West refuses to send any military aid

>West refuses to send any military aid
>Ukraine only mobilized AFTER the south had already collapsed and fights over the Kiew region began
>numerically outnumbered by mongol horde composed of Chechens, Russians etc
>everyone is just watching the shitshow
What a tragedy.. Ukraine didnt deserve to die like this. Considering theyre fighting on multiple fronts against a larger force with shittier equipment and no airforce, theyre doing as best as they can. Just sad how the got thrown under the bus merely as an EXCUSE for Nato to cut relations with Russia. There was never any plans to help them, was there?

Attached: 1616976335871.jpg (320x320, 16.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aJ3BG7WJzOM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1645745189263.png (845x814, 1.04M)

If Ukraine didn't want to die, they shouldn't have fought. I'd say that about anyone. You can choose to fight, and potentially lose and die. That's the price of having a backbone, but the opposite end of the spectrum exists as well. He could have chosen to surrender once Russian tanks moved in and saved his people, and himself. Which is the right choice, and which is the wrong. Ain't up to me to decide, but don't act like he isn't a human being with the ability to make his own choices.

I heard Ukraine's president is Jewish. Not a good look, Ukrainebros. Sorry it had to be this way.

> keview
you mean keethe?

zelen sacrificed his people to remphan
keep a VERY close watch on him after this.

Stay in your lane

Its Euros and Americans fault for elect literal cuckolds.
I doubt that it would even started if it was Trump the president.

US should deploy Rapid Dragon against Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=aJ3BG7WJzOM

GIVE THE ORDER BRANDON

Attached: absolutely_civilian_fo_power_armor.jpg (310x450, 131.97K)

>If Ukraine didn't want to die, they shouldn't have fought. I'd say that about anyone. You can choose to fight, and potentially lose and die. That's the price of having a backbone, but the opposite end of the spectrum exists as well. He could have chosen to surrender once Russian tanks moved in and saved his people, and himself. Which is the right choice, and which is the wrong. Ain't up to me to decide, but don't act like he isn't a human being with the ability to make his own choices.
If he did this, west wouldnt have even sent monetary aid. Wouldve been even worse outlook. Also Im sure he tried to get Nato on bord multiple times, appealed for help, or at least euipment but our government is too cucked and scared of a 2nd rate power

Wtf are you on about, Russians are losing heavily

Trump literally got impeached because he didn't send aid fast enough

Haha, as if he is still in Ukraine

>Any Forums
>siding with non-white ukrainians
Why would you?

He wouldn't need monetary aid from the west if he surrendered to the east. He'd get ruble aid, or whatever their currency currently is. I have no dog in this fight personally, but I'm glad nato didn't get involved. Is Ukraine part of Nato? If it isn't, let Russia have their fun. It's their sphere of influence anyway, and I wouldn't sacrifice a night of sleep over it.

Why are belters coping this hard? It hasnt even been 24 hours and the souths already collapsed

wishfull thinking my Latvian bro the south is already lost.

Didn't the president of Ukraine literally just admit Russian troops entered the capital, and he's refusing to leave, AKA it's over and he'll be captured or killed. Could be fake news, I'll admit I didn't research it because again I don't care about what happens on the other side of the world.

How Germany is deepthroating Russian penis is a demonstration why Nato and EU are not worth it. Germany's inner stability is more important than lives in Ukraine. There is no unity if Germany is sucking penis immediately when things go south

the ukraine is a fake country

Shut up. No matter who wins, kikes will benefit while whites will suffer. Kikes control America, Europe, Ukraine and Russia. The only thing this means to us is runaway inflation and extremely high gas prices. As long as we can blame covid and Russia we'll let kikes make us poor because of (((inflation))). Are you stupid enough to believe MSM headlines at face value?

This guy glows brighter than the sun. Is it true before he was president he was an actor that played the President of Ukraine on a tv show? Apparantly he was literally an actor that played the Ukrainian president on a popular tv show and then when he actually ran to be the real president he actually named his party the same thing it was called in the fake tv show. Weird shit.

Ukraine is bait, a jew wouldn't lose

Go on telegram and look yourself who’s armor is getting lit up, who’s troops are getting lit up, who is getting captured and pushed back

Attached: 306D3552-CDB5-4EC3-A371-375CEEE05512.jpg (1024x576, 102.15K)

We are sending guns/ammo/other material support IIRC. Which of course just reinforces Putin's argument that Ukraine's government is a bunch of Western puppets installed by a color revolution, but hey, we are sending them.

Actually,
>Ukraine only mobilized AFTER the south had already collapsed and fights over the Kiew region began
this reinforces his argument as well. A nationalistic Ukraine would probably be more interested in protecting its south, but a parasitic Kyiv run by pro-West "oligarchs" would probably not want to jeopardize their own safety for the sake of rural Ukrainians that don't have much left to steal.

I hate to say it but his speech is sounding more convincing the more I learn.

Shit translation to the first quote:
"According to our estimations, Ukraine wont stand any chance for much longer, mabye a few hours. Its pointless to even help now"

Attached: 1645748532993.jpg (1080x1120, 304.66K)

>There was never any plans to help them, was there?
When did you realize it ? Imagine thinking globohomo would care about a nation's sovereignty, kek. If you really wanna hurt nato globohomo, you have to strike their oil shits. How about Russia invades Azerbaijan instead of Ukraine ?

Fight for Zog and your life is forfeit

All they had to do was not try to join NATO.

Southern Ukrainian front apparently collapsed

Yep. I think they knew they were going to die for this but I dont blame them for asking for help. I hope we can give them whatever we can without sending troops themselves.

There isn't a single white person anymore, everyone is either a nigger or a mutt. Dumb classification you have there.

Or he'd get executed, as well as the ukrainians.
You don't really know what are Putin's plans for that area but if he wants to make it russian, he'd have to exterminate the local population first.
He also mentioned "de-comunization" and he "had a list", so you know there'd be plenty of executions going if they surrendered.

>they shouldn't have fought
amerimutt bitch mindset

No dude, my bet was on Ruskis but yesterday they showed me that ai was wrong about them

It isn’t looking that bad for Ukraine, they withstood the hardest part of the attack, now they just have to dig in, Russia is falling apart internally as people don’t want to fight Ukraine

America has already elected two former actors lol

To me it wasnt so much that he was an actor but an actor who portrayed his current real life position and then naming his party the same name as the fictional show. Just weird.

they can always surrender unconditionally

Attached: 1CCB8126-C716-40CB-B934-F43AD1A9F4E1.jpg (994x563, 505.78K)

The Am*rimutt hasn't known a war on its soil since their gay civil war between south and north.

Yeah i heard the same, they say Russia is losing battles closer and closer to Kiev

Potentially he could have been executed for surrendering, I imagine that really depends on what he's done to piss off the Russians so much they'd execute him. If he hasn't done anything, Russia would value the literal leader of Ukraine surrendering without a fight, and would have no reason to execute him. If he's guilty of something, well he's guilty of something and it finally caught up to him. Nobody knows what Russia will do once they take over Ukraine, but who are you more likely to punish, and punish severely, your child that obeys you and accepts the original punishment, or the one that lashes out and strikes back at you.

Dude this twitter post said 500000 russian elite forces are dead it's confirmed bro. Oh by the way, mandatory enlistment or get shot for treason. They're winning though.

Ukrainian live don't matter until black lives matter.

Attached: 1645466266775.jpg (819x1024, 140.11K)

Most oligarchs in Moscow are kikes but it doesn't matter then because based puterino, right? Zelenskyy is a goddamn celeb and that is his main background. And not, say, being a son of a communist insider.

but your entire government is kikes

No, I said if they didn't want to die, they shouldn't have fought back. If they're okay with dying, don't come crawling to me begging for sympathy. You made your bed, now lay in it.

They're not

Nah, they got the Poland treatment.

Yeah big surprise that they were both anti white and pro jewish.....you know like every other president

I wouldn't be dumb enough to stick around and die for that shit

bro. thats a dead ukrainian

They literally just successfully counter-attacked an hour ago. Where did you hear that?

>There was never any plans to help them, was there?
Yep, it's a win-win for NATO. If Russia didn't do anything, Ukraine a bed of NATO military bases with missiles ready to fire on major Russian base to scare Russia into complying with them.

>Muh but ur gobberment
Yeah dude, I fucking know.

you sound like you eat ass

>on't come crawling to me begging for sympathy. You made your bed
Faggot American, your government is partly responsible for having your military bases and missiles surrounding pointed and surrounding Russia.

Lmao, Russia is kicking ukraines ass. There are always some casualties when you attack a country.

Where did you hear that? See I can ask too, the reality is nobody really knows what's going on because both sides are giving conflicting reports.

PRESS S TO SPIT

Attached: 1631149857815.png (523x523, 555.3K)

>Why isn't NATO, something that we are not a part of, not fighting our battles for us?
Sorry Ivan, but this is your fight.

I don't partake in oral sex, I'm not a degenerate heathen. That applies to both anal, vaginal, and of course penile.

>reasoning with lightswitch brains