Ukraine Invasion

To my fellow Any Forums-tards, who are unironically amazed by Russia or Putin. are you guys nuts?

Putin is either going insane or dying and he is dragging the world with him. I honestly don't have any other explanation. and average user will always be a loser. anons from Ukrain will lose their homes, their relatives and maybe lives. anons from Russia will lose their freedoms and what's left of their "wealth". anons from the EU and US will also suffer financially (less, of course), cause money will be spent on some safety-related nonsense. I am not even talking about nuclear options, even though they became not so unfathomable as before.

I am from Russia. I got a relatively good education and I thought I had a great life ahead. That was 9 years ago when I was admitted to my university. Since that day Russia's economy has been failing persistently.
Few weeks ago my annual income was 8 000 USD and was is considered relatively good. after today's events, it's 6600 USD. To buy a shitty commieblock you need 70K. You get the picture.

almost nobody from average people will win because of war. Very few gonna make it through the ranks or get rich, but these are exceptions. So stop fucking cheering.

Attached: 91b98dcs-960.jpg (600x450, 22.53K)

Bump

I'm not cheering for Putin. I just don't give a fuck about Ukraine.

Bump [2]

Fair enough, but this situation lets the executive branch do tf they want. If the president does it, must be legal, right?

Bump [3]

>almost nobody from average people will win because of war.
im going to be pretty salty this summer when gas prices go up more.

i think you guys are niggers for invading, but not so much i care that it costs me money

Dumb moves all around, Russia has nothing to gain from this. Whoever pulls Putins strings apparently profits from this war, got to follow the money.

> you guys are niggers for invading
Like we could say anything. Those who are protesting are incarcerated.

Reunite USSR land before he dies I assume? This does seem a little foolish

China? Invaded Taiwan, while everyone's distracted. Doesn't oppose the Russian invasion. Would have Russia's market for computers, cars, smartphones after the sanctions.

Slavniggers killing slavniggers is fun tho

It's not a little, it's fucking insane

Bump [4]

Bump [5]

Bump [6]

>ukrainians dying
Sad, but they are actively avoiding population centers and firing upon civvies, and lots of ukrainians just refuse to fight. At least deaths will be kept to the minimum
>russian economy in the shitter
Also sad, but it'll rebound. Oil and gas are rising in price, and Europe NEEDS them. I expect things to go back to normal in a couple weeks/months for us
I sincerely wish we were all friendly and chummy with the rest of the world, but the west has forced Putin's hand. I can't blame him for what he's doing, even if I don't agree with it

Attached: 1644777527897.png (800x768, 177.62K)

I hope you catch bullet and die in ditch in Ukraine you Bolshevik fuck

>Sad, but they are actively avoiding population centers and firing upon civvies, and lots of ukrainians just refuse to fight. At least deaths will be kept to the minimum
That's the official BS. Do you believe every word said on the media? A week ago they were denying everything invasion-related.
>Also sad, but it'll rebound. Oil and gas are rising in price, and Europe NEEDS them. I expect things to go back to normal in a couple weeks/months for us
I don't. And neither should you, my friend from Lakhta. Those oil and gas benefits would be used to refill Putin's war chest and his friends' pockets.
>I sincerely wish we were all friendly and chummy with the rest of the world, but the west has forced Putin's hand. I can't blame him for what he's doing, even if I don't agree with it
Forced how? Did they rob the Russian state budget? Oh no, it was Putin.

Bump [7]

>To my fellow Any Forums-tards, who are unironically amazed by Russia or Putin. are you guys nuts?
No, we know he's lost it, we're just getting raided by shills 24/7 with all the happenings at this point.

Eh? They strategic goal is pretty clear. Take control of a land route to black sea ports

Oh yeah, dudes from Lakhta center.
WWII was scarier, but we pulled through. I didn't expect real war now tho.

sorry to hear that user, I know the world is globohomoey but maybe get out of russia if you can, I don't think the next few years are going to go down well