IS RUSSIA DESTROYING US BIOLABS IN UKRAINE TO PREVENT ANOTHER COVID???

web.archive.org/web/20220224144657/https://twitter.com/WarClandestine/status/1496745429672857602

web.archive.org/web/20220224144657/https://twitter.com/WarClandestine/status/1496745429672857602

Attached: FMWCCSLXoAIIi8y.jfif.jpg (705x900, 139.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plum_Island_Animal_Disease_Center
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based if true

Yes and the only country who is kvetching about it is the UK. Meanwhile USA is playing dumb as fuck and it shows their full hand and full intelligence immediately because we all know they did this with 100% certainty. You yanks are fucking busted. Fuck you. Stop working with kikes or die by the hand of your old allies.

More of a reason to not give a shit about what happens to Ukraine.

the us bioweapons program is most definitely out of control

one of the first sites secured after the coup attempt in kazakhstan was the us biolab

Why would the US keep covid labs in Ukraine of all god forsaken places especially when it was always a target for Russia

deniability, most of your bioweapon labs are abroad, especially in post-soviet states where you moved in and "stabilized" the labs after the ussr collapse, a very cheap way to get a lot of expertise, and started funding them - and obviously whoever's paying is also calling the shots.

and then there's the wuhan institute of virology.

there's also this fun place
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plum_Island_Animal_Disease_Center

Fake and gay

Think Putin is going to expose them?
Or is he just part of the show in this case?

since he went along with the plandemic, probably not

wouldn't be surprised to see some assassinations though, but those won't make the news

Why would they build them right next to
Russia? That’s retarded

Yankee doodle dandies just literally can't stop kikeing. they all have jewish dna some just more than others

After losing Afghanistan biowarfare the only the floating the U.S. economy.

bump

God I hope so

>since he went along with the plandemic, probably not
Yeah fair enough.
Well I hope something interesting comes out from all this...
I think I may of overdosed on happenings

also look at how fucking big the place they're replacing the ADC with is
>Construction on the 574,000-square-foot (53,300 m2)

Attached: NBAF_new_2021 (1).jpg (2560x1707, 612K)

hey i hear you can just print more money. can't believe you didn't try that sooner. the dow is UP, UP, UP

Wer're in an alleged pandemic. They are labs for covid testing.

among many other things

LMAO no what is this stupid shit

STDs

No you fucking absolute smoothbrain retard

its time to take your meds user

Then why not SAY this is what he's doing? lmao you will believe this but the earth is flat and space is fake? kill yourself

I would love to kick the kikes out but there's hardly a movement here. At best there's AF which is full of tubozoomers and pretty much just has that one senator from Arizona. Then there's PF which is fake and gay.
Part of me wonders if we just need some violence because democracy doesn't appear to be working.

>why not say he's directly attacking us """"civilian"""" installations
gee wiz. the us doesn't want to acknowledge it has these, but if you point it out directly it most definitely means an escalation of us involvement in the conflict

Yes. Imagine if China put biowarfare labs in Mexico in order to taunt the US, and the US goes in to destroy them because the Mexican government is corrupt, and then China spreads propaganda that the US is undeservedly attacking Mexico

Sit back and enjoy the show. Our russkie bros are based

Attached: FE5C306E-378A-4DA5-9F7B-8C2F5AD6C3DC.png (918x844, 652.78K)

To release another virus and blame Russia.

Attached: Untitled-2 - Copy.jpg (3225x5887, 2.74M)

Name: Xi Jinping
Sex: Male
Date of Birth: June 15, 1953
Place of Birth: Beijing
Hometown: Fuping County, Weinan City, Shaanxi Province
Citizenship number: 110101195306153019
Residence registration location: Xicheng District, Beijing
Detailed address within the household registration zone: No. 28, Xihuamen Street
Household Registration Service Office: General Office of the State Council
Child information
Primary school student photo
Household registration photos

Name: Xi Mingze
Household registration name: Chu Chen
Household registration date of birth: June 25, 1992
Place of Birth: Fuzhou City, Fujian Province
Hometown: Fuping County, Weinan City, Shaanxi Province
Citizenship number: 110108199206255742
Residence registration location: Xicheng District, Beijing
Detailed address within the household registration zone: No. 18 Xirongxian Hutong (collective household registration in the West Chang'an Street Police Station, Xicheng Branch, Beijing Public Security Bureau)
Other address: Room 102, Building 3, Baochuyuan, Baoshi 2nd Road, Xihu District, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province