Ukraine what?

>ASS

Attached: what.png (1461x1106, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*ssssssSSSNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII*

I watched one of these girls on a twitch stream a few weeks ago for the first time, and while I still would never give them a dime, I definitely understand the appeal. What a tease.

who is this

Amouranth

>dubai
uh oh

>go to Dubai
I’ll place money she already is going. Lots of these e-thots make millions by whoring themselves to rich oil princes

GOD i wish my ass were that FAT

Attached: licky.webm (400x400, 196.14K)

imagine the brapps

Imagine the smell

>dubai
She is having simps pay for her trip to go get shit on.

>dubai
Someone rich and Arab is paying to shit on her Western whore face

>Go to Dubai
oh nononono

MADE FOR BBC!!!

> It is the side that says it's acceptable for our daughters to be whores so our sons can give them cash and become simps, while at the same time enriching degenerates who promote and run these companies
> everyone should be on the side that is against this

Because you're not lonely. Most simps and paypigs aren't horny, they're lonely. Yes these twitch thots are hot as fuck and I would fuck them but I would never give them money either because I'm not lonely and sad. Stay woke kings.

>millions
At best $30k (for the most desirable and famous ig slags) and they quickly regret it after getting shat on.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Yeah they don’t make a million in one trip. They go more than once. The really slutty ones at least.

Fucking this. I catfish guys and if I don't find their naked bodies hot, I turn them into cash piggies to buy vidya. Most of these guys send me shekels just for chatting with them.

>I definitely understand the appeal. What a tease.

I don't. You can't touch it. Better off going to a strip club and getting a lap dance dry hump till you nut

That's really gay, brah

May God bless Putin in Jesus name

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE

Attached: Sao Paulo Catholic .jpg (720x878, 147.19K)

What's her stream so I can sexually harass her?