/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #271

Previous: ▶Latest
>Something massive was shot down by SAMs over Kiev
>10,000 AKs given out to citizens of Kiev
>Ukraine confirms their forces defeated Russian airborne special forces at Antonov military airfield in Hostomel near Kyiv
>Some of the Russian SF captured alive twitter.com/NotWoofers/status/1497014634045493250
>Ukraine claims to have repelled Russian forces from border cities of Sumy and Kharkov after heavy fighting all day
>Russian forces entered on the south from Crimea without much resistance, capturing several towns and cities
>Situation on the eastern front unclear
>Radiation in Chernobyl climbing after fighting there on the 24th, Russian forces in control of Chernobyl
>Ukraine says Russian sabotage groups are present in Kyiv
>General mobilization & mandatory enlistment decreed in Ukraine
>Ukraine's interior ministry says men between the ages of 18 and 60 are banned from leaving the country
>Snake Island has been overrun
>Russia is trying to land thousands of troops in Kyiv
>Russia has reportedly taken control of Chernobyl
>Russian tanks are crossing the Dnepr near Kherson
>Some images of russian POW start circulating
>No one knows how much of Ukraine Russia now controls
>Invasion has begun
>Putin declares war on Ukraine
>Putin just spoke, announced a "special military operation" including "denazification" and "demilitarization" of Ukraine, calls on all Ukrainian servicemen to lay down their arms to be able to return to families
>Massive explosions and fighting being reported, including in Kyiv, Mariupol, Odessa, Kharkiv, and others- too many to list right now
>Ground forces are moving in from Belarus, Crimea and Russia
>Putin just recognised the entire Donbas as independent, including Ukraine-occupied territory
youtube.com/watch?v=W57I2mzAr9c
>Nord Stream 2 suspended

rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: ghostofkiev.png (1200x1200, 557.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ASBMilitary
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

niggers

nice triple bake

tongue

You dumb fucking nigger are you blind

did we underestimate ukraine?

This is the real thread. Others are shitters that copy the [embed]

How do you say "BECOME UNGOVERNABLE" (in CAPSLOCK) in Ukrainian lads?

NOTHINGBURGER
NOTHINGBURGER!

There’s NO WAY an aero plane hit that apartment building. If a jet had hit it the steel beams would have melted and it would have collapsed. This is just an apartment fire or something.

this is going to be the first armed conflict of this scope where anybody with a halfway decent internet connection and speed can watch it go down live.
What is that going to do to us?

Pretty sure we're gonna wake up to a capitulated Ukraine
(and by that I mean literally me and you, since we live under the same timezone)

Did we underestimate your mom?

>"Russia is crushing Ukraine, Ukraine is so desperate their giving untrained civilians guns!"
>"Russia is failing, Ukraine is repelling them!"
I'm hearing both of these at the same time, which is it?

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (904x864, 85.07K)

BLOOD SPOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRT

CTAHЬ HEКEPIBHИM y CAPS LOCK

This ghost of Kiev is the cringiest most reddit thing I saw in my life I'm literally hoping Russia to exterminate hohols as revenge for the cringe

ukraine had their own jet blown up over their own capitol

it's fucking over

No it looks like Kiev has fallen in 48 hours lmao.

So let me get this straight, they shot down their own su-27, thought they shot down russian jet than when they figuerd out they said it was russians who shot it down

Digis determine which shithole falls under Biden's watch next.

Nothing, we'll still bash our skulls in

>jet fuel
>steel beams

Attached: kek.jpg (225x225, 11.18K)

None of them!

Think about the sociological and psychological implications brother

nobody knows. however, russia will obviously win, probably within a week tops.

there are reports of a ukranian fighter jet and a russian cruise missile being shot down over kiev, what's that about? rip ghost of kiev?

Whose jet was it that got shot down over kiev?

Attached: 1636500499185.jpg (1536x1362, 522.88K)

Barbados

The Ukraine is fucked isnt it

Attached: 0602dac2a4364e0344fee5a57a0bc609.jpg (933x875, 54.33K)

it's 5:43 AM already. Russians will probably restart the offensive when the sun comes out

Ukraine is getting wrecked, don't believe social media, MSM, twitter, tiktok these networks are all being manipulated by the US

Sneed

>The U.S. expects the capitol to fall within the next few days. The Pentagon confirmed more than 100 missiles were launched from Belarus and Russia against airfields and military targets.
The U.S. expects the capitol to fall within the next few days. The Pentagon confirmed more than 100 missiles were launched from Belarus and Russia against airfields and military targets.

>The U.S. expects the capitol to fall within the next few days. The Pentagon confirmed more than 100 missiles were launched from Belarus and Russia against airfields and military targets.
The U.S. expects the capitol to fall within the next few days. The Pentagon confirmed more than 100 missiles were launched from Belarus and Russia against airfields and military targets.

OH NO NO NOO UKRAINE
RUSSIAN AA ALREADY DEPLOYED INSIDE KIEV

Attached: CAF2A8BF-C07A-49A1-BAEE-266EE07C835D.jpg (1170x818, 266.73K)

These threads are full of cianiggers and other intelligence agencies niggers.

Annoying pricks.

I understand your work though, still useless though.

All eras have a beginning and end.

And the liberal is dying.

Just the natural order of things.

Something is born, grows, gets old and dies.

But i kinda respect you are trying to fight destinity.

Useless though, all things end. its just nature.

i can give you a partial answer to that, i have gotten fuck all done at work for the last week and my deadline is tomorrow and i didn't sleep last night

Attached: 1645689551219.png (402x344, 72.01K)

Of course the Brazilian shitskin fell from the troll from /VG/ ace combat nerds
Kill yourself and do humanity a favor

Attached: ghost_of_kek.png (591x307, 49.03K)

CNN reporting now the explosion over Kyiv tonight was a Ukrainian SU-27 shot down by Russian anti-air battery in the city's suburbs — not a Russian aircraft.

This thread moves so fast nobody will notice that I'm the Ghost of Kiev

Kazakhstan

i don't give a fuck if papa john said the nigger word that man can make a good ass pizza

Russian ground troops said to be 30 km away from Kyev. Maybe they link up with VDV now

Russia's got these stationed in Belarus, which is about ~150-250km from Kiev.

Attached: S400.png (321x761, 139.19K)

>gameranx and ign reviews are very good

oh no

how did fromsoftware fuck up THAT badly

I did kind of see that the core combat was basic and magic was less interesting than souls 3 from the demos, but I assumed that was just because limited demo content

Brown and redditspaced

where are all the videos? Where is the new Givi and Motorolas?

you must be over 18 to post here

Overestimated it actually

Kyiv hasn’t even been bombed yet you fucking retard. They shot down two cruise missiles though.

Attached: C6E20068-A5FC-484C-BD91-938B0B2E37B1.jpg (1170x1252, 567.69K)

Cool

Ghost of kiev lmao

Always was

Poland, Russia doesn't stop.

Seems likely

Sorry if I'm retarded, but Isn't that russian?

>ghost of kyiv
WHOAA it's just like HECKIN MARVEL MOVIES BROS
if you unironically fell for this fucking twitter post you should probably kill yourself

Attached: 1579499225509.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

>OMG SNAKE ISLAND LAST STAND SOO BADASS
>WAOW THE GHOSE OF KYIV SO COOL ITS JUST LIKE A VIDEO GAME!!!

Attached: 2f2.png (600x801, 227.52K)

If you want to follow along with good info try this Twitter account: twitter.com/ASBMilitary

This

>all these reports of missiles, jets getting shot down, shelling, etc.
How come there is literally nothing on the livestreams? I'm not even being a conspiratard, just genuinely curious how there is no live footage of any of this

Attached: b8shjkc1fwj81.jpg (500x568, 71.42K)

Georgia

i like how (((cnn))) suddenly became a credible news source

That doesn't make sense they're not there yet.

Which is nonsense, there are zero russian troops in Kiev at the moment.

>capitol
check your spelling next time roach

Lmao Russia troops are 20 miles out from the NW & closing in from NE. Kiev is fucked.

Bruh what ? I'm underage because I don't fall for stupid baits meant for marvel brained redittors ?

It wreaks of Cope and Sneed from the western powers, they know their come is starting to come to an end

Attached: 1633375633224.jpg (640x640, 41.37K)

USA

Russians have AA in the suburbs and shot down a plane. It's over.

my

*reeks

Estonia
Checkem

When propaganda resort to hero-posting, you know they are in desperation territory.
And i agree, the cringe deserve extreme punishment.

Attached: 1645036566599.gif (258x144, 795.11K)