OH SHIT OH FUCK

gcpdot.com/
HOLY FUCKIN SHIT MAN HOLY SHIT MAN WHAT DOES THIS MEAN POLITICALLY

Attached: 01.png (48x48, 3.17K)

I farted

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It means the nukes go off at exactly 2:32 AM Eastern Standard Time on the 25th of February

YOU BETTER NOT BE STRONGLY INTERPETING THE DOT AGAIN! WE TALKED ABOUT THIS!!!!!

I'm scared, user. I'm scared. I have no other recourse...I tried watching the news, I tried listening to NPR, I browsed MSN news...everything just made me feel WORSE...I have to interproot

It got darker bro

Here's one you haven't tried. Have you tried not caring?

Attached: notmyproblem.gif (510x510, 801.53K)

I'm sorry user, I lied. I lied to you, I lied to the board, and I lied to myself. I didn't fart. I mean I did, sort of, but it was so much more than just a fart.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHH A STRONGLY INTERPRETED DOT JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE! IT'S OGER!!111!!!111ONE!!!11

It means that this stupid dot just goes up and down with no purpose or reason. Also means you should take your meds schizo.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! KEKS DELIVERED!

it means don't strongly interpret the dot, newfag.

HELP, HOW DO I STRONGLY INTERPRET THE DOT?

I like how people have been posting this for year and not once did anything interesting come of it lol

It's a meme you dip! What the fuck do you expect from colorizing and clustering internet traffic?! You want an /x/ explanation of the dot or something? Wait 30 minutes for my meds to wear off.

JESUS UCKING CHRIST OH MY FUCKING GOD it's fucking bmue

I just find it interesting that people still post it. Most memes die out when there is nothing to fuel them. This is just a dot that does nothing but people are still fascinated years later. Kinda cool.

WE MUST STRONGLY INTERPRET THE DOT

IDK man I still see that fucking bananas meme constantly and that shit was never funny.

ITS FUCKING BLUE RIGHT NOW STUPID LOOK FOR YOURSELF

There were some strange repeating patterns yesterday.

Second American civil war, and biden getting Allende/Morsy 2.0 via coup. globhomo lost

IT FUCKIN XHANGES COLORS EVERY SINGLE DAY WHAT THE FUCK US FOINF ON

>The Global Consciousness Project collects random numbers from around the world. These numbers are available on the GCP website. This website downloads those numbers once a minute and performs sophisticated analysis on these random numbers to see how coherent they are. That is, we compute how random the random numbers coming from the eggs really are. The theory is that the Global Consciousness of all Beings of the Planet affect these random numbers... Maybe they aren't quite as random as we thought.
I've never heard of this before but this is the most pseudoscientific Joe Rogan-sounding bullshit I have ever read.

I'M.....S-S-STRONGLY......INTERPRETTINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

MODS, STICKY THIS POST

Attached: muh magic GCP schizo dot.jpg (680x680, 137.84K)

Yeah the sad thing though is shit memeflag, we're being ironic. Those women actually believe that mercury being in retrograde actually effects them. Seethe.