Commie asians about to rape and pillage another white city

>commie asians about to rape and pillage another white city
>Any Forums supports this because they are miserable cynical people and revolve their entire personality around being contrarian

Attached: berlin.png (711x855, 117.96K)

>Shower them with Molotov cocktails
Can't wait to see vids of this

kiev is not my problem chud

Russians are just gonna start leveling entire blocks, and NATO still won't intervene

Yeah, that's known and has been known well before this started.

They wont do it. Why should a bunch of civilians care who is in charge?

We'll see how much it escalates. Putin will try to minimize the damage if for no other reason than besides he wants to annex most of this shit, most likely.

Wrong, NATO will carpet bomb them with muh sanctions

who fucking cares? let Russia have it.

Attached: 1645695420568.gif (976x651, 255.67K)

>kiev is not my problem chud

Attached: 1517959653347.jpg (800x533, 83.67K)

No one is going to shower anyone with anything, The Ukrainian populace literally keeps about its day and point the occasional finger in order to direct their Russian brothers toward Kiev's center where the globohomo strongholds are.

The american cowardice mindset does not apply to the whole world. Civilians are already fighting.

So this is who actually supports Russia.

KeK
thanks agent shlomo, I didn't have that one

Attached: topkek.jpg (1200x675, 91.16K)

>literally supporting globohomo and a Jewish comedian

What is this nonsense? The people here are not 'supporting this' 95% of the pro-Russian people in the comments have Russian flags. I'm so annoyed by shilling that makes no sense whatsoever. Who the fuck are you arguing with? The people here just want to see the world burn, the flags involved don't matter.

>one retard thinks it will make a difference
>the building is destroyed with return fire and everyone loses expensive property, when they already start talks about ending the conflict

Imagine trying to score 'coolness points' with fellow Globalists Lib Niggerd by linking a headline that exposes the final last stand of an illegitimate and corrupt regime asking their citizens in a densely populated area likely with many families to use such dangerous incendiary devices which are likely not effective against such armored enemies.

Wow the cope is painful.

Tell me, will you be there to bury the charred remains of these innocent civilians or perhaps gather the pieces of those who are shot to bits on a worthless suicide charge just so you can say you 'proved your point'?

This is why people like Russia and Putin, because all you fucking dumbshits have is your bullshit virtue signalling that destroys civilizations.

>prepare molotov cocktails
What the fuck? People who aren't trained will most likely just hurt themselves if they do that. Fuck the Ukrainian government are retards.

Any Forums is a pro-Russian board.

Always was.

It's not my war or yours. I don't give a shit who wins.
I hope NATO, the EU, and the UN all burn, but I hope China burns first.

Slavs are not white

We did go from Russsia losing hard! to they take Kiev next day... lol

the jew president mandating the civilians to attack trained soldiers so they get kill, lmao can't make this shit up

Attached: 0mjRSin.jpg (1920x1080, 102.92K)

Propaganda is two monkeys throwing feces at each other, and the big-nosed monkey providing extra feces to both sides.

>>commie asians about to rape and pillage another white city
Yes it was better when BLM commie niggers were about to rape and pillage another white city