My encounter with a glownigger

Hi, some here might recognize me as farmerbro from the /CTW/ project. In our last thread, I had this dude under a fascist flag spamming me begging for contact information. Considering I've gleaned a few investors from Any Forums, I gave it a shot.

Within minutes I knew I was dealing with a glowie. I played along, feeding misinformation all evening, and made it even more absurd the next day. By the end, this nigger was talking about his 120 year old grandpa fucking 3 women a night just so he could sleep.

Think about that for a moment, then scroll to Wikipedia. That was the 17th documented provable lie I caught.

Anyway, afterwards I was offered money for my address, and I asked "Why are you doing this?" Things got weird at that point. Suddenly I was being accused of being a fed and they went NUTS. Pilpul on steroids. I explained that I didn't have anything against them, but I don't deal with feds and have a nice life. I've been being spammed for two hours with pics from Grindr that are supposedly him and pleas to rejoin engagement, that he's totally down to kill feds, and all sorts of insane shit.

Is this where society has reached? Someone mentions they don't want to live around niggers, and stalker frame squads are sent after you? Fuck my life. Be careful, fellow anons.

Attached: headcovering.png (777x1175, 913.78K)

God damn, this nigger is still spamming me about "muh family: and "I thought you were a cool nigga" and "I dunno what to do". Jesus fuck.

You fed them, you need to shut them down as soon as you know.
They are the evil that's destroying this world.
The cancer in the bones of humanity, everything we see on the outside is just a symptom of the non stop evil they have inflicted on the world since the 60's.
Never forget this.
Never forget what they serve.

Just block it
Don't talk to it.
Don't acknowledge it.

Blog somewhere else faggot.

hebrews tongue my anus

Take your meds

Oh, I know ... I know. I just had to be sure, and as a trained psychoanylist, I was curious about how they operate. I saw every manipulative tactic under the sun employed, to the point now that they're down to "muh starvin' kids" even though he claimed he was single without kids. I mean ... wtf?

so this is what happens when two schizos encounter each other

Find another fed, then tell the one that the other one is your real account.. It'll take a few weeks and them arresting each other before they figure it out.
If you're lucky, you get to film it.. Not saying I've done this before.. Just Minecraft bro!

No meds required.

Attached: glownigger.png (1681x441, 65.21K)

This would be a hilarious scenario, if only it could work.

Share the schitzo..we want to play.

Glownigger detected.

>oy vey, don't give us away goyim!

Eh, you run serious risks with that. I only did so because I'm behind two unlogged VPNs on someone else's wifi (OPSEC for my pet project is beyond insane, but that's a different topic for a different thread). I'm sitting at a bar right now on my laptop on wifi posting this now, and this retard is still blowing up my chat as fast as I can delete the contact.

Before tonight, I thought the glownigger shit was a meme, but holy fuck.

I take that back: how gay are you? This faggot was sending nude dude pics to me. If that's your thing, I'll give you his wickr. Kek. Maybe you could traumatize him.

(After all, most glowniggers are Mormon.)

just never say anything that could get you in trouble but piss him off by sending him infographics on the stolen election and criminal rates of niggers and just do that constantly until you demoralize him

I'd get a second opinion mate

Is this the part where the megaslide occurs? More fucking Ukraine posts? More vaxnigger posts? More "this refutes Any Forums" posts? This is a problem here.

What's the /CTW/ project? What made him do that?

Nah, it’s much worse than that. Somehow gay jews decided I had to be gangstalked when I was a five year old.

Dude, this was right after he was sending me naked pictures and talking about killing as many feds as I wanted him to. I wish I had snaps of that, but I was deleting him as fast as he posted. Image search led back to Grindr to a guy that could be him: some long haired beardy dude that was in a different age bracket.

What you see in the linked image was the following completely different tactic. He's still now ranting about how drunk he is and how he was just exaggerating about everything ... as if that's encouraging, at all.

This is exactly what I saw in sociopathic patients, except this was so much more calculated. I would be impressed, if I wasn't so offended by being targeted for a sting.

You might be dealing with antifa, not a glowie. I hope actual glowies wouldn't make themselves so obvious. Anyways post his chatlogs, he sounds funny.

Long story short? White people forming private communities using 501.c.3 law to permanently exclude niggers and kikes, and doing our own thing, using the same laws that billionaire kikes use to avoid excess taxation or property siezure. Apparently this is a threat that needs dealt with at the federal level. Since I'm one of the principle actors making it happen, it made me a target.

The threads are live every 6 hours starting at midnight (AM) on Wednesdays and Sundays all year long.