We did it, Any Forums

We listened to the experts.

We socially distanced.

We wore our masks.

We got tested.

We got the COVID-19 vaccines.

We got the COVID-19 boosters.

Now we’re heading back to normal.

Attached: 1645765465745.jpg (1194x534, 100.99K)

>we

im wondering how my work will respond to this. lots of employees dont wear masks or wear them in a way that makes it obvious they dont like it. hopefully they drop the requirements.

I didn't get shit or follow any of those rules, not vaxxed as I knew I could wait out the regime to buckle on it's mandates.

>it's
its

same here, but at work it's different. when i am not working i never wear one. the problem is when the work mandates it, it creates a very weird situation for the employees where personal volition takes a back seat to "performing your job correctly," especially if you serve customers in any capacity.

the regime--and thank kek you didn't say regimen--isn't a person

People here didn't follow the rules anyway because we're all extremely badass and cool. I don't do something just because the government tells me because it's my freedom at stake so I make the rules. I'll still pay my taxes and follow the road rules and every other rule you have Mr government please don't hurt me uwu

>Back to normal
It's been two years and absolutely nothing has changed about my life since this started. My gym closed for 2 months in 2020 but that was it.

hey hank ill be back to work soon

>bitching about someones grammar at midnight on a saturday
0/10 btw

Coming up. Laws forcing everyone to get a global vaccine passport for traveling (domestic, and international).
Don't worry at all. You won't be required to take any vax. You just need to sign up and get your vax passport.

kek just realized its like friday my bad im rich every day is saturday for me

The vaccine was basically just white genocide. It was only promoted to white people.
>Remember all those vaccines we sent to Africa?
>Remember all those #BLM protestors lining up to take the vaccine?
>Oh, wait, I forgot.
>It was actually white people who were getting trolled by the Coof-Scamdemic.

Attached: ows.jpg (2848x2180, 1.46M)

Russia bombed the Bio Weapon labs, no new strain

Venmo me 300 bucks I don't feel like going to work tomorrow

What happened to kikes using the "vaccine" to exterminate the entire world population? Where did they hide all the hundreds of millions of bodies?

What's COVID? Local union truck driver here. Hasn't affected my 70k salary.

it really pisses me off how everyone knows it's bullshit, knows it doesn't do anything, yet they keep this shit in place just to appease Karen in HR and Susan in Quality Control.

Who's "we?"

I never listened to so-called "experts."

I live just outside NYC, it was always impossible to social distance and very few aside from the brainwashed cocksuckers in Manhattan cared.

I wore my chinstrap I guess just to not get harassed, but never they never worked and didn't care enough to wear properly.

I never got tested.

Of course I didn't get the clotshot.

Normies who lined up for the clotshot aren't even getting the booster.

We've never going back to normal.

Cavalcare la tigre, you faggot shill.

Attached: cavalcare la tigre.jpg (400x300, 35.64K)

>we

Kill yourself

The only thing I did was tell people like you to fuck off. Winning.

I'll bet you think you're right on the money, you smug cunt