE Kharkov do they even know what that would do? twitter.com/RWApodcast/status/1497133758436237327

Attached: cca.gif (720x480, 125.75K)

it will fall in two weeks

>lost all momentum
>already on the outskirts of kiev after 24 hours

If a bunch of thuggish vodka niggers were invading my home, I would want the government to give me a free rifle as well

Yes, ignore the kikes false flagging about their sad investment being lost

>Putting metal rods in between the track gears
That is fucking Imperial Japan tactics user. Might aswell strap a bomb to yourself and hug the tank.

This isn't even Russias final form, Zelensky

I hear bombs far away (like 10-15km away) every 30-60 minutes since like 8am.
I don't hear the jet that was flying around Kyiv last night (The Ghost?).
I JUST heard gunshots for the first time here in my flat.
I live about a 15 minute walk from River Mall in the Pozniaky neighborhood of Kyiv

Attached: 1588558516191.jpg (749x743, 59.05K)

>Falling for Russian disinfo
Retarded faggoty ass paki nigger
Putin wouldn't dare to move into kiev without a close airbase.

nothing is happening user

What are these gunmen dressed in BLACK?

Attached: mustamies.png (933x555, 563.05K)

Go fuck yourself you fucking roach with your dumb flag. You fucking retard, so fucking dumb you shill for the very people that ifnested your country. You fucking subhuman retards deserve the fucking rope

Nigger

KYIV STREAM DOWN

They're probably Spetsnaz

wtf? its actually over... evil won...

Why aren't you killing the Russians?

They're inside the fucking city you goddamn retard

>sieg zeon!

CAMERA 1 DOWN, THEY SHUT IT DOWN BY HAND

>putin wouldn't dare to drop paratroopers without proper air support

Why are you not drafted?

Dude chill, don't bother with these coping monkey nigger Russian cock suckers. They're gonna be so shocked when Putin begs zelensky for peace after this humiliating display.

>I don't hear the jet that was flying around Kyiv last night (The Ghost?).
I heard this was the Ghost being shot down in Kiev.

Attached: kiev-bomba.webm (1600x900, 2.62M)

Bed2Comfy

Attached: 16457797700371068452392235000828.jpg (4032x3024, 3.14M)

Hmm I wonder how that worked out yesterday.

Russian fbi, or maybe russian swat

>Russian military vehicle overrun civilian car in Kyiv
>Russian telegram channels say that this is a Ukrainian military vehicle
huh??

Attached: file.jpg (1334x750, 83.44K)

I would hope the boy wouldn’t throw his life away on the suggestion of a kike hiding in Tel Aviv right now.

Attached: 1645773230591.jpg (1080x783, 386.93K)

matter of negotiation

have my energy Andriy

Attached: 1618957663909.gif (112x112, 15.77K)

That the russians will now bomb that place and maybe hit houses?

stay safe brother

Hopefully no one around you will start some shit. Then you'll have nothing to worry about.

Attached: 1645773404609.jpg (1080x1067, 558.18K)

their coordinates

46°45'42.92"N
33°23'9.38"E

He WILL be Russian by the end if next week. Doesn't look good on your resume.

You will be shat on you fucking retard. Russia is taking some losses but small compared to how FUCKED ukraine is. Get cucked globohomo.

That's old disinfo from last night

looks comfy

Gotta be a captured vehicle

don't worry russians are only coming to kill ukrop pigs in the military and government, you are safe as a russian citizen. Putin wouldn't dare intentionally harm a single hair on your head.

>Small
Lmao you're so retarded man. Meanwhile NATO is closely watching this shit and I wouldn't be surprised if they launch an offensive soon, Russian faggots are so demoralized right now. We're gonna be marching in Moscow by the end of the year lmao

Hey dumbfuck how many types of governments russian need to change until they learn to not believe their own propaganda? Whya re russians so fucking SUBHUMAN

Alright fine ill go to work. I don't want to end up like you I suppose.

The ghost might very well be a meme turned propaganda/morale booster buuut, he flies a Mig29, not a Su27. So that's not him.

Americans have consistently given the worst takes throughout the last few weeks. Russia is bending Ukraine like a lawn chair and is already on the verge of capturing Kiev.

>P*tin wouldn't dare intentionally harm a single hair on your head.
kek'd

Burn in hell russian faggot

Those shoes are shit for cold.

show flag jew

RUSSIAN TANKS HEADING TOWARDS UKRAINIAN PARLIAMENT

HOLY FUCKING FUCK

Attached: Ron Paul 34.png (244x255, 81.88K)

You're losing the cyber campaign sweetie, how does it feel?

>he didn't GTFO last week
Just stay indoors and avoid any and all interaction with the Russians.

Based. Hes literally become the comfy pepe meme

You have not been paying attention or just a retard gobbling up Putin's disinfo

you think China and Iran and Russia themselves would allow that low IQ hypothetical? lol you're a delusional faggot

americans are proven to be mentally ill lol

why didn't NATO save her...

Would put my dick in tanks grill goddamn

lol streamers are so fucking entitled, why does he think he has all these camera views to begin with?

The same as your orphans when they are fucked by pakistani men you retard

made in front of a greenscreen in langley.
nice try tho, eurofaggot. You're next.

Zelenskyy is literally proxy begging through Macron and other UN Co tries to get Putin to negotiate. The only thing Macron apperantly got was another hour history lesson when he called. Old Man's going bananas, can you contain him? No? I thought so.

SVT40

Attached: Peter Denies Jesus.jpg (1602x980, 405.7K)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-25 2.42.38 AM.png (682x209, 155.48K)

Die in flames you faggot. Russia is a jew country ran by jew Putin after being destroyed by communist jews. You are literally a slave race. Go die in a field in ukraine you subhuman

Wow some russian soldiers and a few vehicles (like 15 maybe) are ruined. Eat shit and get dunked on. You will do nothing and we will do nothing because IT IS NOT OUR PROBLEM. Deal with it and wussy pussy.

Yes actually, Iran isn't capable of doing shit unless they wanna get iraq'd. China is a paper tiger who still hasn't publicly supported the Russians, what a bunch of cowards. And Russians will get ass raped after showing all the cards in their hands and trust me, it wasn't any good at all

>Звyки cтpeльбы y пpaвитeльcтвeннoгo квapтaлa в Киeвe
>Sounds of shooting at the government quarter in Kiev

Its Ogre.

Anons, you're arguing with a troll

Cope jew slave

>Putin wouldn't dare intentionally harm a single hair on your head.

Attached: 1438781303025.jpg (7680x4320, 2.82M)

Ben Wallace said that isn't happening.

Attached: fatbaldingliar.jpg (1080x1967, 572.97K)

++ BREAKING NEWS ++ BREAKING NEWS ++ BREAKING NEWS ++ BREAKING NEWS ++ BREAKING NEWS ++

Attached: IMG_3916.jpg (640x337, 43.87K)

Grow up.

Lol you're so stupid, Putin is practically begging zelensky to come to the negotiations table right fucking now. He knows he doesn't have popular support for this war back at home and people will eat him alive if they suffer heavier casualties especially since he lied to his own troops to begin with.

So to anons watching the convoy, peep this: they have started to turn back and this is what I think may have been the reason, a bridge at some point might've got blown up and they had to take an alternate route.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-25 3.43.07 AM.png (878x514, 222.63K)