Russia picked an EMP-proof method of identifying and coordinating with each other

Russia picked an EMP-proof method of identifying and coordinating with each other.

While not uncommon to mark your different brigades/Battalions, the rudimentary method they are using is curious. If everyone was told the plan, and which Symbol group goes where, you can complete the mission without any forms of electronics, satellite, or communications.

During Putin's speech, he vaguely threatened nuclear attacks as retaliation if anyone interfered. He also said they've prepared for all outcomes in the same speech.

They've been testing the waters the whole time step by step. Seeing what backlash or response they get. Maybe they even planned on us nuking them by now. Mission would still go on. Or they anticipated things going nuclear, and if so, he's not just saber rattling around the nuke threats. We might be a lot closer to nuclear war than we thought.

Attached: 20220225_021901.png (626x411, 363K)

>NOT THE HEKKIN NUKERINOS WHAT ABOUT MY LE EBBIN ELDEN RING
kys

>363155728
FUCK off spam bot.

I'm voting for Putin.

Attached: Hillary Clinton eats children.png (594x263, 35K)

Where can I find the full speech with English subtitles? It’s either full Russian or split up into 5 minute sections.

Yeah, supporting the guy fighting imaginary nazis ha worked so far for us.

He's taking out deep state targets ie. bio labs and stuff.

I don't think it's about EMPs.
It's probably to avoid being hit by ATGMs or similar because they are working with separatist militia that might not be 100% looped into their communications. This is probably the same reason Ukraine painted stripes on their tanks in 2014 (pic related), since they were working with paramilitary groups that formed during the crisis.

Attached: r[1].jpg (780x520, 80.06K)

Sauce?

Oh nevermind, I found it. Pic related.

Attached: 572a407791058424008c0aa7.jpg (906x850, 82.5K)

No, their military is so incompetent and outdated that they have to mark their tanks.

Another pic. Since then, they integrated all the defense units into their national guard, integrated into their military command and communications systems. So they don't have stripes anymore.

Attached: B9-Rj17IcAAav4L[1].jpg (599x348, 26.95K)

Very reasonable, but why have multiple symbols instead of just one? It would be easier to use one symbol as the sole purpose of letting militia know not to shoot the tank with the smiley face on it. There must be an additional reason for the markings.

That could be coordination, primarily with each other. Which then also implies this is part of the plan to continue mission without technological ways to coordinate.

Is this too much of a stretch?

Can someone explain why they are doing this? Been out of the loop for a couple of years and haven't kept up on this sort of stuff really.

Maybe the markings are codified to prevent enemy vehicles from trying to blend in. Like if you see a Z where there should be a V, it would be suspicious.
>Is this too much of a stretch
Not the coordination part. Adding another layer of information to the markings can only serve to help coordinate on some level.

Attached: ffnYmO9QNqxi88ALjy56CdwFV9PVqZfvqV6HT-YxnRk.jpg (600x315, 17.19K)

>boss makes everyone get the same car with identical paintjobs

Attached: 250[1].jpg (250x121, 8.92K)

The Russians are prepared for the possibility of foreign interference, and the escalation that entails. At present it appears they have won on that measure and NATO and their team of cowards are staying back. Using clever technical solution is a major strength for Russia. Cyber war will be an absolute hoot if it takes off, considering that no one even has schematics for the CPU's Russia uses for key infrastructure whereas the entire world has backdoors into every American system. If you see escalations, take cash out of the bank and prepare to not have working utilities.

why would Hunter Biden be the source?

This simplest answer is because Russia and Ukraine have the exact same shit so they need to separate themselves.

What stops someone from taking a paint brush and adding a Z to their thing?

Secure electronics are antisemitic

i've read the letter changes depending on their location. some are displaying Z, others V

they are

Fucking hell what if Russia and China just decide for a turboflex and take down the West in a single shot? Are even America's nukes secure at this point? How crippling would major cyberwarfare be, for us and for Europe?

Attached: 1612035725334.gif (268x270, 425.43K)

USA did this 20 years ago bro.

Attached: main-qimg-56c03dd70783d5f344a3e06caa688988.jpg (492x325, 48.58K)

Putin is going senile.

>depending on their location.
objective

>How crippling would major cyberwarfare be, for us and for Europe?
Almost totally. You won't see anything like that unless things are really jumping off - Ukraine isn't going to get it to that level. My point is really that Biden's threats of "cyberwar" today are hot air.

Now I definitely believe that there was some seriously damning shit going on in Ukraine.

ALL
FOLLOW ONE

Attached: ofp-resistance-t-80.jpg (1280x720, 80.07K)

>imaginary
kek

I'm actually kind of excited for Putin getting a hold of Zelensky because I want the SVR to get a hold of him. Imagine if he starts to squeal. You know Putin's going to leak that shit via Trump and Fox News. Imagine the utter chaos that would unfold if we get all the dirt on what Biden and the Clintons and Obama were up to in Ukraine.