ANONYMOUS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION CONFIRMED

I mean we in the know knew this for years, but now all the world can see these guys are pro globohomo and fake af

Attached: 352354535435.png (576x175, 17.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/business/550522-switzerland-sanctions-russian-banks-politicians/
rt.com/
gematriaeffect.news/when-abc-introduced-anonymous-to-its-mainstream-audience/
gematriaeffect.news/before-you-march-in-the-million-mask-march-with-your-guy-fawkes-mask-please-know-that-youll-be-marching-to-the-tune-of-the-illuminati-the-jesuit-order/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

theyre obviously glowies kek

It's literally just burger glowniggers now

this

Why dont they take down cnn

>NOOOO NOT THE WEBSITW
>OF A TV CHANNEL

Failed mission. RT is still accessible just fine.

because they're autistically retarded like Adrian Lamo

always has been

Attached: 1618277822690.jpg (640x640, 57.8K)

hackers can only successfully attack targets that are completely out of jurisdiction. Otherwise, the US extradites your ASS or sends you straight to suicide.

so fucking gay
go buy another hollywood kike fawkes mask faggots

No shit. They've been obvious glownigger-
adjacent trannies for many years now.

Anonymous is satan the collective is the hivemind
You niggers have to be daft

"taken down"
lol
rt.com/business/550522-switzerland-sanctions-russian-banks-politicians/

>anonymous doing anything
Why do people take these retards seriously?

This is Biden's "Massive Cyber Attack On Russia"

Attached: really.jpg (125x120, 2.39K)

Shit, is is actually down for me in the UK????

something seems to be going on...

Attached: rt.png (849x889, 105.59K)

BASED

hope we get less gopnigg glowies now

Anyone who was around for the whole Scientology thing knew it was a controlled op once they started shilling for random other shit and finally got banned off the site

totally almost got honey-potted back in 2008 doing retarded script kiddy shit. Went to a link posted by an user that quoted the matrix that reeked of danger-nonos
sometimes I think this whole site is federally funded as a containment zone for us

their hacker HQ is in Ukraine

Their logo..

Attached: 16451118135947.png (943x764, 509.58K)

This. What's the fucking point of calling yourself anonymous if you make it a fucking brand with a social media account

I never thought they were anything but globohomo... Also they are not hackers they are faggots. All they do is ddos.

rt.com/
seems fine to me. also "Anonymous" is just a twitter shit lib riding our coat tails.

Anonymous is fake and gay, especially that twatter account.

>they started shilling for random other shit
I mean 'hax noods of the gf I bought on runescape bc she broke up with me" doesn't really count
Their retarded raid setups and an edgy preteen recruiting a personal army were a bit hard to tell apart

user has been comped since the failwhale hacked stratfor, probably before. The IIRC was a toxic glowing honey pot from the day snax fucked that whale.

Anonymous has always been a cover for the US government, I knew that going back to the first time I ever heard of them

obviously government censorship

Attached: 2022-02-24_19-36.png (1339x680, 431.92K)

Works on my machine

Attached: anonycompetent.jpg (1760x964, 266.89K)

GlowNIGGERS****
FIXED THAT FOR YOU LEAF
I AM CUTTING YOU SLACK
BECAUSE OF ALL THE HONKING
YOU GUYS DID.
DON'T
LET
IT
GETTOYOURHEADLOL

>confirmed anno domini
newfag

Holy shit an exploding van just flew over my house

How do I get around the American gay opt internet

these retards think DDOSing a site is hacking, the new anonymous is a bunch of retards lmao

the real OG ICQ annon was much much better and didn't just pussy out and DDOS shit then claim they "hacked"

any fucking 8 year old retard can DDOS a site

Back up now, was down for 7 minutes.

Stop pretending anonymous was anything other than government entities to begin with

RT sucks dumb nigger. They've been shilling for gays, trannies and niggers for years.

Attached: Baltic on Russia Today.png (2274x472, 525.35K)

works on my machine

fuck RT, don't care if anonyfaggots are glowniggers, why should i cheer for ruskie glowniggers like they aren't the exact same degenerates as western ones?

they also shill the vax and are pro mandates
they don't even do coverage of things western outlets ignored like they used to

gematriaeffect.news/when-abc-introduced-anonymous-to-its-mainstream-audience/
gematriaeffect.news/before-you-march-in-the-million-mask-march-with-your-guy-fawkes-mask-please-know-that-youll-be-marching-to-the-tune-of-the-illuminati-the-jesuit-order/

What we didnt know when we were babys was that Guy Fawkes was a part of a MAJOR Jesuit Ritual on the day leaving 56 days left in the year

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 8.44.47 PM.png (648x452, 70.13K)

It doesn't look that bad