McDonalds Theory is finally dead

Thank God. I had to hear this retarded shit all the time in uni.

Attached: end of history.jpg (1200x433, 105.6K)

cancel mcdonalds

Attached: Daz5OD4X0AAiJY6.png (420x420, 85.08K)

germany and japan weren't poor countries either, not a good take

Don't even like the shittiest little third world countries have ONE mcdonalds at the airport anyway???

>mcdonald
>rich country
I don't even...

this
and they didn't have a desire to be obese

i could go for a mcchicken right now desu

Thank god, end of history boomers are such fuckheads

So thats what you learn over there, nice.

>Thomas Friedman
There's literally an AI algo that generates Tom Friedman columns and it's over a decade old. It produces writing indistinguishable from the real thing. He's the quintissential globohomo shill who's been simping for the chinks since the Clinton administration.

based and three-for-free pilled

End of history retards, AKA the US left, should be imprisoned and jettisoned into space for the damage they’ve done.

People are starting to get tired of Amerizog Empire

Germany was poor due to the expenses they had to pay out because of WWI. Japan was resource strapped and wanted to gain enough lands to be resource independent. Also, neither had McDonalds at that time, so OP's point is still valid.

>Thank God. I had to hear this retarded shit all the time in uni.
How the fuck did that theory survive past the Lebanon War in 2006 or the invasion of Georgia in 2008?

kek. Spain isn't even on the list. South Africa is though! ahahahaha!

Attached: Nobel Prizes by country.png (550x613, 21.41K)

McDonalds closed everything in Ukraine earlier today, so still somewhat true.

ᴵ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ˢᵒʸ ᵇᵒʸ ᵏᶦᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶠᵃᵍᵍᵒᵗʸ ʲᵉʷᶦˢʰ ᵗʰᵉᵒʳʸ ᵈᶦᵉᵈ ᵃnᵈ ᶦˢ ᶦn ʰᵉˡˡ, ᵃ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ ᵃˡˡ ᵏᶦᵏᵉˢ ᵍᵒ.

Imagine being so high on your own farts that you take the End of History as a fact.

>if a place is rich enough to have cheap disgusting fast food
???

Except it was already proven wrong with Israel vs Palestinians (even the Kenji refugee camp has a McDonald’s) and Lebanese.

Also india vs Pakistan

Also Myanmar vs Bangladesh

shut up before we bomb the shit out of you niggers again

Attached: שימו לב אנא שנה את שם הקובץ.png (756x717, 779.63K)

It's not that they're "Rich countries" it's that if they have a McDonalds there's a good chance the economies are reliant on foreign trade enough that a war has much higher costs than the war operations. It was mostly a gimmick theory, but the theory that multiple countries with heavy international trade are very unlikely to go to war is still a decent theory.

They didn’t have McDonald’s tho

>the end of history
Americans are so fucking retarded

They didnt have mcdonals in those countries back then, why are you stupid

Thomas Friedman is a complete fucking meme. A banal non-entity, propped up and given a platform only because he's a kike.

>kike thinks everyone is as cowardly as him

Only jews and vile mixed race amerimutts think that.

>taking tom friedman seriously

No McDonalds in Imperial Japan sorry chud