Does anyone remember?

Around 2010 there was a drunk Russian politician on the news talking about a Russian weapon that could destroy a city in 15 minutes, with no sound. The video should be out there still.

Attached: 1632617243594.png (628x617, 661.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Zhirinovsky
youtube.com/watch?v=ExfLOwmSD88
youtube.com/watch?v=csTfBX0zgzE
youtube.com/watch?v=-nzSqIVfPu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 804847745361379379.png (112x100, 14.42K)

Go to sleep

zhirinovsky's rant comes to mind

>weapon
Yeah, it's called a nuclear bomb mate, bit quicker than 15 mins too.

na he was talking about a new weapon

it might be him its been like a decade trying to find the video now

Great pepe pls post more

I know you fucking spastic, it's obviously nonsense. If you've got nukes, why would you invent a weapon that does the same job, just slower?

your welcome user

Attached: 1632617429707.jpg (900x900, 96.76K)

A couple planes destroyed a country just over 10 years ago.

Attached: 1428090126697.jpg (1234x1024, 551.81K)

Could they have EMP tech? (Without nuclear)

Probably hacking Cellphonetowers and using them to fry peoples brains.

because nukes are a different kind of weapon with different results. For example: Would you prefer to nuke a city destroying everything and spoiling the land for decades? Or a bomb that only kills biological organisms leaving the infrastructure in tact? You obviously don't think about war much.

This guy? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Zhirinovsky (apparently he's jewish).
>He proposed setting up large fans on the borders to blow airborne radioactive waste into the Baltic states.[72]
>To eradicate bird flu, he proposed arming all of Russia's population and ordering them and the troops to shoot down the migrant birds returning to Russia from wintering.[73]
>He also threatened to remove restrictions on arms sales to Iran and proposed to sell the disputed Kuril Islands to Japan for US$50 billion.[53]
>In a 2003 video,[74] a drunken Zhirinovsky threatened George W. Bush in offensive language. He called the United States a "second-hand goods store" filled with "cocksuckers, handjobbers, and faggots", and claimed that Russian scientists are able to change the gravitational field of the Earth and sink the entire country.[75] In the video Bill Clinton, Monica Lewinsky and Condoleezza Rice are also mentioned. Zhirinovsky calls Condoleezza Rice: "a black whore who needs a good cock. Send her here, one of our divisions will make her happy in the barracks one night. She will choke on Russian sperm as it will be leaking out of her ears ... until she crawls to the US embassy in Moscow on her knees."[75]
>In the wake of the February 2013 Chelyabinsk meteor, Zhirinovsky was quoted by the Russian International News Agency as claiming "It's not meteors falling, it's the test of a new weapon by the Americans."[76] At the same time, he derided the Russian Academy of Sciences for anarchism, having scientists that are so old that their brains and reproductive organs don't work any longer, and told the "elders" to go home and collect their pensions.[77]
Sounds like this shit is right up his alley, he like to get drunk and talk massive shit.

>EMP
>Destroy city
fuck off bruce, do your carers know that you're on the internet?

your apparently leaf enuff to believe drunk rambling, kys faggot.

There was minimal
>spoiling of the land
from the bombs you used on the poor Jap kiddies. just lots of dead kiddies, the land was pretty much A OK, not the the kiddies though, they were dead.

Those bombs are not the same. You obviously haven't done your research. Study the difference between an atomic bomb and a nuclear bomb. Its fission vs fusion. Please learn. You are fucking retarded.

ya i think its him aswell. i just cant find the news clip anymore. either buried deep in old yt or deleted i think

ya thats him but that not the clip

>a Russian weapon that could destroy a city in 15 minutes, with no sound
It's called the truth.

Attached: 1534099914653.jpg (1344x722, 440.37K)

kek that a good one and checked

this?
He say russian scientist can change gravity field of earth and bring USA under water or something like this. he's drunk as a motherfucker. It's probably something like this you misremember as he talking of some gravity weapon or some shit. There are other clips with him saying crazy shit.

Sorry that was same i linked you.

ya memory could be foggy its been awhile

you do know that you can make thermonuclear weapons smaller, don't you? If you make one that is the same energy as Little Boy, the fallout would be roughly the same.

but i do remember another clip than this

youtube.com/watch?v=csTfBX0zgzE
here he is not that long ago, he's epitomy of russian insanity he's also jew 'nee edelstein'.
Here he is shitting on europeans and mocking germans and angela merkel because when russians come he say angela merkels ancestor shit in the hallway out of fear. His mindset is exactly why the nazis referred to the soviets as red barbarians. He's insane and fucked in the head and what he say is not true he drink a lot and make shit up the clown prince of russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=-nzSqIVfPu4
here's the moron in 2018 trying to run for president of russia. "i'll take the world to brink of war" And he says russia should have an elected monarchy, he's a monarchist.. And imperialist.. He's a lunatic a fucking joke.

It's sad that you think that russia has gravimetric weapons or some other super weapon cause of something he say :D he's literally just a guy that get drunk and talk endless shit often very racist shit.

ya, the clip I'm looking for popped in my head when Putin said there will be consequences you have never seen in your history.

Yeah well whoever weapons russia has that is classified this guy you can't trust him with anything.. he's just a shit talking drunkard massively.
For what putin says consequences you have never seen before. USA has just as many nuclear weapons as USA.. nobody seen a nuclear war before.. nobody has had a nuclear war, USA went and bombed japanese and that's it.. rest have been nuclear tests.. So what putin is saying is not some super duper gravity weapon or anything like that. he's saying I WILL RESPOND WITH NUKES IF YOU ATTACK.. if you do anything with ukraine you will experience.. this that you don't want.. he has also said it several other times to make it very clear that he is talking of nuclear weapons, he said it also earlier before war in ukraine, to france and others if ukraine joins nato, then there will be serious consequences.. and macron know what it is and this is why macron has been bothering me.. he said that in another venue. Putin did. As for zhirinovski he's just a drunk idiot.. He like getting drunk an d troll the fuck out of people of other ethnicities and nationalities and races.

this is true