Jewish Uni Officials are Protecting my Daughters Predator

Jewish Uni admins are protecting a pedophile predator who's going after my daughter. I've been trying to get him kicked out of school for the longest time now and calling the police but they threatened to charge me since he's technically not breaking the law because he hasn't done anything illegal yet despite grooming.

I also have a huge suspicion he's Jewish too but I can't prove it.

Any Forums is 100% right about pedophiles ruling the world and letting themselves off and doing nothing to protect young girls

Attached: FBI.jpg (768x994, 142.45K)

Why didn't you redpill your daughter on pizzagate

A lot of criminal jews in universities protecting each other seem to be very common.

I did redpill her.

Yes, but it's so explicit.

Boohoo, cry me a river. Either do something or face the consequences. Your can kill him, you can homeschool your daughter, you can find her future husband, your can do anything. Do it until it's too late.

I can't, she's 18 and thinks this guy is going to be her future husband. She can legally tell me to fuck off and there's nothing I can do. And no im not going to prison.

Get off our website you elderly election tourist

>18
>Pedophile
Lmao, did they kick you in the head? Pussy is to be penetrated.

18 is still practically a child, especially after 2 years of covid isolation dumbass.

she cute?

You are a child in your head.

A lot of Jews in the west commit their crimes against children and flee to Israel because they are given asylum, there's a few documentaries about it online i think. It really makes you wonder about all jews considering their gross pedo rituals

Attached: meziza-2.jpg (500x468, 56.66K)

22lr. Throw the gun in lake.
Follow him and take photos. Bet he has a fucked up life. Blackmail.
Potassium injected stops heart.
Either do something or don't.

Attached: main-qimg-61b82af9b7cf5981a274b82f8d41c803-lq.jpg (602x919, 223.99K)

Never mind. You are retarded.

you fucked up by reporting it in the first place, should've just taken care of it yourself user

As a 19yro fuck off boomer faggot get off our site also enjoy your ban you old fuck

Your daughter gonna get split in half by some big Chad dick. My gf when I was 18 was over twice my age looool seethe boomer and good riddance

We aren't children nigger we can join the military. Kyyyssssss

You are 40+ year old and still post on Any Forums, and you think your daughter needs protecting from anyone other than yourself? Makes sense

Proof? Didn't think so. Knowing Any Forums, I'm sure you're the one who raped her. And I bet she isn't your daughter either.

which uni is it?

Kys boomer pedophile is pre pubescent you fucking cuckold omg I hate boomers sooo much kys nigger arrested development supporting cuckold 16yrolds fought in the continental army

Enjoy being a grand dad you bitch

Oy Vey!
Hide your kids, hide your wife!