THIS IS ALL RUSSIA HAS TAKEN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING PATHETIC

Attached: 1645754204247.png (1920x1289, 956.05K)

I know right! Nazi Russia is losing so hard right now! I cant wait until their dictator loses

How does war work?

I'm not getting drafted if China joins Russia against USA and Turkey and there's WWIII. I'm literally mentally handicapped. WEW. What a time to be alive.

the stuff in the East and South were already taken before any of this started. This shit is just embarassing. Germany advanced almost 60 kilometers on the first day of Barbarossa.

impressive in under 24 hours.

It's like playing risk but instead of using those little plastic dudes the kikes use foreskin

weak b8, I r8 1/8. faggot flag does check out though. Russia has the worst aids rate in the world outside Africa.

It's only been 1 fucking day you retarded mutt

Attached: brainlet mutt.jpg (247x204, 9.33K)

If Gary starts showing up it’s all over for Ukraine.

In 1 day? pretty godd

Russians do not know subtly

blackrock said they expect ukraine to last less than a month after today unless other states intervene.

>Germany advanced almost 60 kilometers on the first day of Barbarossa.

They also caught the Ruskies completely off guard though, Stalin was still thinking he was buds with Adolf on the day of the attack.

Aka everything important.

How many hours has it been? 24? 48?

oo*

1 day, how long has it been stuck at 1 day? 1 day, 2 days?

Its been 24 hours you fucking dumb nigger

Mutts are so stupid, they think entire regions can be captured in one day

It took Germany 25 days to take Poland, they still got assblasted anyway.

At this rate it’ll take two weeks to control the whole country

You're talking like this is slow, dumbass..go learn about war and shiet

in 1 day? thats pretty impressive

They only caught them off guard because the Soviets were idiots with garbage intel and the intel they had Stalin ignored like a retard.

But it took them 6 weeks to conquer half of Poland you fucking dipshit

hitler took around 40 days to take poland
us took a bit more then 40 days to take iraq

But you expect underdeveloped russia to clear Ukraine, full of american weapons in less then 48 hours?

yeah well russia claimed they could take any european country in less than 7 hrs.
they are obviously losing bigly.

What is this your 6th shill thread in the last 30 mins? Kys you stupid inbred mutt.

Your not allowed to leave your prison colony ya cunt

Tanks dont do great in cities

Fixed up your map on the southern front.

Attached: Corrected.png (1920x1289, 711.84K)

The heaviest fighting is in the south and many cities need to be besieged first. It will take a while.

it took them less than a month with 1930s tanks that went 15mph tops. Do you not know how to use the internet?

Attached: 1235644984.jpg (696x678, 124.56K)

Subtlety, dumbfuck.

>russian troops have almost ZERO night vision
HAHAAHAHH, what the fuck are you serious?

This is bad because Putin is the type of person that would use the red button if he starts to lose.

i know you're baiting but you'd be surprised at the amount of retards that actually think this
every zoomer played some ww2 game and saw a cutscene of germans painting europe red and think that it happened real time kek

Attached: 1491887591752.jpg (962x1196, 528.86K)