>Tanks, heli, planes paratroopers
>5-6 fronts
>6 gifs two of which are helis dropping flairs
>7 pics of dead bodies
>every single person has a cell phone
>no combat footage
Am i missing something here?
Putin took Crimea and it was like an hour this on vice an hour that

Attached: 1645753190451.jpg (641x527, 40.04K)

>flairs
gtfoh you god damned fucking casual

CNN SAYS BIG BOOMS WERE HEARD

THE BOOMS
THEY WERE HEARD

Ukraine is putting on a master class in Jewish theatre.

he's talking about a bunch of transport helicopters that are low flying and just shooting off flares as if they're evading something. there's like 20 choppers in a giant formation and none of them take any missile fire

You can find lots of combat footage on iFunny, Especially in collective

>Jewish theatre.
Jewbuki?

These aren't talibans making videos and shitposting online for propaganda, not in that way at least. Both sides are professional armies still in the first day of combat. They're not gopro youtubers

You won't keep your job at shenanigans with that attitude

Civilians just stop existing during war?

there's like a gorillion videos on twitter you stupid retard what are you talking about?

most of the "fighting" has been in major urban areas, literally everyone has a camera phone

>nothing but lame twitter links and no webm
Pretty fucking boring happening so far.

Attached: 1582106876019.jpg (223x200, 9.91K)

Who is going to sit there and film war you brainlet. Everyone is trying to hide and survive.

based on the live streams you would have no idea anything is even going on

>there's like a gorillion videos on twitter
>DUDE
>HERE'S 69 DIFFERENT VIEWPOINTS OF THE SAME 30 SECOND CLIP SHOWING NOTHING BUT BRIGHT FUCKING FLASHES AND EMPTY EXPLOSIONS
>BY THE WAY DID YOU SEE THE 999 PHOTOS OF THE SAME 2 RANDOM ASS COMMIE-BLOCK FIRES OUT OF NOWHERE?
>WAAAAAAAAR WAAAAAAAAAAAR WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR EET'S HABBENINGZ!

Attached: 1548292808301.jpg (852x356, 65.49K)

Where are the war time journalists, send in tim pool

Putin would be denying it if the US and Ukraine were trying to make them look bad. Dude literally said he was moving in. And you dont fucking destroy everything you want to own. He's conquering, not destroying as we do to people with tans.

Any one in the area of engagement is gonna get their comm line jammed. Anyone with a brain is gonna be either fighting or fleeing.

are you expecting tanks to teleport to kiev instantly?

some of the live leak clones got pruned just before this, that is where I was hoping to get the vids. I really don't want to go to /gif/ get herpes just clicking on that place, they are going to have the same shit that is on twitter

I heard Russia destroyed all the military airports with missiles strikes, then blockaded the ports, shut down the airspace and now there are tanks heading to Kiev as we speak. Can anyone confirm this? If so, it's a brilliant tactic and it's over.

We expect fucking war footage like in any other war. If anything it should be more widespread since everyone has a phone in their pocket nowadays.

Putin's army isn't what's it projects itself to be. They play themselves up but they're not actually experienced, the soldiers just like all russians have very low morale because that's the culture they cultivated to keep them in control. They spend all their time drinking between drills and they don't seem to understand how technology has changed war in the last 20 years. They were all talk and now they're kinda floundering.

Russia prob got clearance from germany and the us to go to town. Feel bad for the few ukrainian boys who didnt get the memo.

I need 4K 3D VR Metaverse level footage. I want to be able to smell thr2vrd
at brain matter.

And there is footage. You keep saying "there's no footage" but there's literally footage of what you're asking for. You just refuse to google it because you'd rather sit around making up fantasies about "what's really happening" instead of looking over the evidence and forming a conclusion that might not fit your views.

>are you expecting tanks to teleport to kiev instantly?
MSM has no problem stating the socioeconomic collapse of the last 3 years is due to ripple effects from a war that "started" like 12 hours ago. But that doesn't seem to bother you one bit, does it sweetie. It seems narratives travel in non relativistic speeds outside our quantum universe and laws of timespace. Unlike MBTs.

Attached: 123597566264.jpg (452x452, 33.03K)

This is what GIF has its shit?
Same thing ive seen
I saw more of the floyd shit

Attached: 1645639386165.jpg (250x242, 6.65K)

i saw footage, it showed absolutely nothing. Do you have links to footage that actually shows something?

>there is footage

No there isnt its like 6 webms??
If you are talking about the CNN b roll its just a bunch of tanks driving around?

>ch-checked

Attached: ef9.jpg (600x372, 19.23K)