The SIA will work like this. Everyone will have to take an IQ test and if you get under a 100, you fucking die...

The SIA will work like this. Everyone will have to take an IQ test and if you get under a 100, you fucking die. Thoughts? This is basically genocide of niggers and Democrat voters though.

Attached: E4B82069-AEDC-4659-ACD6-E5D5F463EBAF.jpg (1536x2048, 358.27K)

Brave of you to sacrifice yourself OP

Nigger

>the test is based on knowledge of popular rap and hip hop

So we kill nearly all the animals and plants on the planet? No?
But we're going to genocide humans who share the same quality? Yes.
Psycho.

Natural selection doesn’t exist besides the Darwin Awards so this is the next best thing.

>genocide of niggers
Yes.
>genocide of Democrat voters
No. Believe it or not, but a significant number of Democrats score rather highly on traditional IQ tests. There is intelligence there, but UNTEMPERED intellect is a double-edged sword. Some get so lost in their own egos and supposed intellectual superiority, that whatever positions they hold simply CANNOT be wrong. This is why smart children are propagandized first, not the stupid ones - the smart ones will be more efficient in advocating and spreading the same ideas to a wider range of people. And due to their perceived greater intelligence, they'll be listened to. All because they believe they know the truth, and anything that contradicts their believes CANNOT be the truth, otherwise they are suddenly no longer as clever as they think they are.
>True intelligence comes from the knowledge you know nothing, but are willing to learn and understand what goes against your beliefs, either to discover the truth or more accurately combat against your opposition.

It will go the other way. They want the population dumb as fuck and poor.

Niggers are dem voters though. If you’re talking about kikes, you are right but they have no inner monologue so they are npcs. No way to test that though.

No it's a genocide of antivaxxers. Most of them are poor and uneducated. Smart people are literally the most vaxxed.

Most unvaxxed group is niggers.

>you fucking die.
Just ship them to Africa, if they figure it out there then Africa improves. No need for violence.

Rip to me

This

Name me a single IQ test that test your capacity to make reasonable analogies.
None, it's math and language related shit.

Nobody under 100 IQ lives?
So women are all going to be extincted?

Will be nice to get rid of the Jews, Niggers, Spix, and Native Indigents (the woo woo kind). Only will wipe out 75% of the Chinese and 85% of the Hindustani population (the red dot Ingrates).

On the upside, the resulting tech boom and resource piles will make the Mad Scientist conflicts worth having.

This would only work if you target midwits as well, they are the dumbest of them all.

I have IQ of 107 and failed all my classes during HS. IQ test is just a pattern recognition test.

this thread is an unironic karma farming attempt by the elite to gain consent to mass genocide that is already taking place, the IQ test was the vaccine and all that is still taking place dummy.

Almost everyone is dead lol.

Jews have higher IQ but no inner monologues so they are getting Shoah’d.

>The SIA will work like this. Everyone will have to take an IQ test and if you get under a 100, you fucking die. Thoughts? This is basically genocide of niggers and Democrat voters though.
Are you unscannable too?

Attached: HonkABoo.gif (320x240, 2.3M)

Just take away their voting rights. Easy.

Attached: howboutno.gif (498x280, 2.21M)

No. If I sniffed lead and got nigger IQ, I’ll get the shot too.

the fact that you recognize that most likely means you'll pass the test with flying colors.

Attached: RudyClown.gif (480x264, 789.28K)