/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #277

â–¶Latest
>Reports that Russian Army is advancing from Chernobyl and are ~20-30KM away from Kiev
>Loud Explosions and Booms are currently being heard in Kiev
>Unknown object of unknown side of the conflict (could be Missile, could be Jet) exploded over Kiev in the night. Intercepted by a SAM
>10,000 AKs given out to citizens of Kiev
>Russian websites are currently being cyber attacked
>Ukraine claims to have repelled Russian forces from border cities of Sumy and Kharkov after heavy fighting all day
>Mandatory enlistment decreed in Ukraine
>General mobilization announced in Ukraine
>Ukraine's interior ministry says men between the ages of 18 and 60 are banned from leaving the country
>Ukraine confirms their forces defeated Russian airborne special forces at Antonov military airfield in Hostomel near Kyiv
>Russian tanks are crossing the Dnepr near Kherson
>Some images of russian and ukrainian POW start circulating
>No one knows how much of Ukraine Russia now controls
>Invasion has begun
>Putin just spoke, announced a "special military operation" including "denazification" and "demilitarization" of Ukraine, calls on all Ukrainian servicemen to lay down their arms to be able to return to families
>Massive explosions and fighting being reported, including in Kyiv, Mariupol, Odessa, Kharkiv, and others- too many to list right now
>Putin just spoke, announced a "special military operation" including "denazification" and "demilitarization" of Ukraine, calls on all Ukrainian servicemen to lay down their arms to be able to return to families [YouTube] Vladimir Putin's Speech on Ukraine and US Foreign Policy and NATO - 24 February 2022, ENG Subtitles (embed)
>Airlines have been told not to fly over any part of Ukraine
>Ukraine government websites hacked
>Multiple airports closed

WEBM COMP:
youtube.com/watch?v=1rTSNVGQCiA

rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: Holokraine.png (598x737, 245.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveuamap.com/en/2022/25-february-kherson-antonovsky-bridge-after-recent-clashes
files.catbox.moe/z9i6ya.mp4
files.catbox.moe/rexqty.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I finally get the Russian strategy, it's to exhaust Ukrainian Javelin supply by throwing enough vehicles at them.

I will honor the announcement.

Nothing ever happens

Only Russians could make a war boring as fuck.

Attached: Screenshot_20220225_062832.png (1142x429, 229.3K)

>one of the BMPs or whatever was being towed by a truck

Attached: 1604619283961.jpg (478x463, 38.66K)

KILL ALL HOHOLS
KILL ALL KEKOLS
KILL ALL HOHOLS
KILL ALL KEKOLS

Missile strikes an hour ago at Rivne airport are, I think, the furthest West in Ukraine that Russia has attacked. There are pictures on twitter, Ukies say nothing important was destroyed but it looks pretty affected. No casualties

that warning was sent out about 1 hour ago on telegram and nothing materalized except air raid sirens in kiev

so it could be awhile

what would it take to take out all these bmps? rpg? javelin?
what hope do the ukranians have if they need hundreds of rockets

What is this thing

Attached: towed thing.png (474x268, 258K)

Antonovsky after the clashes. What you see are destroyed Ukrainian equipment

liveuamap.com/en/2022/25-february-kherson-antonovsky-bridge-after-recent-clashes

files.catbox.moe/z9i6ya.mp4
files.catbox.moe/rexqty.mp4

There's honestly something very strange going on, there's no footage of anything.

Cold War era stuff looks much better than those weird APCs

what's a hohol. I googled it and got nothing but Any Forums links

Putin is sending a lot of units can Ukraine build towers or something for defense?

Kek

Attached: andalittlechickyfried.gif (480x269, 3.86M)

bmp

the Ukrainian Rada is posting reports of russians taking captured ukrainian military stuff and pretending to be ukies, could be a mix of truth and a mix of cope to ignore deserters/ukies joining the russians

Russian slur for Pigkrainians.

Day Z promo poster