In my 30's, wilI be drafted?

hypothetically speaking if the crisis in the Ukraine turns into a world war, will I possibly be drafted? A little bit about me I'm 32 with a polishing job in jewelry, have GF, I make good money hourly, have no kids, I'm Any Forums can walk up to high mountainous hills. I have good stamina especially when I do cardio. Most dudes my age have cholesterol issues and are obese, I have a good metabolism and can burn fat quick.

I have no underlying health issues even my blood pressure in 120/68.

asking the military /bros/ to give me insight

Attached: pepe2.jpg (400x266, 10.15K)

You're going. If we need you, you're going. A- to B++ tier. I'm sorry, user. I feel kind of down about things like this lately. You're just some name on an excel sheet that was grouped in a checkoff list of factors, now.

Have fun sacrificing your gf and Any Forums body for this bro hahaha

Attached: FLVi4WYVIAEwHr9.jpg (760x1145, 149.67K)

im gonna shoot myself in the foot if it gets to the point

US will never go to war with Russia, nukes killed big wars, we will get into a new cold war, Lukashenko will inherit Belarus to Russia, CSTO will be the new Warsaw Pact, Syria and Iran will join too

I'm just not going, sorry. I am physically and mentally unfit to do anything other than be a retarded autistic neet that watches anime.

I'm 18 but if I get super obese like 400 pounds I won't get drafted right.

Join, get sleep apnea, leave. Free money for the rest of your life. You're welcome.

I actually ignored /sig/ and stopped lifting. KHHV, will never be married, autistic and schizoid, can't do one pullup, etc.

I'll be by at 06:00
be ready soldier

t. sarge

You may continue on with your polishing job unconcerned and unimpeded
You miserable lying fucking faggot

just tell them you hate niggers
the Draft is like Jury duty now
you can't join the military unless you love niggers and fags

Do troons get drafted? If not just put on a dress and say you identify as a female

The army, marine, and air force only take 29 and less. The navy tops out at 32 for enlistment. You're fine burger bro

Just be a deserter. I'm not going to die for zog, if i get drafted i will destroy it from the inside or fight on the otherside

How do I get my blood pressure that low? Even with meds mine is 136/90 and I'm worried about stroking out. Before meds it was like 140/100.

US military is chock full of trannies dumb dumb, military pays for tranny surgery too
don't you know how far the JewSA has fallen?

Boy we'll patch you up, better do more than that.
Kek mentally unfit. Do you any idea just how many actual gang member Niggers that this military has in it, user? How many dozen assorted dumbass associations can be shit-flung together into one battalion? You think you feel a little weak and sad that means much?
Ya better jump off a bridge while you swallow all of the Tylenol, fat retard.
We need you and your autism to dilute the turds in our punchbowl, just so it'll all flush down.
Tell you what, wear a pretty dress and claim you're a woman to get out. Oh crap, nevermind.
user you're up the creek but, ugh there's no convincing people on the chans you're all delusional and live in a fantasy denial mode.
Waste of time for me to continue.

You're Going. More likely than not user, and doesn't matter just how much you reee. I'm sorry. You're going. Now post your nuh uh. We'll see.

Attached: 1645490889234.jpg (795x842, 107.38K)

I'm a felon, so I hope that means I'm off the hook.

you type like a giant cocksucking sodomite faggot that lives in DC
tell you what sodomite, I'm just not going and there's literally nothing you can do about it

>reee he typed more than two word, bwoo hoo
>reee I'm drafted
kek, I don't care you're mad

They aren't dumb enough to give me access to explosives and automatic weapons.
t. Level 32 Wizard

No there will be no draft idk why civilians think that there will be one. The US military is the best in the world regardless of what pol says. B-but muh war games and troons in da military. No that shit is nothing compared to what the US is capable of. Plus there are enough active duty and reserve personnel to where if there were a need for a draft, the US is basically fucked.

that's just plain wrong my man. Plus even if you're "too old" you can get waivers.
Army is ship out before 35th birthday, air force is 39, navy is 34 and marines are the only one your post was basically right about and that's at 28

but no one is gonna get drafted over ukraine lol

The Kek intensifies. Felon, I'm coughing now. Well you won't be a General at least. They don't get caught.

I WW2 the US activated the Draft for all men 18-40

all you leftists do is think about yourselv es

This. Absolutely based.

Could this faggot possibly have a more punchable face than greta?

>America goes to war against Russia
Nah, you'll be incinerated in nuclear fire before then

Attached: 21072-1.jpg (1280x720, 251K)

listen to this guy and don't worry about it