Would Putin have done this with Trump in charge?

Would Putin have done this with Trump in charge?

Attached: trump.jpg (1600x900, 173.59K)

Yeah, he'd be getting US support

Hmm… we’ll, did he? That’s a good start.

No

No.

Attached: 440.jpg (680x763, 33.38K)

Nope

Yeah, but who cares? Why does America need to put it's credibility on the line when Russia takes back Russian clay

Trump would have attacked Ukraine with US forces for daddy Putin

Biden made Putin feel disrespected and you see the result.

No.

I hope a pack of niggers rapes you to death.

No, he is not senile

Putin and Trump have a chabad connection so yes

Probably not. It's neither Biden's fault.
It was fucking Merkel.
And people blamed Trump when he told her that she should pay what she owes for the defense, and stop giving russia money.
But le orange man bad.

Putin could done this when trump was gone. He could done it when USA was scrambling on jan 6

considering he didn't, no, putin wouldn't have. putin only did under president dementia in office.

Attached: leftist-commune-farm.jpg (1536x2048, 982.02K)

Not invaded. And partly because Trump would have talked it out. Trump is a tough guy but he also knows people's limits and when to show respect.

Also Trump would already have US forces in Finland by now.

No, it's why he waited for Biden

When he was in charge, it didn't when it could've. And it happened after Biden won the election.

We still dont know what Trump and Putin talked about on their summit. Because Trump took the notes from the translator. Very shady.

He would monitor the situation.

no, trump had no desire to expand nato

Of course not, the internal political situation alone would've required Trump to go overboard and then there's the fact that Trump is a bit nuts.

>And it happened after Biden won the election.
that's because Trump told Putin he was planning on being americas dictator on jan 6th but Putin saw that fail and went ahead with his plans without Donald.

he should have.
nato would have been no where near as united with Trump.

>Dubya, 2008: Cucked to Russia when they invaded Georgia
>Obongo, 2014: Cucked to Russia when they invaded Ukraine
>Orange Man, 2016-2020: Russia never tried shit
>President Poopy Pants, 2022: Currently monitoring the situation while Russia invades Ukraine again. Will inevitably cuck.
You tell me?

Probably not.

HAHA WHOA BASED BOOMERLIB JOKES

know what else is shady? the north american man boy love association was created by a communist

Attached: NA-man-boy-love-made-by-commies.jpg (1430x1455, 1.24M)

know what's crazy? leftist thinking communism would work

Attached: your-job-leftist-commune.jpg (2982x3266, 1.54M)

Never in a million fucking years.

Just like Kim Jong-un stopped firing missiles.

And I dont even like Trump, but fuck he was better than Biden. Or Trudeau as a world leader.

No.

The radical lefts derangement with Russia and Putin are to blame for this mess. And their ineptitude at dealing with the very scenario they brought about.

Because of their reckless agitation we have missiles ready to go on high alert aimed right at us. And a fucking dementia riddled pedophile in charge.

I like the half-inch of dirt on top of some cardboard with grass underneath. Really shows of the gardening skills.

no

Not. A. Chance.

Probably because Trump threatened to kill him if he pulled any shit.

if you think that's impressive, check out their farming skills in action!

Attached: leftypol-commune.webm (1000x562, 2.94M)

Trump was in office for 4 fucking years and he didn’t, retard

first thing they did was build a wall around it

Lmao I've been into gardening for years and it always sucked how nobody seems to truly appreciate just how pitiful this attempt at growing their own food was. These dumbasses actually thought you just throw some seeds in a 20 square foot patch of dirt and bam there's enough to feed all of CHAZ. If I remember correctly, most of it was herbs also. No potatoes or anything with actual substance or nutritional value - just fucking parsley and shit. Really shows you how little these idiots understand about how to take care of themselves without a nanny government.