RIP COVID

RIP COVID

Attached: 1644781320246.jpg (1181x1584, 573.51K)

so glad all of the covid vax shills got their shill contracts renewed to copy/paste war threads. we could all see that covid was pretty much over. glad all of those guys didn't get laid off or fired and they get to stay here, frens forever

Attached: pepe2.jpg (512x512, 32.75K)

there are still vaccine mandates

Unvaccinated will get drafted

u mean stay here because they have a particular flavour autistic communication
nu/pol/ is aids biggest happening was niggers tongue my anus on the livecam

I expect it to get bad again but no one is going to listen this summer

Attached: 1644761612999.png (720x713, 417.53K)

shills/feds is kind of an overblown paranoia by dumb anons but the immediate shift from covid posts to ukraine shit makes it pretty clear there's a set of beliefs that government want us to think.

i know there is past proof of shareblue or CTR posting here to try to convince us to vote for hillary, or whatever. this is just a full zerg rush spam to try to invent the narrative

If live in a country that still has vax mandates then that means your country is expected to produce a 50+% mortality rate for agenda 2030, all other countries have met their required kill rate.

california is going completely back to normal here very soon. if you are behind california then your nation is completely finished.

Makes no sense. Unvaxxed already got kicked out. Man up, faggot.

If you stayed in California, you're a fucking retard. I left July 2020. Best decision ever. I pay 8% less income tax, $1 less per gallon of gas. 2k less per month for my house payment. No homeless. No crime. Good roads.

>8% less tax

you went to oregon. time to go back.

Masks are so fucking nasty dude.
They gross me the fuck out.

Post jews

Attached: 1645686738342.png (1003x878, 687.94K)

De you even know anyone in your country that had to pay the fines?

i know they check everywhere if you have the vaccine qr or they won't let you in be it a gym, university or whatever and you lose your job if you refuse to take it

mexicans are so ugly

God i would vaccinate her so hard with my meat injection.
Just so hard in that tiny hairless little clam.
So ronery
DGRAV

What happened to her? Did they put her on meds?

you wouldn't if you saw those roast beef flaps, believe me

Can confirm, her roastbeef is nauseating.

This, that pussy actually required plastic surgery.

Attached: IMG_2952.jpg (1520x1088, 204.4K)