Tranny loophole

Can we claim to be a woman in the eventual happening of draft?

Attached: 6158b209bd89f.image[1].jpg (1016x632, 98.98K)

imagine being the guy known for dodging the draft by claiming to be a troon.. you will literally never be able to live that down, if you have children and they have children you'll have to tell them all that

No. It will never work. The most this would do is slightly delay a person from being drafted.

You don't need to tell everyone. Just need to fill some forms.

Have you ever watched mash the tv series lmao?

I thought the US had trannies and women in their military.
If that's the case, pretending to be one doesn't matter right? You will be drafted anyways

You will be promoted to 4 star general.

They teach critical theory it Americans soldiers.

Just throw up some roman salutes maybe some double romans and if that doesn't work, tell them as soon as you get a gun you'll go on a mass shooting.

Reminder. If you don't want to be drafted tell the officer as soon as you get a gun you'll go on mass shooting.

Firstly, there ain't gonna be a draft. Can you imagine how difficult it would be for the US to train the legions of obese redditors and hood subnormals up to a combat standard?

Secondly, if there ever was they'll be drafting girls and trannies too, that much is obvious.

Enjoy dying in the freezing mud of the Baltics because Carlotta gave away your position to snipers screaming about her nails, Tyrone wouldn't turn down his rap music and the platoon trannies luminous hair was visible in the dead of night.

Women connot be legally drafted in the united states. Some law makers have bern trying to change it though.

don't be a pussy user, die with honor instead of being a coward

Way ahead of you user, I look pretty good too.

You won't be in a combat role though unless you're a >6' dude with a giant frame.

Call CNN, they tell everyone what a hero you are.

Yes. Theyll also exempt jews, muslims and blacks.

World War: catalyst for The Great Replacement

You can easily dodge the draft by getting a swastika tattoo or making a Twitter account and just tweeting “Fuck niggers”

Trannies and real women will be drafted and will be put on the front lines. Get fucked.

No. You will be classified as a man. All social standards are thrown out the window during war time. Suicide will be your only option. Cope & sneed.

Just pretend to be dead, go in and fake a heart attack. Pro tip: eat a badly cut fugu fish beforehand

Attached: 1645767356104.jpg (287x317, 18.4K)

Why would trannies be exempt after all the effort the past few years to make the US Military more LGBT friendly? You made your bed, now lie in it. Or perhaps I should say coffin instead of bed.

Attached: 1525976770575.png (333x327, 82.15K)

Attached: large.jpg (800x450, 60.54K)

This. Considering how woke the US military has become, it wouldn't surprise me if they did this. Feminists & trannies fought for this, so they deserve it. Get fucked troons.