Ukraine maps

This is from last night, do we have any updates?

Attached: latest.jpg (3274x2102, 3.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

conflicttr.com/
syria.liveuamap.com/
minskmonitor.liveuamap.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/
pastebin.com/ar39i1jm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUMP FOR INTEREST

I think Ruskies are closer to Kiev now and Ukrainians pushed Russians east of Dnieper in South front.

Did they take chernobyl

yes

Yes.

yea, yesterday around 16PM, where were you? sleeping?

god damn it, bosnia is going to have civil war 2: burek boogaloo, isn't it

With MEAT

>16PM
Do Bosniaks really?

no it's not gonna happen, and since there's no westerners and kikes in the tread I just want to tell you all I like you and I don't want to wage stupid retarded war just so someone puts shekels in his pockets
I like your icecream
I like your pljeskavica
sorry but burek is only with meat

>Live maps.
conflicttr.com/
syria.liveuamap.com/
minskmonitor.liveuamap.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/ar39i1jm

>burek is only with meat
Love you bro

It's just CGI, bro

have I been lied about pizza burek all this time?
i wonder what's inside...

Russians are 20 miles outside of Kiev now.

This is pathetically out of date.
Go checkout the live map.
The city of Konotop is encircled and under siege. It's unclear if the Russians will assault the city or simply let it sit besieged. What they choose to do will likely set a precedent for future urban encirclements in the future. Urban areas are among some of the most defensible terrain that the Ukrainians have. It's possible that Russians will try to minimize damage and casualties by letting them sit behind enemy lines - confident that they will surrender when the central government is decisively beaten and it is clear that a break-out will never occur.
Assaulting an urban location that is well-defended is actually quite difficult - perhaps impossible - if the enemy has local air support (ideally a strip of their own in the pocket) and air resupply. Luckily for the Russians, they should have decisive air dominance after the first week of fighting at the latest, although occasional Ukrainian sorties may continue sporadicly.

If they do, you'll probably win so don't worry about it. NATO or a NATO-successor (who knows, right? it could be a long time from now) will likely give you local air dominance and then it's GG for the Serbs.

They usually put tomato sauce, cheese and salami in it

And yes, Nutella burek is valid.

ahem, bananko burek

best I have attached

Attached: D93FD067-17A2-42CE-B280-C6D61BF9564D.jpg (3940x2214, 1M)

Liveuamap is also very slow to update and pretty much only marks areas that Ukraine has admitted have been occupied. Ivankiv and Dymer are completely taken but they won't mark it. - but that makes them 2/3 of the way from Belarus to Kyiv. Hostomel is under direct land attack now.
In the south Melitopol is taken, and surely a lot more too.

Here's my prediction
>1. Crimean spearhead moves on Odessa to take the port there
>2. Belarus spearheads move on Kiev
>3. Other spearheads move to encircle Ukrainian forces in the east

Attached: prediction.jpg (3274x2102, 3.8M)