The City Of Nato

Attached: nato.png (401x363, 187.47K)

THE EUROPEAN AFGHANISTAN

I just dont get it, if the Jews want this war why are they backing out of it, what are they planning?

Irrelevant slavic landfill

It will be truly pathetic if the Ukrainians lose Kiev within the first 3 days of fighting. I can't imagine their morale will hold on much long after.

You think this ends with the fall of Ukraine? Kek

Next week’s headline : “Putin committed genocide”

Let's hope to god that it does, their jew president want everyone there to die for him, and they will

Attached: 1645774942049.png (1315x1077, 1.31M)

WHERE'S THE LINK YOU LITERAL INMATE

no but it makes no sense, wouldn't it make sense just to have NATO forces already be in a military conflict with Russian forces in Ukraine? A flat shithole that would maximize their chances. Maybe kikes are as stupid as I thought.

when will the goyim finally rise up and take over this social engineering spawn of hell? That should be the real question. I don´t care about anything else until they get taken care of!

Attached: Israel Using USA Tax Payer Money To Build Wall.png (599x810, 342.36K)

jews aren't a monolithic group, there's kikes in every single side of every conflict ever and they all want different things and fight over it

What happened to Kiev? Did they change the capital or something?

So let’s say Kiev falls. Putin puts in his puppet president. Then what, he keeps 50% of his army there to quell uprisings? Nobody will do business with the puppet president. Nobody will lift sanctions against Russia. All for what?

The juice isn't worth the squeeze? Sounds like you need juicier fruit.

Putin will just force them to commit to neutrality and then will leave except for certain territories of Russian-speakers

I don't think they have any interest in occupying the place, they want a buffer state

I doubt there would be any uprisings unless the West organizes them. The last two years show that normies just roll with what the authorities are saying. I think the Russian elite wrote to the Ukrainian one that they can keep their wealth.

Link faggot.

>I just dont get it, if the Jews want this war why are they backing out of it, what are they planning?
Because they can't. They're just good at deals, diplomacy, and propaganda. Small appearances of war and bluffs, but actual engagement is something to be avoided as much as possible. America is FUCKING FAKE. I don't know how to make it more clear. As fake as their fucking currency. It's not real. Like literally. It's all bullshit.

Good. Got too much to do over the weekend to constantly find new explosion videos. Godspeed russia!

the quicker its over the less bloodshed.

>be 21st century
>go down as time where gender reveal parties are a thing
>niggers twerk and steal
>russia redeems the 21st century by invading ukraine
putin is the good guy

not my problem

There won't be any uprisings, they will reinstate Yanukovich and his group as a puppet state and be done with it, MP will handle most of the nazi leftover groups

Attached: 1_84.jpg (1176x748, 201.93K)