Canada Freedom Convoy General /CFCG/ #892: TWO CLOWNS ENTER ONE CLOWN LEAVES EDITION

QRD:
>Thousands of trucks across Canada descended onto Ottawa with the goal of freeing the Canadian people from government COVID mandates. The Mayor of Ottawa has now declared a state of emergency.
Trudeau enacts emergencies act, "I am the senate".
>It's not very effective
Clowns use BANK RUN!
>It's super effective
Kikes freak out
Klaus Schwab freak out, spanks Trudeau
>Trudeau crying in a corner
Emergencies act is ogre
>But the fight has just begun...

URGENT ALL INDIVIDUALS WHO DONATED WILL BE A TARGET OF THE GOVERNMENT! URGENT
twitter.com/TrueNorthCentre/status/1494358600080404481

CANADA TO GOES AGAINST THE US DONORS
youtu.be/Qisd2juHvps

==LIVESTREAMS==
supportfreedom.net/

>The convoy has released a statement that “multiple believed reliable sources” have informed them of the presence of firearms in Ottawa:
>“This private intelligence correlates with the approximately 2,000 firearms stolen (archive.fo/bUHpH) in Peterborough, Ontario on Sunday morning.”
twitter.com/_llebrun/status/1493437829774549002

OTTAWA
>TRUCKS RELOCATED FROM RESIDENTIAL STREETS
>PARKED ON WELLINGTON WITH REST ON CONVOY
youtu.be/vlVcVsOOCPk?t=10781
>GLOWNIGGERS SEIZE WEAPONS
archive.fo/AXFNy

>DOUGIE BENDS THE KNEE
youtu.be/HxZKUFv-E_E
youtu.be/v_2cDWVoj0w
>Ottawa Lunatic Attacks Child, Steals Her Flag
youtu.be/Imei02XrfT4
>Ambassador Bridge Windsor hit and run of young girl.
youtu.be/IPxiU-ahPwk
>Military is with us!
youtu.be/4a8ZRipbeRo

HELPFUL LINKS
>LIVESTREAMS
supportfreedom.net
>Convoy Info
action4canada.com/rallies
>Donate
givesendgo.com/FreedomConvoy2022
>Trucker Press Conference
www.twitch.tv/videos/1292558384
>BITCOIN HONKHONKHODL
twitter.com/HonkHonkHodl
tallyco.in/s/lzxccm/
>Nice if you have time. Vet on Nuremburg
rumble.com/vuqduh-legal-and-ethical-roots-of-freedom-convoy.html

THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE TO DEFEAT TYRANNY. GO TO PROTEST THIS WEEKEND. BE PEACEFUL AND REMEMBER THAT GOD IS WITH US.

Prev:

Attached: BeyondTheThunderHonk3.png (1519x1221, 2.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/350447570/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/361745172/
wired.com/2007/06/st-cia/
youtube.com/watch?v=5kiNJcDG4E0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I made a little change to the OP but I'll revert it back if needed.

Who here /demand annexation/?

Attached: 1636324685686.jpg (1024x678, 502.29K)

Thanks for the bake Ecuador. In my books you're an honorary leaf.

Attached: 1645392359803.jpg (666x540, 72.36K)

Attached: 1645665654859.jpg (248x203, 9.26K)

No one cares about Canada anymore, fuck the faggot truckers and fuck your faggot country

thanks Ecuador bro

Operations Security (OpSec) for ordinary innocent Joes/Janes who might be at risk of being misunderstood by a paranoid Pineland regime.

1. Only trust people who you have grown up with, (or personally have known several members of their immediate family for years.) This also helps defeat cell phone correlation techniques.
2. Only trust people who are NOT currently facing charges or on probation.
3. Keep any group with spicy topics VERY small, 3-4 members, even if you know more people who meet above criteria and are cool, get them to form separate cells and COMPARTMENTALIZE.
4. Shut the fuck up when NEAR any mobile phones & anything connected to internet (ie. computers, cars-onstar, smart tv, alexa, skybell, nest, etc).
5. For extra security, leave the cellphone AT HOME, only talk outside (vehicles/buildings are easy to bug) while going for walks WITHOUT the fucking cellphone. Remember, they have software that can identify GROUPS of people simply by correlating location data + time, to see who gets together and how often (outside of work).

See excellent threads below for advanced discussion on strategy and preparations:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/350447570/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/361745172/

>The Italian police identified the ENTIRE CIA rendition team, simply by correlating ONE suspect’s mobile phone with others. Linkrel.
wired.com/2007/06/st-cia/
>If you have trouble understanding how serious this is, get a friend to lock you in a bathroom for a week, feeding you twice a day and imagine spending the next TEN years like that.

Attached: cat-gun.jpg (960x638, 66.86K)

My pleasure

Attached: 1645701405816.png (1240x842, 1.43M)

FREEDOM
>FREEDOM
FREEDOM
>FREEDOM
FREEDOM
>FREEDOM
FREEDOM
>FREEDOM

Attached: 1645766955845.webm (240x426, 454.39K)

how aboot you make like my cabinet and get fucking "penetrated", faggot

Attached: 1645760932624.jpg (620x465, 37.68K)

>Who here /demand annexation/?
You make it sound like an arranged Pakistani marriage to her first cousin.

You should really describe it as "I Think This Is The Beginning Of A Beautiful Friendship."
youtube.com/watch?v=5kiNJcDG4E0

Attached: beginning-of-a-beautiful-frendship.png (1024x768, 276.48K)

Attached: i will not x canada.png (666x540, 298.77K)

Good morning, leafs. Preparing to storm Ottawa for another truck party this weekend?

>No one cares about Canada anymore, fuck the faggot truckers
I thought you were a transbian, isn't this you (picrel)

Attached: pantifa.jpg (1056x960, 70.67K)

The Jews fear Canada Freedom Convoy General Threads. Attention to Canada's politics scares them. The idea that any number of Truckers could just load up some fucking train horns and start harassing the Jews living in their main capitols. Do you have any idea how many behind the scenes people were affected with the train horns shit? You think Treadu runs all of Canada by himself? So many complicit people were totally harassed in Ottawa. You hit deeper than the intitial target. Treadu was secondary damage. You struck at the people behind the courtan. Well Job done Goodly.

>Loads of trucks with AR15s would line the borders of Montana waiting.
I see no reason why Alberta would not have gun laws similar to Montana:
>What does constitutional carry in Montana mean?
>Montana. On February 18, 2021, Montana Governor Greg Gianforte signed HB 102 into law, which allows residents and nonresidents 18 or older to concealed carry a firearm throughout the state without a permit. Permitless open carry was already legal.

Attached: no.rats.in.alberta.jpg (3000x1675, 1.36M)

He's right, you guys need to go louder. You need to create a marvel of Scientific Engineering and deploy A Sonic boom to get the worlds attention again.

Damn, I guess that old adage "You are what you eat" is true, that man is a real soi-boy

Concealed carry is more of a big deal than open carry. Open carry identifies you as a potential threat and you can be asked to leave. Concealed carry means that those signs that say you can't go in here with a gun don't really apply, because you're not going to use the gun unless you have to.

STILL HONKING FOR HARRIET
HONK HONK
>HONK HONK
HONK HONK
>HONK HONK

Attached: Harriet dances.png (1665x937, 1.7M)

>create a marvel of Scientific Engineering and deploy A Sonic boom
Bro, all you need to do is crack a bull whip to make a sonic boom

Attached: a marvel of Scientific Engineering.jpg (474x224, 22.37K)

The state motto of Texas is "friendship". Alberta state should adopt this motto too as a show of good faith