Don't fall for the "based Putin" psyop

Do not fall for the le based Putin psyop.

The head of the European Jewish Council, Moshe Kantor who hosted the Fifth World Holocaust forum is a chief advisor and confidant to Putin. He was sanctioned by the US government for his activities.

Kiriyenko - former Russian prime minister, who was in charge of the Russian energy sector until 2016, was promoted recently and is now a staff official and a main advisor to the president.

Holocaust denial is illegal in Russia.

Boris Rotenberg is co-owner of SGM Group, Russia’s largest construction and infrastructure company.

Arkady Rotenberg. He was listed by Forbes in 621st place among the world's wealthiest persons in 2014.

He is a close confidant, business partner, and childhood friend of president Vladimir Putin As of November 2017, Forbes estimates his fortune at $2.5 billion. He is subject to personal sanctions by the United States government related to events during the Ukrainian crisis.

Igor Rotenberg, is another Jewish billionaire and a close to Vladimir

Boris Spiegel (born 18 February 1953 in Khmelnytskyi, Ukraine) (Russian: Бopи́c Иcaáкoвич Шпи́гeль) is a Russian politician and businessman. Haaretz describes him as an oligarch who is "closely tied to the Kremlin." From 2003 to 2013, he represented Penza Oblast in the Russian Federation Council; in December 2011, he was appointed the First Deputy Chairman of the Committee on Constitutional Legislation, Legal and Judicial Affairs and Civil Society Development

In 2010, he founded World Without Nazism, an organisation with close ties to the Russian governmen

So if Putins Jewish, what do we do? Washington is Jewish - so is Kiev. The answer is we condemn the war, and support the people of Ukraine (but not the government). Additionally, we resist the distraction and continue to fight against the domestic tyranny we are undergoing here in the west.

But Russia armed Iran.
Yes they gave them a few rockets then they gave Israel the code

Attached: jewtin.jpg (667x397, 44.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2022/02/24/israel/why-israel-is-having-trouble-picking-sides-in-russias-war-on-ukraine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

le kikerinos!!!!

Meaningless because Ukraine is entirely run by Jews and their president is a literal Jewish clown.

back to r/atheism, hippie

Jews sell arms to both sides and create propaganda for their people to fight each other, and then the Jews set off a few rockets and sit back while endless war continues.

i support your usage of antisemetism to call out the obvious russian psyop to influence americans to be heavily critical of america. destroying it from the inside.

Attached: putin loves jews.jpg (1360x895, 161.41K)

Kike puppet like all leaders

Attached: putin wailing wall.jpg (300x168, 7.23K)

He called Nationalism a "virus" a few times in his recent address.

kys kike

Your memeflag is banned in your country (Russia) as it has a neo-nazi symbol. You would be arrested if you weren't larping, like the hundreds of other "nazis" Putin has arrested. Ukraine may have a Jewish problem, jso does Russia. We should not support the invasion of Ukraine, an independent white European country, merely because they have a Jewish element to their ogligarchs - Russia has this as well, and its far more entrenched and powerful.

Kiketin bots out in force.

Half the posts here are Russian bots. No real Any Forums users would fall for such obvious psyops and simp for putin.

Attached: 1645672234294.jpg (640x968, 234.96K)

>wall of faggot text
>PICK A SIDE OR ELSE GOY
hahahahahahaha faggot

I dunno - maybe, haven't researched it, but the idea that the Jews just packed it up and called it a day after Stalin had Beria whacked and many of the Jewish voters, too - well, they ARE pretty tenacious.

I don't have any special love for Putin. I just think Europe is worthless to us and NATO should be dissolved.
If it takes this shitshow to drive that point home, fine.

Attached: 1638947001375s.jpg (246x250, 6.22K)

I don't like the government of Ukraine, Russia or America.

Yet I will say this: Ukraine doesn't let in loads of nonwhite migrants, annex nonwhite countries and give them citizenship, doesn't fund mega-mosques like Putin, etc.

And the Ukrainians have the right to govern themselves. Screaming about their prime minister being a kike, while Russia has had kike prime ministers, and is still controlled by kikes is a psyop. Its a thinly-veiled justification by Putin shills, who would immediately be arrested for hate speech if they weren't psyoping for the Kremlin.

Even now, most of Israel's leaders oppose taking a side in the conflict. Only a minority are siding with Ukraine

“On all the panels and all the interviews I was usually in the minority of one who says that we have to take the world’s position,” he said.

jta.org/2022/02/24/israel/why-israel-is-having-trouble-picking-sides-in-russias-war-on-ukraine

Yeah, let's fall for globohomo propaganda instead
Kys

This will not dissolve NATO, rather it is strengthening NATO. Finland and other baltic states are now openly speaking that they may join it. It is also distracting us from fighting the western governments vaccine mandates.

Attached: joooooz.jpg (231x218, 14.04K)

We should not fall for any malicious Jewish propaganda, whether its leftist or right wing. And the Russians are certainly globalists, but in a different way

Yes.

I am very critical of America. I have been fighting the US government for years, and been harassed by glowies for my part. Yet I'm also critical of this cringe psyop to get us to support a white genocide supporter just to "stick it" to the feds - not least because it assumes Russia and America don't answer to the same people.

Beep beep
All world leaders suck kike cock
Our only options are who sucks less
I don't care who wins

Russia is one of Finland's largest trading partners. They depend on Russia for petroleum products and copper. That's how fucking ridiculous all this is.