The level of manufactured support and propaganda for Ukraine right now is approaching George Floyd levels

The level of manufactured support and propaganda for Ukraine right now is approaching George Floyd levels

Attached: 1645617709620.jpg (1074x1055, 410.43K)

who cares shut up

Yea it is. Fuck globo homo

Thread 10? Cry more everyone hates Russia you conniving kike

People who post memes within a twitter post should be shot. sage

Attached: There's another fag!.gif (360x193, 2.67M)

Cringe

nah it's the other way around, fake support for russia from russian shills like yourself

would fuck both of them, but the chunkier girl looks less bitchy.

Pariahfication in 21st ยข

They have become good at it. Fact that boomers and npcs can't help but virtual signals in social media. Make them so easy to use.

Is that Proxy Paige?

it is more

Fpbp

/Thread

Mine isnt manufactured and I dont care about retards.

Also trannies doesnt support violence so I have to support it is a low iq take

>WHY ARE PEOPLE NOT SUPPORTING THE AGGRESSOR? THIS IS ALL GLOBOHOMO FAULT! 1!1!
Seethe harder faggot, enjoy a useless economic recession caused by a mongoloid manlet scared of muh west

I turned on Fox News and they were gushing over Joe Biden and acting like Ukraine was some kind of democratic bastion of freedom in Eastern Europe. Absolutely baffled at the propaganda here.

Media empires are getting crazy with their manufactured fairy tales
We went from worst wildfires ever to george floyd to covid and now to this

nobody even supported all of this faggotry as little as 20 years ago. even Obama and Hillary were saying "marriage is between a man and woman" until they made the new jump. and you think everyone who doesn't magically jump on board across the entire planet for everything globohomo (even worse than the above) and erase millions of years of history and evolution is a shill. it's incredibly delusional that you don't think you're get genuine backlash.

Who the fuck cares, I just want to see as much dead people as posible.

I cannot find which way to care about this and noone in real life even talks about this bullshit.

The news is cooking it up now and everyone has to pick their side but I don't see why Putin is any different than the globohomo american empire. He seemed pretty reasonable on his speeches

Attached: wagie.jpg (400x400, 31.49K)

>chudcel shocked that the average person is generally against invasions
never change Any Forums

flag says you're in Mexico. don't you get enough of that? this needs to happen, but it's a bit more important than death for the sake of it.

lol.. if that was the case, why aren't you condemning my own country?

Yeah, its all glowies and PsyOp groups. They have their marching orders to go out and make women and fags believe the group consensus is NATO/Biden oriented. They aren't wrong. Women and faggots take their opinions from the group. It's why they can turn on a narrative dime.

lol jews mad

Wrong. Lots of people don't "support" Russian but are anti intervention and you might even talk to a few people who know the history of that region and their opinion is measured and informed. You on the other hand are a faggot with a belly full of diseased nigger sperm slowly clotting into a little cheese wheel of jizz

>biggest happening in decades
>who cares
This way to the showers