Why is no one talking about this?

Is Putin taking out our labs to prevent further releases of bio weapons on the population?

Attached: FEBD8E59-F1E6-4045-8D85-0BCA2229BA20.jpg (789x991, 644.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/v0JeO
mccairndojo.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i wouldnt worry about it

I think cold water ports were his main objective but this may be a happy accident.

jew biolabs poisoning the wells are being taken out by putin is bad cries every liberal

Some dude on Twitter did some dot connecting, but the thread got nuked immediately. I have it archived if anyone wants to take a look.

archive.fo/v0JeO

Based, I knew there was a reason for this

Attached: BOB.jpg (300x256, 24.86K)

>got nuked
he's back up under another sockpuppet

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-24 at 19-19-00 BioClandestine on Twitter.png (587x5924, 1.07M)

we were talking about it in another thread ya dumb fag

Attached: ukrainelabs.jpg (2426x2049, 666.16K)

Do you think it holds any weight or just wild speculation?

Yes.
Bad shit planed, bad.
Noone would be safe, not even very high up useful idiot's.

They are not Jewish.
Theu plan to destroy Israel and US.
They already started, it was not noticed because it used both Nations as weapons, and it made them feel superior and dedtined for something greater and promises promises.

US and Israel, two people who will never accept relenquishing their Nations and Way of life, thry cannot be integrated into their different world!

the links in the thread provided match up with the citations made in the argument. if there is confirmation that the strikes occurred at those locations, then definitely there is some weight to it.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-24 at 19-24-30 Biological Threat Reduction Program.png (1418x2807, 374.97K)

I do believe picrel is 100% factual

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-24 at 19-43-34 BioClandestine ( BioClandestine) Twitter.png (598x238, 16.89K)

No, they don't say anything about that in Russia Today.

Or bio labs requiring specialized highly trained staff are located near major cities. Major cities also tend to be big targets during war.

that guy's account just got nuked again after posting about how Trump bombed chemical weapons labs in syria and Putin is bombing bioweapons labs in ukraine

Christ almighty, we really are the baddies man. Just drop the nukes already fucking A.

>us biolabs seized
>covid and every other fake plague like swine flu miraculously doesn’t occur every five years anymore
Based Russia taking away ZOG’s ammunition for further distraction of whites while niggers are let off for raping white women

NOOO NOO NOT THE HECKIN BIOLABARINOSSSS

Not really. You would attack power plants, not random places.

McCairn discussing it, starts at 1:00 on the latest stream recording mccairndojo.com/