Give it to me straight - what are the chances of Putin being a psycho, invading Poland or any other NATO country...

Give it to me straight - what are the chances of Putin being a psycho, invading Poland or any other NATO country, and starting WW3? Some people are saying he's dying of old age and wants to go out with a bang, even if it means killing off nearly everyone on Earth.

Attached: nato.jpg (1200x660, 175.47K)

holy shit shut the fuck up retards
hes not invading a NATO country

>Invading NATO
0 unless he gets China on board which will be hard since a large portion of China's economy is tied up in the west.

just like he was not going to invade ukraine? i'm just worried he's going insane in his old age

He is insane so 50/50

Next is Moldova.

look at this face
if you think that is an insane face, you know nothing about physiognomy

Attached: file.png (747x788, 499.46K)

He doesn’t give that impression. If he goes beyond Ukraine, he loses my support. I know he won’t want to let me down.

what does his face means then dr freud

Russian generals and the entire high Russian government will just commit suicide because vlad is tired of life? lol if he orders to go against nato they'll kill him, say he had a heart attack and wrap up the ukraine war.

I'd rather look at your flag to know there is nothing to discuss with you.

Literally zero chance of him touching a NATO nation. This was about dabbing on the west because he knows he can get away with it. And dab he has.

If he starts invading the Baltic countries then he is literally insane and suicidal. If he stops at Ukraine then he is just an opportunist who saw a weakened West and took a chance at regaining a little bit of glory for his rapidly dwindling country.

Picrel

Attached: Screenshot_20220224-235639.png (1440x2880, 811.4K)

>he's not going to invade Ukraine, its just a Western propaganda. Ukrainians shouldn't panic
>he's not going to invade NATO, you are totally safe bruh

He looks cold and calculated and rather healthy to me user. He's not crazy, he just didn't tell you that he is going to do a war, that's all.

There’s a 0% chance he’s invading a NATO country. ZERO. I’m so sick of all the newsfags acting like that’s his next step.

If he is going to do that he might awell launch his nukes now, at the very least this will give him the advantage of a preemptive strike.

He should, if we're having a trilogy, might as well start with a nice callback.

Attached: adolf.jpg (814x900, 134.88K)

He's not stupid enough to attack Poland. I think half of the fucking NATO forces stations near the Polish eastern border at this point. He might try do sone psy-ops like the return of the refugee crisis, but I don't think he will just charge in with tanks. He might try to attack some lesser, less notorious country that's less of a hassle to deal with, like Estonia, to test the waters. Putin knows he has Germany and Hungary in his pocket, and they will be sowing dividions in Europe and in NATO structures. Poland us still on the menu, just not yet.

If I get dubbbbs or 7s it'll happen.

Are you retarded?

you should not have allowed netflix to film witcher.
you deserve to be annexed. fucking kurwa.

it's happening

Pootin after 24h killed like 50 people so relax even if he takes over Poorland you're life wont really change unless you are a sodomite

Many countries like Israel (and Biden's cabinet) and China want NATO involvement so watch out for false flag attacks on NATO countries.
China wins if Russia and the US destroy each other.
Israel wins as Syria and Iran lose their backer when Russia falls.

If the burgers move their carrier groups away and the chinks take OG china, it might happen.