UHG

Ukraine Happen General - /uhg/ general - Thread #1 Day 2 of Invasion

Previous: ▶Latest
>CURRENTLY: Air Raid sirens being heard in Kiev
>Reports that Russian Army is advancing from Chernobyl and are ~20-30KM away from Kiev
>Loud Explosions and Booms are currently being heard in Kiev
>Unknown object of unknown side of the conflict (could be Missile, could be Jet) exploded over Kiev in the night. Intercepted by a SAM
>Mandatory enlistment decreed in Ukraine
>General mobilization announced in Ukraine
>Ukraine's interior ministry says men between the ages of 18 and 60 are banned from leaving the country
>Apparently fighting is still ongoing at Hostomel Airport, but Ukraine says they managed to prevent a larger Russian landing
twitter.com/DefenceU/status/1496952123522576385
>Snake Island has been overrun
>Russia is trying to land thousands of troops in Kyiv
>Russia has reportedly taken control of Chernobyl
>Russian tanks are crossing the Dnepr near Kherson
>Some images of russian POW start circulating
>No one knows how much of Ukraine Russia now controls
>Invasion has begun
>Putin declares war on Ukraine
>Putin just spoke, announced a "special military operation" including "denazification" and "demilitarization" of Ukraine, calls on all Ukrainian servicemen to lay down their arms to be able to return to families
>Massive explosions and fighting being reported, including in Kyiv, Mariupol, Odessa, Kharkiv, and others- too many to list right now
>Ground forces are moving in from Belarus, Crimea and Russia
>Airlines have been told not to fly over any part of Ukraine
>Ukraine government websites hacked
>Multiple airports closed

rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1644968646417.jpg (720x663, 63.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HIPNVm6lNfM
youtu.be/HIPNVm6lNfM
youtube.com/watch?v=JahPwum5PBg
youtube.com/watch?v=F3wGWROtklk
youtube.com/watch?v=K_ktlQnDr8A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Iraq
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_Philippines
youtube.com/watch?v=jNZM_H6q1rY
youtu.be/DCoHdkaGnpU
twitter.com/PDocumentarians/status/1496731018723835907?s=20&t=lPTPK58CJ4NPoBZZvb_6nw
twitter.com/BNONews/status/1496959123707109394
dailywire.com/news/ukrainian-males-ages-18-to-60-banned-from-leaving-the-country
web.archive.org/web/20071224072323/http://dir.salon.com/story/ent/feature/2004/10/12/parker_stone/index1.html
twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/1497075731611930645?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1497075731611930645|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Uk-Київ.ogg
gazeta.ua/articles/np/_ukrayinski-vijskovi-pid-kiyevom-zupinili-kolonu-rosijskih-tankiv/1072503
youtu.be/1rTSNVGQCiA
youtube.com/watch?v=ADj2xGgxut8
youtu.be/CLQrtT1rT7Y
twitter.com/JulianRoepcke/status/1496961714113425415
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CHILDREN ARE DYING
THE ELDERLY ARE DYING
EXPLOSIONS EVERYWHERE
RUSSIAN TANKS TAKING KIEV IN 2 MORE DAYS
EVERYONE IS SCARED AND ARE FLEEING

CNN SAID SO!

Attached: CIA furrfag nigger lying once again.jpg (1812x1720, 522.91K)

First for BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

AIR SIRENS GOING OFF IN KIEV ITS OVER

Attached: CLBN8hZD_4x.jpg (2340x1764, 883.31K)

PUTIN LOOKING FOR WISHGRANTER IN CHERNOBYL

Attached: tarkovsky.jpg (1772x1688, 458.14K)

sireen go wooooooooooooo

What’s with all the western propaganda in this board? There’s no invasion in Ukraine, Putin just ordered a military operation in Ukraine to
demilitarize and de-nazify the corrupt Ukraine Nationalist government who is trying to genocide it’s citizens. There’s no invasion and all the warmongering is from the west.

Хтo нe cкaчe
Toт мocкaль

Attached: 1505315466672.jpg (230x252, 9.31K)

AIR RAID SIRENS yeeee

Attached: 1643344564847.jpg (580x407, 59.66K)

These air raid sirens sound like they're eating s oy

SAVE US GHOST

Attached: 1514688336204.png (233x261, 83.83K)

AAAAaaaaAAAAAwwwwWWWWwwwwWWOOOooooooooOOOOOOoooooo

WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO

Attached: wee-woo-patrick-star.gif (498x280, 2.57M)

The sirens are so fucking KINO

Attached: 1645219519188.png (1920x1080, 577.65K)

Y u lie

RT reports of Ukrop soldiers surrendering to DPR forces. This is true?

THIS NIGGA EATIN BEANS

Honestly, if the Russians don't take Kiev in the next 2 days, I officially call them cock-sucking faggots (just like myself). Losing to the Ukrainian kikes is the most humiliating thing I could imagine.

Attached: tumblr_pf9h40bZWf1v1e79eo1_1280_4chan_beauty_cute_NS_Juche.jpg (960x1280, 347.85K)

>hitler gets resurrected by reddit sorcerers to invade putler and restore queer peace in ukraine
the missing puzzle

gotta love how the cars still respect traffic laws even with the air raid sirens on

Boring movie, someone has to say it.

Bad noise is bad.

Attached: 1610064858183.jpg (997x856, 310.42K)

>Unknown object of unknown side of the conflict (could be Missile, could be Jet) exploded over Kiev in the night. Intercepted by a SAM
It was determined to be a Ukrainian SU27 being shot down by Russian SAMs, right?

Attached: 1645752040866.jpg (934x974, 120.41K)

IM CLENCHING SO HARD

GHOST OF KYIV TOOK CARE OF IT ALL GOOD

If I hugged the elephant foot, how many seconds until my dose was fatal? (Assuming current reactivity)

>Russia has reportedly taken control of Chaernobyl

Attached: cil-squid.webm (1920x820, 2.99M)

Why is twitter like this?
Why do they need to inject judeo-nigger culture into everything?

Attached: sc.jpg (1080x2400, 693.88K)

AIR RAID SIRENS
HAVE TURNED OFF

LINK
youtu.be/HIPNVm6lNfM

Attached: 1645746575102.png (1210x880, 813.71K)

That's some pretty weak b8, m8.

nice bread

Attached: Screenshot_20220225_051238.png (792x596, 353.96K)

squid...

>Be in Kyiv
>Haven't slept all night cos of explosions
>Finally get a wink of sleep after hours at about 5am
>2 hours later get woken up by air raid sirens when there are no more explosions happening.

What live stream u fags on?

FUUUUCK NOTHINGBURGER

Mмм, нy... эм... пyк.. нe хoчeшь пococaть мнe? :3

>Russian equipment heading out of the same airfields Ukraine said they captured back, All the equipment heading towards capital Kiev
Russian equipment heading out of the same airfields Ukraine said they captured back, All the equipment heading towards capital Kiev
>Russian equipment heading out of the same airfields Ukraine said they captured back, All the equipment heading towards capital Kiev
Russian equipment heading out of the same airfields Ukraine said they captured back, All the equipment heading towards capital Kiev

they just turned off, I'm sorry

Attached: based.png (1253x702, 683.43K)

Ukraine will win.

Can you check the catalogue before thread splitting, there was already a thread up for 20 minutes before you created this one.

You aren't even creating the topic correctly.

No idea. Not totally confirmed.

ghost of kyev spawned in the b-29

Read the thread.

>2 ukrainian soldiers killed
>5 ukrainian civilians killed
>46 000 russian soldiers killed
>1200 russian tanks destroyed
>1500 russian aircraft downed
>10 000 russian civilians killed due to accidental bombing of moscow by russia
How is this sustainable for Russia?

Attached: 4F984A5D-18F9-4E9B-9758-5707872855FE.jpg (619x511, 33.76K)

pray for leafs whose ptsd for honks might trigger from air raid sirens

ahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHA literally talk shit get hit

Attached: 1624553690648.jpg (790x819, 253.63K)

If Putin wants an overwhelming military victory, why hasn't he dropped a nuke or carpet bombed Kiev already?

clam
relaxed
reserved

Attached: 1645642832967.png (768x719, 206.9K)

jesus that shit scared the fuck out of me, specially since I saw some birds and thought it was bombs

youtube.com/watch?v=JahPwum5PBg
or
youtube.com/watch?v=F3wGWROtklk
youtube.com/watch?v=K_ktlQnDr8A

>sirens over
>nothing happened

Attached: ozon.png (914x722, 1.02M)

Checked

Because they're fucking retards and our countries have bred and incubated these consumer matrix pod piggies by their millions

airborne still in the fight

Attached: 16457656409270.jpg (540x341, 58.22K)

>click on stream
>no siren
did you cunts bait me?

>about to run it back
Frfr no cap

Attached: download.png (129x122, 5.5K)

They’ll starve the city out while bombing them. That’ll take more than a few days

lmao absolutely based, Russian warship captain will seethe forever

Attached: 1611273875765.png (904x1024, 1.74M)

>alarm for curfew over
nothingburger as always

Destroyed Ukrainian military facilities at the airports of Ivano-Frankivsk and Rivne

Attached: tg.jpg (961x1280, 160.96K)

Attached: frog_and_scorpion.png (380x342, 131.45K)

EMERGENCY PSA FOR ALL THE UKRBROS ITT:
It's over.

Attached: map.png (1280x1280, 554.96K)

Is it weird to like the sound of air raid sirens?

>nice morning
>birds even chirping peacefully
What a fucking nothing burger

Iraqi population (2000) – 23.5 mil.
Iraqi population (2010) – 29.7 mil. (+6.2 mil.).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Iraq

Philippine population (1903) – 7.6 mil.
Philippine population (1939) – 16 mil. (+8.4 mil.).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_Philippines

Don't you understand that America could have genocided all of Japan in 1945? Mexico (Generalplan Süd, as per Chechar)? The Philippines had been their colony since 1898, and its population only grew! Wouldn't you find it hilarious if the population of Poland had increased under the dominion of Adolf Hitler? Conversely, Adolf Hitler als Führer Amerikas would have proved a monstrous sight - a genocide of horrific proportions [that would only be surpassed in our timeline by the slaughter of native American whitebois at the hands of the Chinese (fingers crossed)].

Polish population (1938) – 34.8 mil.
Polish population (1946) – 23.7 mil. (-11.1 mil.).

Attached: tumblr_2d8320f171feb1d6aa18363e329b6181_b8b9b37c_1280_cute_Adunai_Juche.jpg (765x1440, 244.31K)

SABE ME NIGGE-er uh GHOSTMAN

Attached: ukrain general I CAN'T OINK.jpg (622x881, 60.78K)

Actually? Source nigger

No, fuck you.

Attached: IMG_20220225_061238.jpg (3793x3798, 3.6M)

No, it was confirmed to be a missile.

Attached: photo_2022-02-25_05-56-51.jpg (1024x684, 57.67K)

My nigger, you're in Panama

Hahaha stupid rashkas can`t win a war in 2 days. IT`S OVER. Imagine being a hohol?

Reply to this post if you sneed the feed.
5 get

No, some of the CNN niggers in those mutt news programs speculated that it was a jet, then it became fact because CNN said so

You guys are a bunch of larpers.
You will never be tsarist russia again.

no. They sound unsettling but in a kino way. Like the music from the uncanny memes

Russian fighter jets were shot down by the Ghost of Kiev before they could strike.

this fucking chud addicted schizo faggots ruining this genral

He won't use nukes until he gets NATO to screw up or false flag it.

Where the fuck did you get those ridiculous numbers?

Was it really Russian psyops this whole time?

Ok nigger

>nuke
how exactly do you occupy it then, retard?

Who would win: Afghan National Army vs Ukrainian Army?

>if you kill your enemies, they win

>Polish population (1938) – 34.8 mil.
>Polish population (1946) – 23.7 mil. (-11.1 mil.).
based as fuck, wish we had gotten more

Attached: 1639231805650.jpg (858x720, 167.9K)

I mean in the stream

>>Mandatory enlistment decreed in Ukraine
>>General mobilization announced in Ukraine
>>Ukraine's interior ministry says men between the ages of 18 and 60 are banned from leaving the country
lol
forcing people to fight for you is how you get whole units killed by friendly fire

this multistream has the hotmic of some newscasters

youtube.com/watch?v=jNZM_H6q1rY

sneed

This but unironically

r8 my battlestation

Attached: Screenshot_20220225_051642.png (1052x631, 436.52K)

Dude why do you keep leaving off a zero from each of the russian figures? Are you a putinbot or something?

Attached: 1612155692530.png (400x300, 113.74K)

Attached: 1529654660273.png (232x97, 12.04K)

so the air raid sirens are basically nothing burger

this war reminds me of ARMA 2

Based

Attached: 1619375469316.png (1280x731, 808.73K)

>air raid sirens
>cars still wait for the traffic lights

Attached: file.png (558x305, 214.42K)

The war would be much easier if we could bomb the cities occupied by the Ukrainian army.

He's right though, how are you troops this incompetent you have air supercity. Now I know a Russian vs US conventional conflict would lead to complete annihilation of Russians

Source: Ghost of Kiev

so, did those russian vehicles make it through ivankiv?

>>Ukraine's interior ministry says men between the ages of 18 and 60 are banned from leaving the country
Source?

Up very recently, the world opinion was that US needs to check its ego and stop pretending it's the world's police. After all, the UN should decide what is legitimate military action. The South Park guys made a movie mocking the USA World Police idea.

US initially went to the UN to propose action vs. Iraq. It was a bunch of fake news trumped up accusations, but at least they tried.

Now Russia, (a member of the UN) invades Ukraine with zero logical pretext. UN does nothing. World expects USA to act as World Police, no questions asked. What changed?

Attached: US world police.jpg (500x756, 97.95K)

THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE

was just the alarm to tell the curfew is over.

Attached: D49981FA-2DA2-4A48-8C05-63C5CD2F5CA2.png (220x220, 93.25K)

Oh. Sorry panabro

there's going to be fighting today and webms coming out from the south region of ukraine as the push east and northeast to cut off the kharkiv from mariupol. You have to understand putin doesn't want to bombard the civilian areas where the ukranians are also hiding, he doesn't want to harm any ukranians civilian intentionally because he truly believe they are also russians.

>Wanting to kill your fellow countrymen for Bolshevik jews
Ukranian and Russian brothers must stop killing each other and unite to turn on their oligarchical elites that control them like puppets. Imagine if they all united forces now to completely destroy their own ((governments)) together.

They're being sent to the frontlines against their brothers and sisters. Many probably have relatives in the borders. Not many Russians actually support Putin. It's understandable that they don't want to die for such a retarded cause. Killing your countrymen is different to bombing kurds and Syrians. Rise up and exterminate the ((governments)) that pit you against each other instead.

cope more zoggie

that's how you recognize a civilization. compared to what happened in a fucking burgerland not that recently lmao

totally npc behavior

>source
Ukraine’s interior ministry.

but this is SU-27...

The ghost would know to be fair, spooky boy

Earlier on CNN wolf blitzer and his guest shook their heads at the “crazy” claims that Putin wanted to de-nazify Ukraine….

Like… cnn knows about the Azov division and shit… right?

Been following this stream for 30 minutes, so far it's okay with minimal cringe commentary. Would recommend.

You can google that right now m8

As a Ukrainian how do you say "Kiev?"
Kee-ev or keev?

>because he truly believe they are also russians.
Or he's worried about backlash if civilians are killed

ghost of kiev Ltd

>go to take a nap
>chilling in bed
>suddenly hear sirens wailing
>cant figure out from where
>its actually playing through my headphones left on the livestreams

spooky
but now im up and they've stopped and nothing is happening

Attached: 1512353390578.jpg (699x749, 116.14K)

Well, Ukrainians have been bitching about holodomor during Soviet Times.
Only fair if we give them what they cry about.

>t. fat coward who would be begging to gobble warship captain’s butthole for 3 more hours of life

Ukrainians just have an alarm clock like this

different incidents

I didn't say nuke Kiev specifically, LEAF

Holy shit, Texas is still alive? Good for him lol, glad to see!

what would the population of ukraine be if it wasnt for holodomor

We can't bomb cities, so air superiority doesn't really solve that much.

key-ehv

Nigger the interior ministry doesn't fucking exists anymore, the @Ukraine twitter account is the only official government source left

You're awake just in time to observe any gains for the day.

Who's that Russian broad? I need more

War's over. Zelensky should just surrender, terms unimportant. He's toast either way. It'll either be a Russia 'friendly' government, or the GloboHomo will replace him with some cunt.
Fog of war, but it seems the Russian military machine has performed admirably. Beating Ukraine no big deal, but it was done with panache. Biden probably pooping his pants.

Fuck man i thought ~3 jets were on the kiev cam when the sirens went off ... it was just birds

war in brown people land bad
war in white people land good

lol he doesnt even care about the citizens he currently has now. look at the poverty and hiv rates. why do u think he would care about the ones in ukraine

Threadly reminder,
Shills are out in force, be skeptical for the fog of war is a thing and everyone has a side to push.
Just take everything with a grain of salt.

Attached: 1628726007070.gif (500x370, 1017.93K)

reporter just said that kiev is kind of boring, he doesnt see much activity in terms of troops

Imagine a world without nukes, Russia would've been wiped out already

checked. Maybe because there is a thing called nuclear umbrella?

one of the ways they have brainfucked us all is by making us see the world in polar opposites, so we can't hold multiple conflicting truths in tension at the same time. two things are true:
a) putin is a megalomaniac presiding over an empire characterized by widespread corruption and degradation
b) NATO has been encroaching on Russia since its inception (for that very purpose) and what Putin said about weapons being positioned on the Russian border was true

if people want to say they like NATO/US/UK/EU powers instead of russia, that's fine, but at least be honest with yourself. there are no good guys here

This is exactly what I saw

Putler will have a mental breakdown from his meth induced psychosis and start dropping thermobaric cluster bomblets over the nurseries of your so-called "brothers"

key-ew is the closest approximation you can get in english to the ukrainian pronunciation

I literally dont care anymore I saw a female sniper shooting separatists on funker and I wanna bone errr

>Just take everything with a grain of salt.
You're asking too much of nu-Any Forums.

>Ghost of Kiev
What is this gay shit?

So the women and kids left and now it’s just a bunch of guys hanging out with their guns? Sounds kind of kino.

It's in the fucking OP why would I have the source?

Attached: 1254188675370.jpg (300x300, 22.09K)

Because real life is a capeshit movie and America is Nolan's Batman.

Attached: 76c86d50543be4fb3085c8d18c9c1c8a.jpg (640x1138, 101.92K)

all anyone has ever wanted was for the US to live up to its values.

you will find that the people who believe the most in the american ideal and america's capacity to be a force for good are not americans at all.

I have such severe nigger fatigue that people talking like that fills with actual hate anymore, especially when it's not even a nigger doing it.

DISTANT EXPLOSIONS OUTSIDE KIEV ARE RUSSIAN ARMOUR ENGAGING A UKRANIAN FORCE AROUND 13 MILES NORTHWEST OF THE CITY CENTER.

UKRAINIANS BLEW UP A BRIDGE AND TANKS ARE WAITING FOR THE BRIDGE LAYER TO ARRIVE.

The translation tells a more hesitant different story.
They seem unsure, one says "This is it"(meaning Russian invasion confirmed) and a guy says "Should I tell them to fuck themselves?" then a woman says something so he says "Russian ship, Fuck yourself"

The soldiers were killed and the anti air and anti ship emplacement was destroyed.

isn't zelenski an american puppet?

Mfw whenever a jet crashes into a house I can only think back to this. youtu.be/DCoHdkaGnpU

Any Forums psyop on normies
That somehow worked

only a 30 minute nap, and sadly i havent missed anything
been real quiet compared to yesterday

this ghost of kyiv shit is pretty smart
even if he gets smoked another will step up as the ghost, pretty smart morale booster if you ask me

Go back to Memedroid and 9gag you fucking spic faggot

>We can't bomb cities
???
Someone should tell your military then

twitter.com/PDocumentarians/status/1496731018723835907?s=20&t=lPTPK58CJ4NPoBZZvb_6nw

Attached: vid.png (1898x933, 3.01M)

the fact that he mentioned negotiating for neutrality in the last video he released (while nervously looking off camera to someone for approval) makes me think that the real situation might be different from the one we're hearing about in the US State Department/think tank-controlled OSINT community

well both really. the russians are already staging a huge number supplies in the south region setting up a big base of operations. That whole south region highlighted was captured and practically has no ukranian troops. They are going to use this whole area as well as crimea as a staging ground to refuel armor in push into the east and northeast. Their plan is to encircle mariupol and then push north to kharkiv flanking.

Attached: 1645758565126.jpg (2048x1408, 649.86K)

ke-jew

ong :skull:

Link? big if true

only 2 more weeks russabros we will see the tanks on traffic cams in kyiv in 2 weeks

lmao

Attached: notadrill.jpg (758x664, 139.01K)

yep
4th generational warfare is one hell of a drug

Attached: 1638678896152.jpg (1020x1024, 178.9K)

Ukranian ace pilot that shot down 6 Russian jets

what changed? That Russia has more nuclear warheads than any other country. That changed. Also Russia is the fucking president of the Security Council right now

i'm going to sleep and you should do the same

Show those Kulaks what a real crisis is

source

How do you managed to enter a war with Russia without any allies? Is Ukraine really like unlikable

It's all over the news, if you went on like apple news you'd probably see it
>twitter.com/BNONews/status/1496959123707109394
>dailywire.com/news/ukrainian-males-ages-18-to-60-banned-from-leaving-the-country

tfw will never get revenge for Poltava, it's not fair

Allegedly some user memed an Ace Combat reference on facebook and the entire internet believed him.

Attached: 71DCC5F5-D44F-40AD-A8BB-DE580290D01C.png (1788x2178, 1.07M)

The ghost is real my friend. Don't look under the bed

I didn't say I wanted us to bomb them. I say that the fact that we are not bombing creates problems for achieving a quick victory.

Oh shit that's close. Are we unironically going to see tanks in 30?

Attached: images (3).jpg (225x225, 7.02K)

nicknames happen all the time like this, retard

>NATO has been encroaching on Russia since its inception
translation: russia has been driving its neighbours into NATO's arms by being an evil empire

Kiev falls tonight.

Attached: byebyekiev.png (502x144, 24.44K)

>nuclear umbrella
What good is that when NATO isn't doing what it was created to do? Cold War institutions and ideas aren't doing shit anymore

RUSSED/10

But they just asked every 18-60yo to fight

this is boring

absent proof, the version of events outlined in this proof strikes me as optimistic

Why so few russian losses? Are the hohols even fighting?

There's an imposter among us: this meme is a reference to the hit asymmetric video game 'Among Us' and also a reference to the current Ukraine crisis. Among Us, which is set aboard a space station where one player is the 'imposter' who must kill other players to win the game, whilst the 'crewmates' must band together to 'sus' out the imposter and vote them off the space station. This meme is intended to draw parallels between the hit game Among Us with the real life space station, the International Space Station (ISS) comparing the games events to the current crew relationship aboard the ISS, which currently contains both American and Russian 'creemates'. How funny is that???

ive seen gypsy villages in eastern europe during peacetime that look identical

07:07:36
Birbs at CAM 4, right side
made me shit my pants

He can't keep getting away with it.

russian armor 13 miles from kiev

and not women? fuck this shit, women should be culled first

Putler will fit in nicely with all those other war criminals from WWII you welcomed into your home, Felipe.

Man, all-out warfare just like good old times. Shit would be glorious.

Where?

Why hasn’t the Ukraine surrendered??

Kiev
Keev
kay-oayov
Sneed
Kiev-eeev
keeeeeeeeeeeeeev

I did not make this stupid fucking edit just to not post it because of a dead thread

Attached: OOOOOH I GOTTA BREEEEEEEEED.png (494x625, 359.77K)

Well I'm about to pass out at any moment. Guess I'll wake up in six hours to either nothing or destruction. Every day has been a little more nuts so we'll see.

Photos of the wreckage of the downed Su-27 of the Ukrainian Air Force

Attached: tg.jpg (945x945, 86.83K)

Kek
Fell asleep last night watching stream on couch and same happened to me

All you did was make Poland & White Russia Judenfrei, stupid Germ. It's the same with Putin who is pushing the Ukraine into Poland. Intermarium is getting closer.

Attached: The_World_in_2100_CE_–_the_Demise_of_Christianity_(by_Adûnâi)#2.2.png (7030x3542, 1.67M)

He doesn't know where, he's a fag and he's making shit up.

My ukrop classmates decided to go back to Ukraine to fight but who knows if we let them through the border
They didn't want to at first but atleast the one classmate from Mariupol wants to go and go for his family and bring them here
I honestly didn't expect this at all but seeing all this shit down they still have some fighting spirit left I guess

Attached: 1644858583504.jpg (604x604, 44.71K)

ima fly to the polish airstrip right now and fit my rock hard penis into some ukrainian sniper puss puss right now

Post roundels

VERY OUTDATED. Its changed dramatically overnight.

Waiting for the user with the more detailed map

Team America World Police is a grudging acceptance of the idea that the US is the world's policeman. Did you not watch the movie or see the 'dicks, pussies, and assholes' speech?
Stone and Parker explicitly spell it out for the low IQ mouthbreathers who don't get the message: web.archive.org/web/20071224072323/http://dir.salon.com/story/ent/feature/2004/10/12/parker_stone/index1.html
>Parker: Dicks are bad, and it sucks to be a dick, but it's way worse to be an asshole, and because there are assholes, we need dicks. So shut the fuck up, all you pussies!

Attached: tg.jpg (945x945, 57.93K)

>the progressive left stands with Ukraine, which does not see women as equal to men

About 13 mile from keeeeeeevvvv

is this legit? i heard of russian armor in ivankiv, and saw a video of some vehicles in dymer as well.

>ukranian cyrillic

FAKE

how long before they are in kyev?

>”how dare you try to buy a gun to defend yourself from me!! I’m going to attack you so that people don’t buy weapons to defend themselves from me”

13 miles is ridiculous in tank speed thats like 20 minutes at full speed. kiev is going to fall within the week guaranteed.

zelensky surrendered and is in poland. this is a dog and pony show, source: i saw it in a dream

Ukraine is WINNING!

Russia will be defeated by the AVENGERS!

Attached: 1618528165679.jpg (828x1250, 417.54K)

Nothing's happening

Attached: 1634735637604.jpg (291x291, 9.68K)

yes, exactly. this is not Star Wars or a Marvel Movie, there are no objective truths or good and evil, there are only perceptions and narratives. which perception or narrative is "true" or "real" depends on who holds power at any given moment. since currently the City of London/Zionist-controlled US corporate/globalist empire holds power, their version (which you posted) is currently "true."

They ain't french.

This. I dont get why no Western Euro powers got involved. Are France, Germany and Britain really that cucked? As an American I'm against USA getting involved but this is far more impactful for Western Europe. None of these countries wanted to back Ukraine?

If we bombed cities, then half of the cities would already be gone.

>their plan is to "push" through hundreds of kilometres of ukraine while flanked on one side by ukraine's eastern army and completely exposed on the west
interesting strategy

no way is that going to happen user. their plan is to go west across the dneiper from the south while taking kiev from the north. we already know that because they tried to get to odessa yesterday.

I do.
Japan won't surrender.
Stalin grab EU.
?

Attached: tg.jpg (945x945, 46.49K)

A CHICKEN KIEV JUST FLEW INTO MY MOUTH

Surrender??

Attached: 1146FEA2-E5E7-44D7-8664-54DA617978AD.png (441x495, 11.41K)

>Tanks in 30
It’s real.

uhoh we got too cocky ameribros why do the ghost of queef allow this?

Attached: a7.png (754x587, 261.72K)

#UPDATE: Large fighting reported in Kozats’ke and Nova Kakhovka in the last 30 minutes in the Kherson region of southern Ukraine, a strategic bridge is located here across the Dnieper.

twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/1497075731611930645?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1497075731611930645|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

If true this would cut off Russian forces between there and Odessa since they bypassed Kherson wouldn't it?

Ukraine must not surrender.

We didn’t get involved in Hungarian revolution, Prague spring, or even the polish revolution during the JP2 days

How would I possibly know that user.

Attached: 1565591672587.png (730x860, 212.68K)

Nigger post the roundels already, both us and them use Su-27s painted blue

so predictable kek

Air conditioner exploded?

Russia has veto power in the UN
There is no point having anything other than "strong condemnation" from the UN when any of US, UK, France, China or Russia are involved

it amuses me that the odds of you being a paid employee/member of the armed forces are not low. living in the future is weird.

My sides, holy kek

Attached: canada realistic anime girl.png (4000x4000, 2.56M)

Attached: FMax5dPWUAMGxEB.jpg (960x722, 62.42K)

It seems like they crossed the Dimer, but this is unverified information, and there could be Ukrainians on the video, because it is dark and little is visible

No, no, no, don't think about it they aren't actually nazis guys they just want to make russians mad, ignore the founder and his work to make a social-national (national-socialist) ukraine. That's why I want Ukraine to win, I hope once it's over azov realises that their government just allowed all the Jews to run while Ukrainian men fought and died.

yea I don't think anyone knows how far they pushed in overnight or where the ukrop forces at. it seems like they are invading kiev with armor right now. I heard booms on the kiev stream so maybe that was the ukrops blowing up the bridges?

Ghost of Kyivsisters...

All those poor wagies in those cars...

"Creed 2" sure has been on fucking TV a LOT over the last couple of months. We should send Nigger Quickhands over there to help.

stupid nigger I am just posting what is circulating telegram, are you bots angry?

what do you propose they do when faced with nuclear threats? Putin has his stuff ready in Kaliningrad

Attached: FMawuH3WUAYHhxg.jpg (1280x1280, 350.3K)

This
Just alarmism

Attached: CIA falseflaggers.jpg (1038x828, 265.99K)

BRIDGES IN KIEV SUBURBS BEING DESTROYED

BATTLE FOR KIEV SOON

How many US military ghost men are in Ukraine, and what are they doing?

Nigga it's painted Ukraine blue

because ukraine is a strategically worthless piece of land in russia's periphery

Some bridge outside Kiev got blown up. Not sure why you'd blow up bridges that you might need to use to invade the city.

Attached: Romanivka_Bridge_2_25_2022.jpg (600x800, 107.93K)

Attached: FMav0QPWUBo5lzw.png (600x800, 577.61K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Uk-Київ.ogg

Pentagon said Russia was 20 miles out of Kiev an hour ago, which means they must be within a few minutes of the city by now.

A FUCKING BRIDGE

But why? They’ve lost. All they’re doing is destroying their own country and getting their people killed for no greater purpose

Do they actually use a plexy glass type plastic for cockpits? Or is that just how the glass broke

I just wanted to watch two retards kill each other. Now.. now I want Russia to win.

saviors of white race, in case someone thought russians are white

The Russian tanks are supposedly in Katyuzhanka, 30 km from Kiev.
gazeta.ua/articles/np/_ukrayinski-vijskovi-pid-kiyevom-zupinili-kolonu-rosijskih-tankiv/1072503

Attached: 2022-02-25_war_map.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

That's a nice blue, what tamiya paint(s) do they use?

lmao

shut up retard.

of course politicians put spin on things but what's true is still true and if you're too fucking dense to see through the bullshit you're not cut out to be commentating.

NATO has done literally nothing aggressive towards russia other than simply fucking exist. russia (putin) is just butthurt that his country is increasingly recognised as what it is: nigeria with snow.

Hohols check in

I hate to say this but if any of you die it's been an honor shitting on you in these threads

Attached: 1645631615962.jpg (594x725, 80.66K)

Ukraine blew it up

The second I go to bed shits going to pop off on Kiev stream I guarantee it.

what was with the explosions in/around Moldova anyway. forces in Transnistria shooting into Ukraine towards Lvov or something?

>Not sure why you'd blow up bridges that you might need to use to invade the city.
So the Ukrainians did it

I have collected most WEBM and twitter clips in one video for you all.

youtu.be/1rTSNVGQCiA

I love the fact the ghost of kiev is going to be a meme going forward

2 more hours

Take it to Hague

Starobilsk hit hard from shelling

>Give up please
Oy vey! Shalom rabbi finkeldinkelwilkenstein! I haven't seen you in a while!

yea I guess so then, who knows, we'll just wait and see. am no expert. The question is will the ukrops stand down after kiev is taken?

We are a lot of aging missiles from USSR and artillery to use it. We'd have bombed cities to the ground for practically free if we wanted

Now youz can’t leave

Yes I agree with you, but if I didn't give a biased one-sided description of World Police no one would have corrected me. They did mock US as world police, I just left out the context. So what I said was true. From a certain point of view.

Attached: IntelDoge-1496943333205323784-20220224 142117-vid1.webm (560x320, 2.79M)

youtube.com/watch?v=ADj2xGgxut8

>20km from kiev yesterday
>30km from kiev today
wew lad

>Instagram “news” reporting Zelensky still in Kiev
The masses are so dumb it’s unreal. You can say anything and if enough schmucks follow you it becomes fact.

Will Ukraine do a last radio transmission with its anthem played before Kiev getting invaded for a Kino end like Poland did. in ww2?

youtu.be/CLQrtT1rT7Y [Open]

Attached: 51D241F0-B0E7-404E-9F26-EE09A1FE90A8.png (384x512, 191.29K)

ts 54

Now the men have to fight.

source?

they look like hobos rather than soldiers

They're waiting on a bridge. The Russian column there would have been rekt by an A-10.

i have a shrek tv somewhere

Oh no bros how is this possible the Ghost of Kiev told me that the Russian forces had been routed.

Attached: a8.jpg (1283x731, 250.6K)

Oops. The Ukrainian General Staff is reporting about fighting in Hostomel Airport.

How many times did cockhole shills write they took it here? 3 times? 6 times? Still couldn't.

The entire Ukrainian military can't deal with 200 Russian airborn troopers in 25 km away from their capital almost for a day.

Attached: Hostomel.jpg (800x547, 113.91K)

Most likely as a defensive measure.

Sorry had to get some snacks :)

You guys have apparently taken out columns earlier. I'm sure the same could be done. Hopefully.

Anyone got the number of causalities on the Ukraine side?

Honest question,
We know what Russia will do to Ukraine but what exactly does Ukraine get if it wins?
Like if Ukraine wins it'll be swallowed up by the West and go full globalhomo and all.... Like what's the actual plan here to prevent that?

Attached: 1626996423986.jpg (568x686, 28.52K)

Would be better without the fucking music

Many of you missed it but Myokolaiv was seized without overt resistance overnight.

twitter.com/JulianRoepcke/status/1496961714113425415

Melitopol too. Mariupol an hour from capture which means landbridge to Donbass

Konotep is besieged as is the eastern bank of Dnipro

Kharkov resistance is failing, Russians surround the city and wear the defenders down.

Odessa operations have begun.

MIGRATE

Now that rubles are worthless, what do they pay you with?

How can Russia be 20miles from Kiev and I haven’t seen a single Ukranian military convoy roll through any of the Kiev livestreams. Seems like a phony war and Ukraine has already surrendered. Now their total focus is on propaganda

You’re not a tough guy for fighting a fight you can’t win. Just suicidal.

Blown up by Ukrainian forces retard

Lmao

Attached: DBB24D37-57F1-4FFC-85E2-18852133742C.jpg (576x472, 48.27K)

US/UK intelligence's strategy of "transparency" and "openly sharing intel" in this conflict has been interesting, i wonder how that'll change or stay the same. i imagine they are doing the thing where for every 3 truths they tell a plausible lie.

>20km from kiev yesterday
Paratroopers and helicopters are not tanks, retard

Kiev about getting rekt.

Attached: Unbenannt.png (442x189, 11.79K)

Uh, all of them.

KEK that fucking car

>that wagie driving

FRESH BAKE

I wonder who could be behind this

Kyiv just flew over Kiev!

You aren’t very good with maps are you

imagine being a puppet state of North Korea 2.0
they might as well fight, nothing to lose now

what site is this?

Underrated fucking post

Attached: DYBfj6tWkAIskOd.jpg (500x495, 36.54K)

based germans, fuck pole subhumans

God damn it

complete mystery, don't even know if they actually happened.

i get what you're saying user but in my opinion the eastern encirclement strategy is just way too greedy.

russia is hoping for a quick victory here by advancing through undefended nothing-land and encircling cities. there's no way they can do that while, at the same time, trying to deal with ukraine's most entrenched forces.

They are NOT VDV

They were a distraction force guaranteed.

stop partitioning threads

you did it again retard

Get fucked redditor.

you sound like a neoliberal faggot who believes what you were taught in school and what you hear on the news. did you get your vaccine like a good little boy? don't forget to download the app and check in when you go grocery shopping or you might get sent to the camps.

Putin playing Hio4 IRL

Any column would get rekt if you are moving without air superiority. Including the USA (if that ever happened to them)

Go to Reddit you fucking shills we just want to watch the war here

You name it intermarium, we name it permanent partition zone with our German partners

>car slowly turns around and leaves
hahaha

user, russia has the 2nd largest military in the world, they are not going to win under any circumstance on their own unless someone else comes to defend them like the USA, which would mean a full world war.

look at the time of creation you fucking moron, you are not even creating the threads properly.