It was a Russian bomber!

>It was a Russian bomber!
>It was a Russian fighter!
>It was a Russian Drone!
>It was a Russian ballistic missile!

Was actually Ukrainian jet. Shot down over Ukraine capital city.

Attached: AirToAirBattlesOverUkraineOrSomething.jpg (977x788, 243.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10549113/Kiev-fall-weekend-troops-encircle-capital-taking-Chernobyl-despite-EU-sanctions.html
twitter.com/paulmcleary/status/1497051595980230660
youtube.com/channel/UCXZs3e_VSlYgrUuTqm3GgVA/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why bother reading this shit. Almost all of this is fake news, CGI footage, or footage from a decade ago.

Attached: 1511418811213.png (650x676, 21.8K)

Ukranians shot down their own jet?

Lol

Just how everyone's been posting that webm of a supposed Russian jet bombing some village and a kid screaming, and then everyone went very silent when it turned out it was a Ukrainian Mig and one of its rockets misfired into the village during a low altitude dogfight.

Ukrainian/Western propaganda is hilarious, by listening to them you'd think they're destroying Russia and beating them back like in a videogame. Watch in 4 days when it gets announced that the Russians have taken the capital.

Attached: 1645677876526.jpg (232x260, 7.52K)

cool, now the ukraninans can take the other jet from the hanger. hopefully the two they have is enough to stop russia

AA is mounted on vehicles now and can go do different places to shoot down enemy jets.

Zelensky trusted crack head hunter and his demented dad. Now his country burns and soon he'll hang, sad.

>it turned out it was a Ukrainian Mig and one of its rockets misfired into the village during a low altitude dogfight.
got a source on that? that would be incredibly hilarious to drop on people.

wrong ukrainians. hunter and papa were in bed with the donbas ethnic russian side.

I'll bet on

In the one video you definitely hear a loud jet aircraft. So a jet was on the scene.

In other videos you see what are clearly countermeasure flares that must have been launched immediately before the aircraft was shot down.

A lone Russian mig or sukhoi wouldn't be flying around Kiev. This must have been a Ukrainian jet that was taken out by a Russian SAM system. We know Russia has been bringing their mobile Pantsir systems to their front lines for just such an occasion.

A Ukrainian aircraft being shot down makes far more sense.

Ghost of Kiev died confirmed

so everyone's lying, what a surprise

Ghost of Kiev is now just ghost?

larger SAMs can have really fucking long range too

CLANK

Attached: 1398911831221.jpg (640x640, 55.32K)

why does Any Forums still expect to know anything within the first few days of a war? it's like they don't learn their lesson and fall for literally every bit of disinfo and old unrelated pic that gets posted on twitter

Here's the actual title of the article OP posted. It's from Daily Mail.

Why are you lying? That News article on Daily Mail does not say what it says in that picture you posted.

Attached: 324523553.jpg (996x905, 172.31K)

I swear to god if that was the Ghost imma lose my shit2xy0f

The pic OP posted says a Ukrainian Su27 was shot down over Kiev. I know the Russian anti-aircraft missile systems have range but was the jet Ukrainian and who shot it down. It ia not clear whoes jet it was and who shot it down

Hes a ghost fr fr no cap

Funny thing is Zelensky could've prevented this by actually prosecuting that dumb crack head for corruption.

>"Zelensky rages at Biden for leaving his country "alone" "

Did he not just watch Biden in action in Afghanistan ?

You lose all value to democrats if you are no longer going to be able to funnel money to them through their foundations, kids, etc.

Attached: compare.png (1282x722, 549.8K)

Shit man I got .1btc it’s over in sub 48 hours from here.

actually nm just heard it was an su27, not a mig29. GHOST LIVES ON

Oy vey Putler killed Kyiv Ghost!

bad bet desu, i think the russkies will take this easy, but 48h would be VERY fast

you can listen to that shit on videos, it wasn't a stupid Su27. it was way louder than that. Sounded like a loud airliner, my suspicion is on an Il-76 coming in to land at the airport to resupply and got pp slapped

I doubt Ukraine friendly fired their own plane, they'd know it wasn't a lone enemy plane randomly veering into their capital

demoshills btfod

OP IS A FAGGOT

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10549113/Kiev-fall-weekend-troops-encircle-capital-taking-Chernobyl-despite-EU-sanctions.html

Post link to video nigger!

*Kiev

>american flag
>everything is fake

it was a ukrainian su-25 twitter.com/paulmcleary/status/1497051595980230660

Again?

nobody fucking cares kiev kiyv kvye

This board is full of pro-Russian shills.

Russia is actually getting their shit pushed in by Ukraine and it's embarrassing lmao.

Plot twist, zelensky rats out Biden on public tv for crimes against children in exchange for life not in Siberia. Screen cap if ya want to be prophetic

>cnn is reporting
it's not though

A lot of it probably is

The Ukraine. Seethe and cope random guy with counterfeit African flag

>truth is the first casualty of war

Bro I’m gonna watch that capital fall tonight

I think 72 hours total. So more like 50ish hours from now.

Would they tho?

PUTIN TAKE MY ENERGY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1441854218897.gif (400x209, 446.56K)

You're a fucking idiot if you think turbofan cargo aircraft are louder than fast jets with afterburners

I did not experience the bottom right on that chart. Trump was a ton of fun but was shit at hiring help

>you're next After Romania.

>The news has said ine thing the whole time.
>Pol is the fake ass news.

We're going to murder incels and use their corpses to grow free food for post op trannies.

Collection of all the clips found in social media are here.
>youtube.com/channel/UCXZs3e_VSlYgrUuTqm3GgVA/videos

STOP THE STEAL! UKRAINE IS WINNING BY A LOT!

>and in an instant, the entire DOD propaganda division's efforts became a meme mocking their own failure and impotence

We're watching history, folx

Attached: 1639962651919.gif (229x176, 987.16K)

IT WAS THE GHOST OF KYIV HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PROPAGANDA SHILLS SEETHING

No one bats an eye when half the world is surrounded by US military bases. Who then go to war in other countries, but as soon as Russia does anything it's WW3.

All those stick figure "paintings" they bought from Hunter Biden, and no help at all from Brandon.

>Watch in 4 days when it gets announced that the Russians have taken the capital.
I think less than that at this point

KYS fucking retard

Attached: Capture d’écran 2022-02-25 050643.png (1000x884, 152.94K)

There in bed with this guy too
Guaranteed Biden extended family all have contracts in Ukraine for various stealing of federal dollars like when Obama's regime funded green energy and Biden's brother got all the contracts

Hilarious that you complain about western propaganda when you post this drivel

Russkies blitzed to Kiev

sooo both holos and putinbots are lying

Attached: file (17).png (713x900, 734.2K)

Based Biden teaching Zelensky to trust nobody!!!

Yes bro everything is fake. No war is happening. All countries outside america are fake. Earth is flat. Space is fake. Dinosaurs never existed. Keep going