I still don’t understand Putin’s motivation

Anyone want to tell me why he wasn’t just retiring in peace? I highly doubt the EU/US would have tried to invade Russia from Ukraine.

Attached: EA2E6E59-495B-4095-9C02-EBC041CEA378.jpg (1183x974, 254.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxbusiness.com/money/money-to-ukraine
t.me/yellow_folder,
t.me/MarkFeygin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Putin practices black magic. Some charlatans told him it would be wise and safe to invade - he invades.
You are looking for a logic in schizophrenia ridden paranoid criminal mind

Checked. What type of magic does he use and how do we know it?

There is lot's of rumors about rituals Putin and his cronies hold. Animal sacrifices, magic of numbers, prophecies, and other bullshit.

Jewtin wants Ukraine back in it's sphere of influence. Jewtin and Xi have about 10 years to establish a new world order, or they'll miss their window of opportunity. China blew it's load too early trying to compete with the US with their ferocious debt based growth model, property developers are already defaulting and demographic collapse and stagflation looms on the horizon. Russia is already a third world shithole and it's only getting worse.

If Ukraine remains a western ally when WW3 actually starts then Ukraine could hit Moscow with a low alt ICBM and Russia is done. They need a friendly Ukraine and friendly Belarus to survive when China decides it wants to move on Taiwan.

Why did the EU/US attack Serbia in 1999? The Jewish West are mad dogs that cannot be trusted.

Interesting...
What are best Russian forums for this? Is, for example, /mg/ on Dvach any good?

it's jews jewing jews. both sides are completely wormtongued by kikes. desu it wouldn't surprise me if the goal was to start a war specifically to throw white men into the grinder.
fuck them both, no more brother wars.

Mainly russian anonymous telegram channels and youtube

Serbia does not have 7000 nukes

>massive amount of wheat production in ukraine
>massive pipeline network that russia has to pay billions per year to use
>make the us look impotent and incompetent
>us can't impose max sanctions without causing hyperinflation and collapse of euro economies due to gas and oil costs
>gain of resource rich territory outweighs any punishment/sanctions that can be levied

Can you seed me some? VK had Library of Dos group that moved to Telegram but that's the only one I know

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: 1642665570913.gif (241x246, 2.54M)

this is litterary first logical explanation why hi would attack . (unless the west actualy not react witch would make putin right )

You didn't notice money laundering
>foxbusiness.com/money/money-to-ukraine

And you skipped 8 years of provocations from CIA, and their puppet UA government, and now you're surprised that you don't understand anything. How about you go play Penis Ring, a game made by From Software.

Attached: mccain_and_his_niggers.jpg (4516x3005, 1.87M)

Short version
>after Berlin wall falls and Ukraine's nukes are decommissioned, countries agree that NATO will not expand eastward and Rusia will not expand westward
>despite that, NATO expands westward, negotiations with Ukraine start in 2008
>Russia tells them not to remember the old agreements
>change of government in Ukraine comes, negotiations stalled
>CIA helps overthrow that government and installs a pro-Western government
>suddenly Ukraine becomes puppet state for West when it comes to oil and politics
>eastern parts of Ukraine start rebelling against new government
>Russia spergs out because they see NATO influence encroaching towards their borders despite agreements, retaliates by annexing Crimea
>Ukraine gets scared, starts shifting towards EU and NATO even more than before
>Russia constantly asks NATO for guarantees that Ukraine will not become NATO
>initially NATO says it's Ukraine's choice and old rules don't apply anymore, but no one is coercing them
>but then in January 2022 a NATO general admits that Ukraine has been on the way to joining them since 2008, it was only a matter of timing
>Russia sees this as confirmation that NATO/EU are in complete control of Ukraine and are arriving in missile range of Moscow
>Putin spergs out and sends invasion against Ukraine

OH DAYUM, best Any Forums ID evur, look guise my id sez Woo GAS 18 MILLION!!!

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Attached: 1639759761800.gif (389x297, 163.1K)

>prevent NATO missile bases from ending up on your backyard

West is already not reacting. West was telegraphing for months it would not react (if russia invades, we will impose even greater sanctions!) and just as premised, they are staying out of Ukraine.

Groups a follow are not focused entirely on the occult stuff, it's mainly politics and leaks of all sorts, for example:
t.me/yellow_folder, t.me/MarkFeygin

Fears of a possible reverse Cuban missile crisis. It's Ukraine's own fault for trying to cozy up to NATO.

I can hear the music. That is an old fucking meme.

Samuyil Hyde's twin brother, Samytyr Hyde, spotted in the streets of Kiev, ready to defend his land against the incoming russian army

Attached: shooting2021.jpg (309x309, 12.71K)

To further showcase Biden's incompetence.

holy fuck that's an old picture

This war is orchestrated by the elites. It's part of the great reset just like the plandemic and the trucker convoy.

Attached: 1645770775499.jpg (720x681, 108.58K)

>I highly doubt the EU/US would have tried to invade Russia from Ukraine.
It wouldn't have. But he needs room to bully smaller countries to keep support among the Russian population.

>compete with the US with their ferocious debt based growth model,
Yeah the US would know about debt based growth. Which country has more? Cima manufactures everything in your stores btw

>How about you go play Penis Ring, a game made by From Software.
Hahahaha wtf? That's hilarious.

He made a speech today about it. Basically:
>rise of nationalism and russophobia in Ukraine
>massive corruption in Ukrainian govt.
>possibility of Ukraine developing nukes
>constant NATO expansion combined with developing offensive potential
>international orgs constantly ignoring russian demands
Seems kinda contrived, but there you go