The amount of fake propaganda on both sides has me questioning if this war is even real

the amount of fake propaganda on both sides has me questioning if this war is even real

Attached: 1223341external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (600x484, 24.21K)

Have you ever seen a Ukraine? With your own eyes?

Attached: 1644644313877.jpg (702x486, 78.9K)

yes i watched live footage for hours and literally nothing

Likely filmed in a sound studio in Hollywood

never trust any media. even ones that align with your political viewpoint.

Made me question myself if the shit on my pants it's actually real

Attached: thumb_white-man-came-from-across-the-sea-he-brought-us-22045518.png (200x269, 33.43K)

Have I just been pilled? Because to be honest all the videos just look like rural Louisiana.

It's real. My ex lives in Zaporizhzhia and she's responding to emails, people are scared and stocking up on food and alcohol. There are occasional fixed wing jets but nobody knows which side they're on.

Attached: 1642952823362.jpg (480x417, 31.43K)

How can the mart be real, if my sharts aren't real?

Attached: 1639266965433.jpg (833x1024, 93.13K)

huh wat u mean

Oh good, the memeflag is at the point of trying to delegitimize opposite by astroturfing nonsense to get everyone chasing their tail rather than focusing on the fact that our government hates us so we hate them.

Seems like bullshit to me user.

The reality is Ukraine will fall soon with hardly a fight. The west can't let it be known that grass roots Ukrainians don't give a shit about having a western style government and won't fight russia over it. The western oligarchs, NGOs and diplomats have fled the country and now the government will fall.

>food and alcohol
Slavic people

I've never even seen a Russia or a Ukraine.
This whole thing seems fake and gay.
I'm not even trying to be clever.
The point at which anything is believable has been passed a long time ago.

Attached: honknoises.gif (243x339, 948.59K)

You're a pretty smart dude for a retard

also very low quality
what nobody has a decent phone there?
most def it's staged

Eh, I just go with the whole bible thing. 'You will hear about wars and rumors of wars etc'. Too much obfuscation right now.
On the other hand, neck yourself memeflag.

how do you know you are real? has the media ever stated you are real?

You know it's bad when they're buying the plastic bottle vodka, because everything else is out.

Yes.

Seriously where are the fucking videos. One explosion in kyiv is all I’ve seen so far. Sand niggers in Syria would have hours worth of content on the internet by now.

It's a soundstage on Mars.