So Trudeau canceled the Emergencies Act now that the situation is resolved...

So Trudeau canceled the Emergencies Act now that the situation is resolved. It was only activate for 10 days and only in a couple places.

I'm confused, conservatives kept telling me this would turn into martial law and that Trudeau was going to implement it forever, cancel elections and rule through decree! I know that non of that is possible because of how Canadian governments operate (especially minority parliaments) But it's still funny to see all the fear mongers suddenly quiet now that their fantasies of doctoral oppression never came true.

Attached: UgD8pKdNbiwi8GQQZxl49hBZxQs1xp1V1incce1bSBc.jpg (435x548, 38.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
youtube.com/watch?v=rjBrkfX_XHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He canceled it because the Senate was going to do a secret vote (I.E. So LPC appointed senators can vote against it), so Trudeau jumped-in to "cancel" it before the vote (since it'd have caused an election).
Now the question is how much legal liability he and the banks have for doing all that stuff without the act actually being confirmed.

Is the senate going to vote on whether it was justified in the first place?

Conservatives are eternally yearning to be oppressed. It’s sad.

I don't know and I'm too lazy to check the senate's schedule.

People were more concerned about the banking stuff my dude. Don’t know the current status of how that all shook out but there’s basically no way you can trust banks in Canada at this point. They made it too obvious that they can just jack your accounts for disagreeing with them politically.

this. Still the damage is done.

He used the act before the house could debate it. Then after the NDP approved it (because they knew they would get crushed in an election), the senate was about to vote against it, which might trigger a no confidence vote.
He got ride of it before the senate vote. Also, he's dying in the polls and polls are all that matters to him

Wouldn't he look stupid for declaring war on his own, while lesser actions toward Russia? Removing it saved his own ass in many ways.

So you can do another Trucker protest now?
Cool.

>Also, he's dying in the polls and polls are all that matters to him
If he keeps pushing his luck, he'll die for real.
Guy must have the worst case of agoraphobia at this point...

Attached: Longest range confirmed kills.jpg (634x533, 62.03K)

>I'm confused

That's because you're stupid.

this plus the fact MPs in his party are speaking out against him, so he is losing control of his party

retard, he shut down a protest when he didn't agree with it. explain how this isn't authoritarian. ALSO, the only reason he lifted his fucking skirt is because everyone started mass withdrawing money from the banks.

He lost majority is that right? FFS I just wanted weed legal can we just stop voting for the same fuckers until the end of time

>No link.
Ok, faggorette.

Attached: 1645755009801.png (427x400, 12.25K)

Attached: 1645578812294.png (2280x2008, 332.78K)

currently the Canadian Constitution Association, the Canadian Civil Liberties Association, and the Alberta provincial government are suing Trudeau government for invoking the emergencies act in 3 different lawsuits. doesn't matter that he cancelled it after he a few days, he is fucked

Nice digits user
Checked

Trudy fell into the peaceful protestors trap
Now the conversation is purely about how much of a dictator the Liberals and NDP are
Thanks Justin

Attached: 1645659311182.webm (480x270, 2.92M)

He literally only kept his party together this long by screaming at them at the top of his lungs (not exaggeration) and throwing them out of the party if they so much as looked at him wrong.
Makes Harper look like he was really friendly with the backbench by comparison.

Klaus Schwab stated in a leaked video that the WEF has infiltrated governments around the world with their globalist agents.

For example, states that OVER HALF of Justin Trudeau's cabinet has been "penetrated" by WEF "young global leaders”. Along with many other Western nations.

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

How is this allowed?

How is this legal?

Attached: 3464742372724.jpg (1274x1287, 529.32K)

so what do you think is going to happen with the NDP now that jagmeet has mps publicly disagreeing with him as well?

We still don't know what parts of this thing are gonna stick around forever. Freeland and that junkyard chaindog Bill Blair would've loved to see the financial account freezes be a permanent addition to their arsenal. Fuck, they came up with it in the first place. Canada's own little Patriot Act.

op btfo with holy water

i wonder if they fully realize the damage they did to canadas banking reputation with that move?

Are these the so-called mounties of canada?

Wow, I thought they were somehow.. honorable and so-forth.

youtube.com/watch?v=rjBrkfX_XHw
>OH WE OH
>OH OH

Singh was already struggling to maintain party leadership and after the EA vote clusterfuck, I expect he's going to get O'Toole'd (And that's a good thing!).

Honestly, things are getting a bit too weird to be super confident in predictions beyond that, though.

The RCMP is the FBI, ATF and (depending where you live) State police all rolled into one.
Oh, and they're technically part of the military.

Stop glowing. You arent "winning" you are fucking yourself and your childrens childrens children out of a future.

Bold of you to presume they'll ever have kids.

Well they obviously got a call from the banks real quick. The whole system depends on people's trust in financial institutions. This is WAY more important than any of the surface tranny and homo signalling. It would certainly explain the extreme haste with which they dropped the whole thing.

the senate also explains the backtracking
who would have thought the senate would be useful

The damage is done

no, that's not the senate's job. but see
there are at least 3 other major organizations suing him for invoking it

its the jewish dna in them